Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Dumb ass, first the grand jury deliberates, makes the call THEN you corrupt Dem idiots can draft your indictment.
Haha, you confuse yourself. The GA team are competent professionals. They aren't unprepared morons like Trump and his team.

Of course they had a full indictment drafted and ready to go for all requested charges.

Lolol 🤣🤣🤣 you don't know a thing about Libya or Gaddafi.
HAHAHAHAAHAH! Thousands of innocent people dying as the country tears itself apart. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

STFU you piece of shit.

I've know about it since 2014, you-?

I know why Hillary had him killed (which was really outside of her power) and everything.

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.
She's just an incompetent moron.

According to Ukranian officials his office shelved investigation for two years.
Archer also stated that he was not aware of Shokin putting pressure on Burisma and in fact he was told the opposite - that Shokin was under control and his removal was bad for Burisma.

So what makes you think Shokin was actively investigating Burisma?
Because Joe said you don't get the billion dollars unless the prosecutor is fired. Let me see....wasn't Joe's son on the board and told by Burisma to get the pressure off? See, this is the problem when you lie for corrupt political hacks.

Because Joe said you don't get the billion dollars unless the prosecutor is fired.
Because Shokin was corrupt, dumbass. Because he was CORRUPT.

Read it a couple more times until that un-refuted fact sinks into your dumb head and you can adequitely address it in your posts.

Because Shokin was corrupt, dumbass. Because he was CORRUPT.

Read it a couple more times until that un-refuted fact sinks into your dumb head and you can adequitely address it in your posts.
Why can't you quote my entire post? Your dishonesty is apparent for all to see. Horse lips.

False.
He was rooting out corruption
Your cult needed him gone.
That's what we call a fact in the real world.
Should I take your word for it?

Or should I trust DoS, IMF, Ukranian anti-corruption groups, Shokin's own deputy who quit in protest of the swamp and Ukrainian officials who said Shokin shelved the case for two years.

What evidence do you have, aside from Shokin's own corrupt word you take as gospel?

Dumb ass, first the grand jury deliberates, makes the call THEN you corrupt Dem idiots can draft your indictment. Drafting it ahead of time reeks of collusion and corruption of the grand jury. Accidently releasing it early is both illegal and reeks of just how stupid Dems are.

Hutch got his law degree mail order, there's two "g's" in degree.
How is that corruption of the GJ?
They are literally presented the indictment for approval, dope. :uhoh3:

I wonder if this is intentional gaslighting, or if they really are this incompetent.

Either way, just another Clown World pill to swallow when it comes to the credibility of Trump's witch hunters.

Yet another major reason this BS will be difficult for the public to take seriously.

And will probably only backfire.

Whatever happens now, this process is tarnished beyond recognition.
Trump and his POS crime family will do jailtime on this one. MANDATORY jailtime.

Oh, Donald Trump is falling down,
falling down, falling down,
Donald Trump is falling down,
ain't life beautiful!

Or should I trust DoS, IMF, Ukranian anti-corruption groups, Shokin's own deputy who quit in protest of the swamp and Ukrainian officials who said Shokin shelved the case for two years.

What evidence do you have, aside from Shokin's own corrupt word you take as gospel?

You should only trust your Cult.

Why can't you quote my entire post? Your dishonesty is apparent for all to see. Horse lips.
Because it's incoherent already refuted bullshit.

I've asked you where did you get the idea that Shokin was investigating Burisma and you failed to sanely answer it.

Joe Biden getting Shokin removed is not evidence Shokin was investigating Burisma. Shokin being corrupt fully explains why America wanted him gone as part of it's policy to get Ukraine to clean up it's act.

Archer NEVER said that Hunter was told that Shokin was a pressure point or that he needs to be removed, so again, that can't explain your baseless assertions. You are just trying to play silly slight of hand games because you don't have any real evidence to cite.

Maybe you should do a more thorough research and use some intelligent common sense.

Forum List

Back