Something Else To Think About

The answer is that democrats use voter fraud. /thread.
Yeah, all those Motor Voters in California. How many illegals have they signed up automatically? And in New York now, the illegals can vote in "local elections." Uh-huh.

Ok, if you believe that Biden energized democrats more from his basement than Obama, we disagree again.
Once again, I didn’t say that.

Biden did not energize Democrats more than Obama did. Obama was charismatic and admired by Democrats. Biden is comparatively very boring. Biden did not energize Democrats.

Trump energized Democrats more than Obama.

An unexplained 22% increase in votes indicates something. I say voter fraud, you say Trump. Neither of us can "prove" which opinion is correct.
Correct. It does indicate something. You have yet to show any supporting evidence suggesting that it indicates what you think it indicates.

Notice that your goalposts are moving.

- You started off saying that an increase in votes proves fraud. Then you admitted that it isn’t proof.

- Then you started that an increase in votes “indicates“ fraud. Now you say that it indicates something.

You have yet to prove any evidence for your claim so you’re softening your stance.

Correct. It does indicate something. You have yet to show any supporting evidence suggesting that it indicates what you think it indicates.
Notice that your goalposts are moving.
- You started off saying that an increase in votes proves fraud. Then you admitted that it isn’t proof.
- Then you started that an increase in votes “indicates“ fraud. Now you say that it indicates something.
You have yet to prove any evidence for your claim so you’re softening your stance.
Correct. I went from "proves" fraud to "indicates" or "points to" fraud.
Fraud is a more reasonable explanation than Biden motivated and energized 26m new voters.
You keep saying Trump motivated voters without putting up any "proof" either.
The 2020 Trump wasn't much different than the 2016 Trump, in fact Trump got 10m more votes in 2020.
So we can't "prove" either reason for the 26m new voters.

Correct. I went from "proves" fraud to "indicates" or "points to" fraud.
Fraud is a more reasonable explanation than Biden motivated and energized 26m new voters.
You keep saying Trump motivated voters without putting up any "proof" either.
The 2020 Trump wasn't much different than the 2016 Trump, in fact Trump got 10m more votes in 2020.
So we can't "prove" either reason for the 26m new voters.
I didn’t claim that I have proof. You did.

I’m showing that there is an alternate explanation for the increase in votes. You have yet to show that an increase in votes “indicates” fraud. In other words, what makes my unproven claim less likely than your unproven claim?

You’ve offered exactly zero supporting evidence so it can’t be concluded that your baseless claim is more likely or “indicated.”

I didn’t claim that I have proof. You did.
I’m showing that there is an alternate explanation for the increase in votes.
You have yet to show that an increase in votes “indicates” fraud. In other words, what makes my unproven claim less likely than your unproven claim?
You’ve offered exactly zero supporting evidence so it can’t be concluded that your baseless claim is more likely or “indicated.”
I said that the 26m new voters proves fraud. Should have said points to fraud, or possibly indicates fraud.
You said Trump was the reason for the 26m new voters. See links below showing Trump was doing well among minorities, so who are these "Trump Haters"??
Your unproven claim was dismissed since Basement Biden got way more democrat votes than Obama. Highly unlikely.
Even saying Trump caused the new 26m votes, without ANY proof or rationale' is grasping at straws.
So neither one of us is going to convince the other that there was or wasn't voter fraud in 2020.

Trump approval among blacks went from 25% to 46%

A HarrisX-Hill poll released Friday showed Mr. Trump’s net approval with Black voters from Aug. 22-25, which included the first two days of the RNC, rose to 24%, up from 15% in the pollster’s Aug. 8-11 survey.
The poll also found his approval rating among Hispanic voters during the same period increased slightly from 30% to 32%, while his support among White voters decreased by the same margin, ticking down from 54% to 52%.

So if there was no "blue wave" of democrats where did all those new votes come from?

I said that the 26m new voters proves fraud. Should have said points to fraud, or possibly indicates fraud.
From proves fraud. To indicates fraud. To possibly indicates fraud.

Good. Anything is possible. Even your baseless claim of fraud.

