🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something To Ponder

Your link:

"The Friends Forever program, originally designed for Northern Irish Catholic and Protestant teens, aims to take budding leaders out of their conflicted home territory to forge common ground. Founded in 1986 by a Rotary Club in New Hampshire, Friends Forever is now one of Rotary International’s most successful projects and began including Israelis five years ago. Three groups participated in the summer of 2012, sponsored by Rotary Clubs in Israel and the United States."

The one-state solution for Palestine seems to be the de facto alternative:

"The one-state solution and the similar binational solution are proposed approaches to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[1] Proponents of a binational solution to the conflict advocate a single state in Israel, the West Bank, and possibly the Gaza Strip,[1][2] with citizenship and equal rights in the combined entity for all inhabitants of all three territories, without regard to ethnicity or religion.

"While some advocate this solution for ideological reasons,[1] others feel simply that, due to the reality on the ground, it is the de facto situation."

One-state solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your link:

"The Friends Forever program, originally designed for Northern Irish Catholic and Protestant teens, aims to take budding leaders out of their conflicted home territory to forge common ground. Founded in 1986 by a Rotary Club in New Hampshire, Friends Forever is now one of Rotary International’s most successful projects and began including Israelis five years ago. Three groups participated in the summer of 2012, sponsored by Rotary Clubs in Israel and the United States."

"The one-state solution and the similar binational solution are proposed approaches to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[1] Proponents of a binational solution to the conflict advocate a single state in Israel, the West Bank, and possibly the Gaza Strip,[1][2] with citizenship and equal rights in the combined entity for all inhabitants of all three territories, without regard to ethnicity or religion.

"While some advocate this solution for ideological reasons,[1] others feel simply that, due to the reality on the ground, it is the de facto situation."

Do you approve or not?

Your link:

Do you approve or not?
I don't see any other alternative.
Do you?

Your link:

Do you approve or not?
Do you?
The way I see it, Georgie Boy, is that those who are for a one-state solution hope that it takes place so that eventually the Arabs will take over the Jews and it will be Dhimmi time once again for the Jews in the Middle East. I often wonder how come millions and millions of refugees from World War II were able to move thousands of miles from their home countries, learn a new language and culture, and in many cases became very successful, while the Muslims let their fellow Muslims stay in refugee camps (like in Syria) and couldn't have made them citizens of their own individual countries. Surely the oil-rich Gulf States could have helped in this endeavor, but I guess it was too much to ask the Muslims to accept one tiny piece of land being governed by Jews. They want it all.

I am for a one state solution. Israel must find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Do you approve or not?
Do you?
The way I see it, Georgie Boy, is that those who are for a one-state solution hope that it takes place so that eventually the Arabs will take over the Jews and it will be Dhimmi time once again for the Jews in the Middle East. I often wonder how come millions and millions of refugees from World War II were able to move thousands of miles from their home countries, learn a new language and culture, and in many cases became very successful, while the Muslims let their fellow Muslims stay in refugee camps (like in Syria) and couldn't have made them citizens of their own individual countries. Surely the oil-rich Gulf States could have helped in this endeavor, but I guess it was too much to ask the Muslims to accept one tiny piece of land being governed by Jews. They want it all.

a one state solution would be a solution for a very very short time. No matter how
secular a muslim majority country manages to become-----there comes a time
of ISLAMICIST REVIVAL Turkey is an excellent CURRENT EXAMPLE
In the 60s Friends from Teheran told me how UTTERLY WESTERN SECULAR is
Teheran-----a muslim I knew used EL AL to travel "home"
Lebanon was once very very very opened ---- Egypt is ---as we speak---falling
into the cosmic shariah toilet

Tunisia was very nice for CENTURIES ------in fact even Libya was ok

Afghanistan used to have significant christian, hindu and jewish
populations .

When I was 16 years old ---- I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVED that all people
would IMPROVE TO THE POINT OF TOTAL ABSENCE OF RACISM AND
RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE by the time I reached 30. I passed 30
long ago

Two states solution is the only solution possible. Israel for the Jews, "Palestine" for the Arabs.
You sound exactly like a person from the old apartheid South Africa and their two state solution.

One area for whites......and another area for blacks

What is your solution? to throw all Jews out of Israel?

That will make you sound much worse than South Africa's apartheid supporter.

Two states solution is the only solution. One state for thew Jews and another for the Arabs.

For I will not live side by side next to the men who made the Ramallah lynch or killed the Fogels.

Not a chance.

What is your solution? to throw all Jews out of Israel?

That will make you sound much worse than South Africa's apartheid supporter.

Two states solution is the only solution. One state for thew Jews and another for the Arabs.

For I will not live side by side next to the men who made the Ramallah lynch or killed the Fogels.

Not a chance.
And you claim zionists like you are not racists.......... :lol:

What racism has to do with the fact that I don't wanna live nearby the people who killed our babies?

And you've yet to mention YOUR solution. probably is 10 times more RACIST then mine.

Two states solution is the only solution possible. Israel for the Jews, "Palestine" for the Arabs.
You sound exactly like a person from the old apartheid South Africa and their two state solution.

One area for whites......and another area for blacks

Try again sunni-kid The MOST apartheid lands are those ruled by the
FILTH OF SHARIAH The only road to equality in the Middle east MUST
INCLUDE equal rights of citizenship etc for the almost 20% of the
population of saudi arabia which is NON MUSLIM and full and absolute
religious freedom

You have claimed you are a convert------if you are you did not learn the truth about
shariah-----feel free to ask ----my own husband was born in what is known to be
one of the MOST CLASSIC OF SHARIAH SHIT HOLES IN THE WORLD ----the kind
you like----where even slavery is allowed FOR MUSLIMS-----and muslims can freely rape

And who are those people, Sunni? I refuse to live in the same street next to those who've killed our families and friends.

Nothing of racism. Would any Palestinian agree to live next to someone who praises Baruch Goldstein's deeds?

I think not.

And after your "Isolated island" commants, you're quite a hypocrite pointing "racism" on me, Sunni.

Nothing is a surprise coming from YOU, though. You're a bigot, after all.

My solution is the logical one. Yours is very antisemitic and racist one.

Case closed.

Forum List

Back