Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

You lost your credibility by not quoting me fully and editing my posts. You're just barking up a tree. Yap yap yap.
Sure sure :itsok:, come back when you have something worth a damn.

Last edited:
Quote it from his testimony transcript.

When you can't quote it, realize that your so called "BS Filter" is doing the opposite.
Rep. Andy Biggs: When you say “Biden family” ‑‑ sorry to cut in here. I just want to get a clarification. You aren’t talking about Dr. Jill or anybody else. You’re talking about Joe Biden. Is that fair to say?

Mr. Archer: Yeah, that’s fair to say. Listen, I think it’s ‑‑ I don’t think about it as, you know, Joe directly, but it’s fair. That’s fair to say. Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand.
Majority Counsel: That Hunter Biden was adding value. His value that he was adding was, in part, as you said, his family.

Mr. Archer: Uh‑huh.

Majority Counsel: And so what is your basis for knowing that?

Mr. Archer: My basis for knowing that? Well, I think there was ‑‑ there are particular, you know, objectives that Burisma was trying to accomplish. And a lot of it’s about opening doors, you know, globally in D.C. And I think that, you know, that was the, you know ‑‑ and then obviously having those doors opened, you know, sent the right signals, you know, for Burisma to, you know, carry on its business and be successful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trump Cult MAGAzoids (TCM's?) offer their articulate contributions once again.....one f-bomb after another.
Their naughty words ....are making America great again.
Making conservatives look educated and informed.
Making Republicans look educated and informed.
Making MAGA be Q-Anon.
Making these Trump Supporters look like twin Squeaky Frommes.

I love this bar. MAGA!!
Someone got some sand in his pussy.

Forum List

Back