Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

You've never actually read the indictments, have you?
Why should I?

The state needs to tell us the verdict and stop trying to use us as a jury.

But to do this during an election year is sick.

What took you people so damn long?

Do you just like fixing elections or something?

Indictment says orange man bad

Indictment say orange man recorded himself admitting that the secret documents he was showing people had never been declassified.

Twice.

Which might explain why your ilk refuse to look at the indictment.

Good luck with that.

Indictment say orange man recorded himself admitting that the secret documents he was showing people had never been declassified.

Twice.

Good luck with that.
That is the great thing about convicting Trump, you don't even have to give him a chance to defend himself.

Why even have a court hearing?

Just throw up a rope and lynch him.

Democrats know all about that from their KKK days.

Why should I?

Because it lays out the thorough and damning case that Trump committed very serious crimes, backed with photos, texts, transcripts, recordings, and testimony.

But don't take my word for it:

The state needs to tell us the verdict and stop trying to use us as a jury.

But to do this during an election year is sick.

What took you people so damn long?

Do you just like fixing elections or something?

Jack Smith was appointed in November. The grand jury brought charged 8 months later.

How long was the investigation or the grand jury 'supposed' to take?

Because it lays out the thorough and damning case that Trump committed very serious crimes, backed with photos, texts, transcripts, recordings, and testimony.

But don't take my word for it:

Jack Smith was appointed in November. The grand jury brought charged 8 months later.

How long was the investigation or the grand jury 'supposed' to take?
Why did they take so long to appoint Jack Smith?

We heard that Trump was guilty of treason with his Russian collusion long ago, but that turned out to all be crap as well.

Just tired of your lies is all.

We heard that Trump was guilty of treason with his Russian collusion long ago, but that turned out to all be crap as well.

Just tired of your lies is all.

Trump just wanted Putin to like him.

Trump just wanted Putin to like him.
I honestly don't think the DNC cares if any of their indictments are legit.

They only care about using it to win elections.

They are pathological sociopaths dedicated to holding onto power.

If Trump were not running again, none of this would be happening.

In fact, if Trump agreed to walk away from the election, I'm sure they would agree to sweep it all under the rug.

Because Jack Smith was only brought on after classified docs were seized in Mar-a-lago in August of 2022. A year ago.

NARA had spent 18 months trying to retrieve those documents, and Trump had dicked around the entire time.

If he wanted this resolved earlier, he could have returned the documents.

Trump can hardly complain about the timing when he created it with his delays

Twice.

Good luck with that.
Orange man baaaaad

I honestly don't think the DNC cares if any of their indictments are legit.

These aren't the 'DNC's indictments.

These were issued by 4 separate grand juries in 4 different jurisdictions.

Grand juries are just ordinary folks. And 4 out of 4 times, they were convinced by the evidence to levy those charges.

Last edited:
Because Jack Smith was only brought on after classified docs were seized in Mar-a-lago in August of 2022. A year ago.

NARA had spent 18 months trying to retrieve those documents, and Trump had dicked around the entire time.

If he wanted this resolved earlier, he could have returned the documents.

Trump can hardly complain about the timing when he created it with his delays
Hillary leaked all kinds of top secret information and nothing was done, and lied about it to the FBI

Again, democrats only care about political power, as I'm sure you voted for the witch anyway.

These aren't the 'DNC's indictments.

These were issued by 4 separate grand juries in 4 different jurisdiction.

Grand juries are just ordinary folks. And 4 out of 4 times, they were convinced by the evidence to levy those charges.
Ordinary folks?

Like the Obama hanging judge in DC?

You kids are hilarious.

Hillary leaked all kinds of top secret information and nothing was done, and lied about it to the FBI

Again, democrats only care about political power, as I'm sure you voted for the witch anyway.

Leaked it to who?

And what charge was levied against Trump that you believe should have been levied against Hillary?

Specifically?

Forum List

Back