See links below showing Trump was doing well among minorities, so who are these "Trump Haters"??
I’ve already looked at the data regarding minorities. The numbers are misleading the way you’re presenting them.

It’s true that Trump won a bigger share of the Hispanic and black vote. The problem for him is that the amount of minority voters have been expanding rapidly.

He’a getting a bigger share of that pie, but that pie itself is growing rapidly. This results in a net loss among those minority groups.

I can go through the numbers on that if you like.

Your unproven claim was dismissed since Basement Biden got way more democrat votes than Obama. Highly unlikely.
Because it has little to do with Biden. It’s due to who he is running against. I’ve already explained this.

I’ve already looked at the data regarding minorities. The numbers are misleading the way you’re presenting them.

It’s true that Trump won a bigger share of the Hispanic and black vote. The problem for him is that the amount of minority voters have been expanding rapidly.

He’a getting a bigger share of that pie, but that pie itself is growing rapidly. This results in a net loss among those minority groups.

I can go through the numbers on that if you like.
Is this true?

I have yet to receive a straight answer as to how they were able to measure minority support for an election that was done through the mail on the democrat side. It looks more like exit polling would STONGLY favor republicans as it would not cover mail in voting.

I could certainly be incorrect on the process though. However, I NEVER see the actual process outlined anywhere, just the claim Trump gained minority support.

Do you understand the process better?

Is this true?

I have yet to receive a straight answer as to how they were able to measure minority support for an election that was done through the mail on the democrat side. It looks more like exit polling would STONGLY favor republicans as it would not cover mail in voting.

I could certainly be incorrect on the process though. However, I NEVER see the actual process outlined anywhere, just the claim Trump gained minority support.

Do you understand the process better?
I’m just looking at the exit polling data. I’m not familiar with the details of how exactly it’s done. I’m just interpreting the data.

The poll also found his approval rating among Hispanic voters during the same period increased slightly from 30% to 32%, while his support among White voters decreased by the same margin, ticking down from 54% to 52%.
Let’s look at the numbers.

In 2016, there were 136,669,237 votes. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 11% of voters. So that’s about 15 million voters. Hillary got 65% of those votes and Trump got 29%. That’s a net gain of about 5,400,000 votes for Hillary among all Hispanic voters.

In 2020, there were 158,383,403 voters. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 13% of voters. So that’s about 21 million voters. Biden got 65% of those voters and Trump got 33%. That’s a net gain of 6,600,000 votes for Biden among Hispanic voters.

Even though Trump earned a higher percentage of Hispanic voters, he still loses more votes overall due to the shifting demographics of Hispanics growing.

Let’s do the same thing for white voters. In 2016, Trump got a 19,000,000 vote lead among white voters. In 2020, Trump only got a 18,000,000 vote lead among white voters.

Illegal aliens cannot vote.

Hope this helps.
And illegal aliens can’t enter the country illegally. If they do and cannot control it, then we have a border security issue. Similarly, if votes are being cast illegally, then we have a voter integrity issue.

Let’s look at the numbers.

In 2016, there were 136,669,237 votes. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 11% of voters. So that’s about 15 million voters. Hillary got 65% of those votes and Trump got 29%. That’s a net gain of about 5,400,000 votes for Hillary among all Hispanic voters.

In 2020, there were 158,383,403 voters. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 13% of voters. So that’s about 21 million voters. Biden got 65% of those voters and Trump got 33%. That’s a net gain of 6,600,000 votes for Biden among Hispanic voters.

Even though Trump earned a higher percentage of Hispanic voters, he still loses more votes overall due to the shifting demographics of Hispanics growing.

Let’s do the same thing for white voters. In 2016, Trump got a 19,000,000 vote lead among white voters. In 2020, Trump only got a 18,000,000 vote lead among white voters.
This chart shows more Latinos voted Trump in 2020 than in 2016, Your percentages are wrong.
1660646109212.png

A million Hispanic votes doesn't add up to a 16m vote gain for democrats in 2020, especially if Trump gained a higher percentage of black votes, which typically break ~90% democrat.
(The 2022 midterm in November should be bad for democrats. I just went to the supermarket and was sticker-shocked by the prices. Fuck Joe Biden)
You keep saying Trump caused the "2020 blue wave" but the numbers don't show that. Where did those 16m votes come from if Trump got 10m more than in 2016? 2020 is history, but elections will be made more secure going forward.

