Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

Same way I come by all information- OSINT sources.

In this case, Brady Africk's mapping of the Russian defensive positions from satellite imaging, overlayed onto the satellite imaging of the flooded areas. The yellow dots are the Russian trenches.

View attachment 792316
And you know. . . .

They were already moved back from the river

. . . . because of some shelling?

Sorry. I just see speculation on both sides, but I saw actual video of rising water due to the decisions of the government in Kyiv.

I know what causes dams to burst during the spring rains, and unless we see forensic evidence of explosives?

Sorry pal, Kyiv had more control over the Dnieper's water behind the dam, than Russia did. You can't change reality, I know how rivers and dams work. :rolleyes:

The USA should not have gotten involved in this war... we will pay a very steep price....

The USA should
iVAN´S WET DREAMS ARE WELL-KNOWN, BUT ALL IVAN ARE GONNA PAY !
Frui-XUWIAQCfPi.jpg

Sorry pal, Kyiv had more control over the Dnieper's water behind the dam, than Russia did. You can't change reality, I know how rivers and dams work
Russia controlled the dam from the early weeks of the war. Ukraine controls the right bank, Russia controls the left bank. What does 'more control over the water' mean?

Tell me. . . you ever been within fifteen miles of a dam breach?

.. . hmmm???

It matters not if you are Ukrainian, Russian, American, Chinese, etc. You don't purposely destroy infrastructure when your own people are in danger.

Only a psychopath does that.

Is it possibly that the Russians would purposely sacrifice their own troops and defensive positions, just to go all scorched earth on Ukraine? Sure, but no more probable than it is that Ukraine would go all scorched Earth, destroy that land, infrastructure, and the lives of those civilians, to slow down the Russian advance, when they know they are going to lose that land anyway.

You folks have lost all ability to reason, your heads are so addled with war propaganda.

but Ukraine isn’t on the verge of being overrun. Russia isn’t threatening to advance. They haven’t advanced in 2 years. They’ve actually lost ground very badly and lost 100k troops in a small 16 sq mile town they call a city. They lost over 100 tanks and ifvs trying to take 2 square mile town. They have no idea how to fight a real war. Russia has been destroying civilian infrastructure since the war started. This is simply an extension of that. More importantly Russia already rigged this same dam back last year for them to potentially explode. I guess you missed this very important fact.

the main reason why putin did it, cos he knows that he can get away with it, much like the stalinists got away with all unspeakable crimes against humanity. Once this war is over we must force Moscow war- criminals to pay for the war -crimes which thaey have commented in U. Georgia , Belarus, Moldova, Chechenya etc.

Moscow stalinsits did it again : Dnieper dam blown up by Moscow in 1941 I Moscow dam blown up Kakhovka Dam

Yeah same way their blew up their own Nordstream pipeline.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
but Ukraine isn’t on the verge of being overrun. Russia isn’t threatening to advance. They haven’t advanced in 2 years. They’ve actually lost ground very badly and lost 100k troops in a small 16 sq mile town they call a city. They lost over 100 tanks and ifvs trying to take 2 square mile town. They have no idea how to fight a real war. Russia has been destroying civilian infrastructure since the war started. This is simply an extension of that. More importantly Russia already rigged this same dam back last year for them to potentially explode. I guess you missed this very important fact.
Do you not know how absurd your post is? It’s obviously not true. Why lie?

Forum List

Back