Someone Refresh My Memory!

Looks like Trump wants to reward Putin for hacking the DNc and going all out to influence our election in the favor of Trump

Straight away crippling economic sanctions were imposed on Putin's oligarch kleptocrats.

Liar they targeted people of no consequence and didn't effect the Russian economy one iota, however, people like you want to pretend that they did by pointing to their crumbling economy and currency when in actuality that was a result of the drop in oil prices.
Then no need to lift sanctions, they did nothing, eh?

At the time Russia invaded Crimea/Ukraine what did Obummer do about it?

What Did Obummer do when the red line was crossed in Syria?

He placed sanctions on Russia for their invasion. Yes, they hurt Russia. If they didn't, your buddy Putin would not have worked so hard to elect your orange buddy Trump.

In Syria, Assad gave up his chemical weapons.

But hey., you're a Trumpette, I guess you think Trump s going to do something about it now??? We all know Trump will lift those sanction because he wants his businesses to expand in Russia.

Obummer drew a red line in the sand and then danced away as the Syrians were slaughtered. I do not know how that asshole sleeps at night.
Afghanistan and Iraq were bad enough for American soldiers and their families. President Obama did all he could to extricate American troops from the Middle East and most Americans had no appetite for another war there.
Obama supported Afghanistan from the beginning. Also you do know more died there under Obama than Bush?

Straight away crippling economic sanctions were imposed on Putin's oligarch kleptocrats.

Liar they targeted people of no consequence and didn't effect the Russian economy one iota, however, people like you want to pretend that they did by pointing to their crumbling economy and currency when in actuality that was a result of the drop in oil prices.

Nothing more than a symbol of strained US Russian relations which Trump is trying to mend.

He placed sanctions on Russia for their invasion. Yes, they hurt Russia. If they didn't, your buddy Putin would not have worked so hard to elect your orange buddy Trump.

But hey., you're a Trumpette, I guess you think Trump s going to do something about it now??? We all know Trump will lift those sanction because he wants his businesses to expand in Russia.
Is that why Obama kissed Putin's ass saying wait till after the election so that he could work with him more?

Obummer drew a red line in the sand and then danced away as the Syrians were slaughtered. I do not know how that asshole sleeps at night.
Afghanistan and Iraq were bad enough for American soldiers and their families. President Obama did all he could to extricate American troops from the Middle East and most Americans had no appetite for another war there.

Obama created ISIL by snatching defeat from victory in Iraq, but don't worry they're just the JV team.

Anyone who calls me a liar goes straight to the cornfield.

NATO then moved forces as did the European Union battle groups to the borders of Russia.
Trump want to relax the sanctions and have closer ties with the Kremlin.
ho

Had they been "crippling" they would have actually forced putin to do something. He hasn't, thus they were nothing but an annoyance.
Yes, Putin did do something. He gave the clown's campaign the ammo to make the difference in the election. And assholes like you fell all over yourselves kissing his ass for it. You will pay, in the end, but, unfortunately, so will the rest of us.
So you believe Putin rigged the election by revealing how corrupt the Democrats are in their emails? I couldn't live with that level of stupidity and corruption.

How corrupt were they in their emails? You keep regurgitating the meme, but don't know what any of this alleged corruption was.....

WHY DOES TRUMP want to ease the sanctions? What benefit to the USA and our allies does lifting sanctions bring?

What has Putin done to receive this reward from the USA?

PLEASE TELL!!!!!
You fell for the obvious attempt to change the subject of the Russians hacking emails to help Trump to the immaterial topic of the emails contents.

Obama supported Afghanistan from the beginning. Also you do know more died there under Obama than Bush?
President Obama inherited the trouble in Afghanistan from George W Bush. Obama did what Bush couldn't do; he got Osama Bin Laden.

Is that why Obama kissed Putin's ass saying wait till after the election so that he could work with him more?
First, dumbass, he did not say it to Putin. Second, they were working on a reduction of nuke agreement.

Wow, I wish you people actually knew something prior to posting your bullcrap.

Obama created ISIL by snatching defeat from victory in Iraq, but don't worry they're just the JV team.
ISIL grew in Syria not Iraq.

I guess you think that ISIL's military strength is that of the US, Russia, etc? Or, do ya think it is not nearly as strong as most industrialized country's military.

You peple are sofa king stupid that you make me sick.

what was wrong with Obama right before the election... waiting to see who won the election before he could work a deal or anything, with Russia? What O did was correct and the right thing to do....wait till the election was over.

Anyone who calls me a liar goes straight to the cornfield.

Stop being a lying sack of shit

NATO then moved forces as did the European Union battle groups to the borders of Russia.
ho

Had they been "crippling" they would have actually forced putin to do something. He hasn't, thus they were nothing but an annoyance.
Yes, Putin did do something. He gave the clown's campaign the ammo to make the difference in the election. And assholes like you fell all over yourselves kissing his ass for it. You will pay, in the end, but, unfortunately, so will the rest of us.
So you believe Putin rigged the election by revealing how corrupt the Democrats are in their emails? I couldn't live with that level of stupidity and corruption.

How corrupt were they in their emails? You keep regurgitating the meme, but don't know what any of this alleged corruption was.....

WHY DOES TRUMP want to ease the sanctions? What benefit to the USA and our allies does lifting sanctions bring?

PLEASE TELL!!!!!
You fell for the obvious attempt to change the subject of the Russians hacking emails to help Trump to the immaterial topic of the emails contents.

Immaterial to a party hack maybe. But extremely important information to a thinking person.

ho

PLEASE TELL!!!!!

The emails exposed the fact that the DNC was colluding with the hilary campaign in preference to bernie. It also showed the DNC to be racist, antisemitic, and elitist. In other words everything that they claimed the trumpster was (with zero evidence mind you), they in fact were.

PLEASE TELL!!!!!
You're dishonest.

Nothing more than a symbol of strained US Russian relations which Trump is trying to mend.

why would he try to mend the relations with putin now, when he just went all out, trying to influence our election? why would this be 'good' in any way, shape, or form, for the USA?

ho

PLEASE TELL!!!!!

The emails exposed the fact that the DNC was colluding with the hilary campaign in preference to bernie. It also showed the DNC to be racist, antisemitic, and elitist. In other words everything that they claimed the trumpster was (with zero evidence mind you), they in fact were.
it's my understanding that the DNC did show favoritism towards wanting Hillary in 2016....as in 2008 they showed favoritism towards Obama over Hillary, but I have not seen a single email where the DNC colluded with Hillary or the Hillary campaign to do this...

Forum List

Back