Some States Are Inflating Their COVID-19 Death Tolls

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
What if 10%, 20%, or 30% of our reported COVID-19 deaths were not actually caused by COVID-19? I have already discussed the fact that Pennsylvania health officials were caught inflating the state's COVID-19 death numbers by about 16%. There are a number of reports about similar inflating in other states. Here is an article, published this morning on the Just the News website, about health officials in other states wrongly attributing deaths to COVID-19:

What if 10%, 20%, or 30% of our reported COVID-19 deaths were not actually caused by COVID-19? I have already discussed the fact that Pennsylvania health officials were caught inflating the state's COVID-19 death numbers by about 16%. There are a number of reports about similar inflating in other states. Here is an article, published this morning on the Just the News website, about health officials in other states wrongly attributing deaths to COVID-19:

That means some are deflating their numbers. I bet red states are pulling a china on us.

The other day a guy got corona here in MI and he dropped dead of a heart attack when he found out. Death certificate says he died of a heart attack. My ass.

And not only inflating the numbers but
they're constantly pounding them into us...every local newscast I've seen lists the death tolls of
our surrounding states, then the national news comes on repeating 100,000 deaths as if it's this huge
horrific death count ...

I would have thunk all of them were,we know it’s inflated a hundred times worse than it is in the whole workd

That means some are deflating their numbers. I bet red states are pulling a china on us.

The other day a guy got corona here in MI and he dropped dead of a heart attack when he found out. Death certificate says he died of a heart attack. My ass.
Well if he didn’t end up on a vent or in the hospital, I would assume the heart attack killed him, due to his unwanted diagnosis.

The majority of deaths even in red states are in deep blue democrat controlled cities

other parts of the state are not as densely populated and could not undercount deaths from the WuFlu even if they wanted to

The majority of deaths even in red states are in deep blue democrat controlled cities

other parts of the state are not as densely populated and could not undercount deaths from the WuFlu even if they wanted to
Yes, in other words highly populated areas. AKA cities. Yes, we know that goober. It's not going to show up in Mayberry like it does in Hazard County.

It’s fucking amazing how death counts have become a political issue. Some people WANT a high death count.

We have some real sick MFers out there.

Yes, in other words highly populated areas. AKA cities. Yes, we know that goober. It's not going to show up in Mayberry like it does in Hazard County.
I was responding to the idea that red states were underreporting deaths from the chinese disease

Forum List

Back