Someone say it isn't so.....Libs are mad Obama SCOTUS nominee is a white male???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I don't wanna look it up. Can someone Google it and tell me it isn't so. Apparently...liberals are pissed or disappointed that Obama appointed a white male as his SCOTUS nominee. Friends at dinner were talking about it.

I shouldn't be surprised. But the lefts racial anger is getting so insane....

So. Are libs actually bitching about Obama nominating a white male for SCOTUS??? I mean....it's NOT like his past major nominations for SCOTUS or Attorney General were all white dudes. Yall won't even allow him to make ONE "mistake"?

I don't wanna look it up. Can someone Google it and tell me it isn't so. Apparently...liberals are pissed or disappointed that Obama appointed a white male as his SCOTUS nominee. Friends at dinner were talking about it.

So. Are libs actually bitching about Obama nominating a white male for SCOTUS??? I mean....it's NOT like his past major nominations for SCOTUS or Attorney General were all white dudes. Yall won't even allow him to make ONE "mistake"?

So they are acting just like you would have had he nominated a non-white person, so what's your issue? Had he picked a brown person you would have called his pick an affirmative action pick. Oh look, Obama decided to appoint Punjab so we can get an Indian guy on the court. Oh look, Obama decided it was more important to throw a gay dude on the court. Hey, check this out, Obama decided he needed to get the first Asian on the court, snacking on his fried dog.

So they are acting just like you would have had he nominated a non-white person, so what's your issue? Had he picked a brown person you would have called his pick an affirmative action pick. Oh look, Obama decided to appoint Punjab so we can get an Indian guy on the court. Oh look, Obama decided it was more important to throw a gay dude on the court. Hey, check this out, Obama decided he needed to get the first Asian on the court, snacking on his fried dog.

Maybe. See....we decided to play your own game against you idiots. Sucks huh??

As for the fried dog....when your culture stops slaughtering dogs for dinner I'll stop ridiculing you for it.

Hell, let's put a monkey in SCOTUS. He'll work for bananas.

1cd4e534fca68f34f0bb902141c0ac37006e86a48774a2d434829c4749ec66c6.jpg

You just made the argument against Affirmative Action and race quotas and you don't even realize it.

Granny says, "Dat's right...
icon_grandma.gif

... dat's part o' dat white privilege thing...

... whites is s'posed to get first dibs."

You just made the argument against Affirmative Action and race quotas and you don't even realize it.

I don't support Affirmative Action, idiot.

Try again.

Rumor is he's anti-2nd amendment :/ If the GOP accepts him then we end up with Hillary in the WH we might be seriously looking at a constitutional amendment on gun rights.

No, we might not be. In fact, I can conclusively tell you we won't be. Apparently, you don't understand how the amendment process works.

His picking a white male shows he wasn't serious in this pick.....he knows the pick isn't going anywhere...so he isn't going to put up a minority female lefty.....he will simply let the white guy embarrass himself as he goes around thinking he might have a chance at the court....

Rumor is he's anti-2nd amendment :/ If the GOP accepts him then we end up with Hillary in the WH we might be seriously looking at a constitutional amendment on gun rights. Scary shit.

Tell your peeps to push for Article V.

Also semi-related liberal temper tantrums:

Jerry Brown: ‘If Trump Wins, We’ll Build a Wall Around California’
Top Black Lives Matter Activist: ‘We Will Incite Riots Everywhere if Trump Wins’
No, a constitutional amendment has to be approved by the states, and it wouldn't be.

I hope ya'll are right, but really only 4 or 5 states are "strong" on gun rights, most have softened to "oh you don't need guns anymore" theories and ideologies.

<<tell me it isn't so. Apparently...liberals are pissed or disappointed that Obama appointed a white male as his SCOTUS nominee. Friends at dinner were talking about it.>> It isn't so! Your friends probably WISH it were so, but it ain't.

Try again.
Then why are you assailing the idea of arguing against affirmative action?

Try again.
Then why are you assailing the idea of arguing against affirmative action?

I'm not

Forum List

Back