Someone hacked Piers Morgan's Twitter account.

Spare us. Twitter would have failed years ago, normally. Elon tried to fix their broken business model. They were propped up by nameless investors that abandoned the platform that would have otherwise failed under normal conditions.

• Banned
Spare us. Twitter would have failed years ago, normally. Elon tried to fix their broken business model. They were propped up by nameless investors that abandoned the platform that would have otherwise failed under normal conditions.

Sorry they fixed it. Someone renamed "Piers Morgan" to "Piers C-Word." :laughing0301:

If it went out of business tomorrow, Musk would still have exposed and gutted those who were using it like Goebbels. His actions made me want to buy into Starlink, and to buy his Pi phone if and when it goes into production. He made himself one hell of a lot of supporters with his actions on Twitter.

Wasnt me, I couldnt hack my way through an internet spies back with a machete while he sits at his computer even if I tried.

Forum List

Back