This chart shows more Latinos voted Trump in 2020 than in 2016, Your percentages are wrong.
More Latinos did vote for Trump in 2020 than in 2016. I didn’t say otherwise.

But more Latinos also voted for Biden than voted for Clinton. There were more Latino voters in 2020 than 2016. This results in a net loss for Trump among Latino voters from 2016 to 2020.

A million Hispanic votes doesn't add up to a 16m vote gain for democrats in 2020,
What? No. I think you completely lost what I was saying. Pay attention. I’ll go through this again.

In 2016, there were 136,669,237 votes. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 11% of voters. So that’s about 15 million voters. Hillary got 65% of those votes and Trump got 29%. Hillary got 9,800,000 of those votes. Trump got 4,400,000 of those votes. That’s a net gain of about 5,400,000 votes for Hillary among all Hispanic voters.

In 2020, there were 158,383,403 voters. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 13% of voters. So that’s about 21 million voters. Biden got 65% of those voters and Trump got 33%. Biden got 13,400,000 of those votes and Trump got 6,800,000 of those votes. That’s a net gain of 6,600,000 votes for Biden among Hispanic voters.

Both Trump and Biden got additional Hispanic votes compared to 2016. Biden didn’t increase by 1 million votes among Hispanics. From 9.8 million to 13.4 million is 3.6 million more just among Hispanics.

The point I was making was to address the percentage increase Trump had among Hispanics. Trump got a bigger portion of that pie, but the pie also grew. The overall result is that Biden’s Hispanic vote grew more than Trump’s despite Trump’s bigger share of that pie.

What? No. I think you completely lost what I was saying. Pay attention. I’ll go through this again.

In 2016, there were 136,669,237 votes. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 11% of voters. So that’s about 15 million voters. Hillary got 65% of those votes and Trump got 29%. Hillary got 9,800,000 of those votes. Trump got 4,400,000 of those votes. That’s a net gain of about 5,400,000 votes for Hillary among all Hispanic voters.

In 2020, there were 158,383,403 voters. Exit polls indicate that Hispanics made up 13% of voters. So that’s about 21 million voters. Biden got 65% of those voters and Trump got 33%. Biden got 13,400,000 of those votes and Trump got 6,800,000 of those votes. That’s a net gain of 6,600,000 votes for Biden among Hispanic voters.

Both Trump and Biden got additional Hispanic votes compared to 2016. Biden didn’t increase by 1 million votes among Hispanics. From 9.8 million to 13.4 million is 3.6 million more just among Hispanics.

The point I was making was to address the percentage increase Trump had among Hispanics. Trump got a bigger portion of that pie, but the pie also grew. The overall result is that Biden’s Hispanic vote grew more than Trump’s despite Trump’s bigger share of that pie.
All very good if it was a popular vote election, but it was a state by state election. So all those hispanics in CA don't matter elsewhere. In FL for example more Hispanics went GOP than ever. Still not getting close to the 16m votes. It doesn't matter, 2020 is history.
I just went to the supermarket and saw the crazy prices. Democrats are toast in November. That's the next big thing. Then 2024 starts. Biden is toast, if he even runs, which I doubt he will.

All very good if it was a popular vote election, but it was a state by state election. So all those hispanics in CA don't matter elsewhere. In FL for example more Hispanics went GOP than ever. Still not getting close to the 16m votes. It doesn't matter, 2020 is history.
I just went to the supermarket and saw the crazy prices. Democrats are toast in November. That's the next big thing. Then 2024 starts. Biden is toast, if he even runs, which I doubt he will.
I just showed where 3.6 million of those 16 million votes came from. You said it was 1 million among Hispanic voters. That was wrong. The 16 million you brought up wasn’t separated by state, so I didn’t separate them by state either.

If Democrats don’t lose, you guys are going to whine baseless claims of the election being stolen. Again.

Forum List

Back