Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

If you don't have an answer for that, then you have no evidence against Joe Biden.

Calling your dad is not serious evidence of criminality. You need to understand that part very clearly and it doesn't seem that you do, like most rightwingers that rely on bullshit mills for their "facts".
Calling in VP is evidence of the desire to exude influence

No you don't idiot.

There is no testimony that Hunter asked Joe for anything like that or even that Shokin was a problem for Burisma.

You don't know much of anything except all the partisan fantasies you indulge in.
That's exactly what happened. Joe shows up with a billion dollars if the prosecutor is fired. It's on video.

“Justice should be blind, but Biden has weaponized government against his leading political opponent to interfere in the 2024 election. Now a radical DA in Georgia is following Biden’s lead by attacking President Trump and using it to fundraise her political career. Americans see through this desperate sham,” posted House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), referring to Ms. Willis, a Democrat.

“This is another rogue Far Left radical District Attorney weaponizing their office to target Joe Biden’s top political opponent President Trump. President Trump had every legal right to challenge the results of the election,” said House Republican Conference Chairwoman Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), referring to Ms. Willis.

Ms. Stefanik labeled the indictment as “blatant election interference by the far-left.”

“Today’s indictment is just the latest political attack in the Democrats’ WITCH HUNT against President Trump. He did nothing wrong!” posted Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, on X, formerly Twitter.

“President Biden and the Democrats are ABUSING the justice system and have weaponized it against Donald Trump,” posted Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on X. “They are trying to take the power away from the voters.”

“President Trump did nothing wrong!” posted Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas) on X.

“Fani Willis is giving Stacey Abrams a run for her money with this shameless quest for fame and fortune. Willis, just like Alvin Bragg, is a left-wing Democrat with an axe to grind weaponizing the justice system against President Trump in an effort to interfere with the 2024 presidential election,” posted Rep. Mike Collins (R-Ga.) on X.

Do you have something aside from pathetic Republican politico degerates groveling at Trump's feet?

That's exactly what happened. Joe shows up with a billion dollars if the prosecutor is fired. It's on video.
Prosecutor that everyone, including Trump's people like Juliani aknowledged was corrupt?

Prosecutor that notoriously lived a lavish lifestyle while squashing cases against the rich in Kiev?

Prosecutor that DoS, IMF, Ukranian anti-corruption groups and his own deputy wanted removed?

Prosecutor that Archer was told was under control of Burisma?

Prosecutor that Ukranian officials say shelved Burisma case for two years?

Tell me again wtf makes you think that Biden was not properly doing his part in advancing our anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine? And I don't mean your fantasies, I mean serious arguments based on serious evidence.

Hunter calls
Hey dad it's raining here, and I forgot my umbrella, so I don't have any protection.

Joe shows up with protection.
Again, thats a fantasy in your head, not serious evidence that can stand legal scrutiny.

You fools need to start apreciating the fundamental difference.

Prosecutor that everyone, including Trump's people like Juliani aknowledged was corrupt?

Prosecutor that notoriously lived a lavish lifestyle while squashing cases against the rich in Kiev?

Prosecutor that DoS, IMF, Ukranian anti-corruption groups and his own deputy wanted removed?

Tell me again wtf makes you think that Biden was not properly doing his part in advancing our anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine? And I don't mean your fantasies, I mean serious arguments based on serious evidence.

Biden said that he was keeping with US policy -

That's a lie, son.

If Joe Lives that long -

Your honor, I call joe Biden to the stand.
If he dies, they can just play the video, followed by Obama saying never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

Prosecutor that was investigating Burisma. You forgot that part. You guys impeached Trump over it.

Biden said that he was keeping with US policy -

That's a lie, son.

US Policy was to get Ukraine to clean up it's notoriously corrupt government, so they don't plunder our aid and can be further along in integrating with the EU.

Prosecutor was notoriously corrupt. Nobody is denying that.
IMF, DOS and anti-corruption groups wanted him gone.
Biden gets Ukrainian parlament to remove him.

Where exactly is Biden action not in keeping with US policy? Why do you think anyone should take your empty words seriously?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back