Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Ordinary folks?

Like the Obama hanging judge in DC?

You kids are hilarious.

She didn't issue the indictments. The grand jury did. And I don't believe she's hung anyone.

I don't know that she has the upper body strength for that.

Leaked it to who?

And what charge was levied against Trump that you believe should have been levied against Hillary?

Specifically?
Whoever could break the idiot Norton firewall.

As Comey said, that information went to the worst of the worst who hated America.

So who did Trump leak the information to?

Hmm?

A private citizen showing other people classified documents baaaaad. Ask Jack Teixeira
Interesting you have photos of trump doing this and photos of the supposed classified documents at the time he was supposed to have done it?

She didn't issue the indictments. The grand jury did. And I don't believe she's hung anyone.

I don't know that she has the upper body strength for that.
Enjoy your fantasy world, no one else is.

Why should I?

The state needs to tell us the verdict and stop trying to use us as a jury.

But to do this during an election year is sick.

What took you people so damn long?

Do you just like fixing elections or something?
Why does it take 2 years to complete a RICO investigation that targets 19 people? Was this a serious question? Ok, so how long do you think it should take? Keep in mind there are millions of pages of evidence. A weekend? A month? Show us your expertise and let us know!

Interesting you have photos of trump doing this and photos of the supposed classified documents at the time he was supposed to have done it?

Read the superseding indictment. They now have the classified doc that Trump was showing off in the the audio recordings. Where Trump admitted that it hadn't been declassified and was secret.

And of course, witness testimony.

Again, read the indictment. You can't claim its a witch hunt if you refuse to look at the evidence. At least not with any credibility.

Why does it take 2 years to complete a RICO investigation that targets 19 people? Was this a serious question? Ok, so how long do you think it should take? Keep in mind there are millions of pages of evidence. A weekend? A month? Show us your expertise and let us know!
I've listened to all of the evidence against Trump that you people had during the Russian collusion, yet you did not even try to impeach him over it.

Once you lie you lose all credibility.

Understand?

I've listened to all of the evidence against Trump that you people had during the Russian collusion, yet you did not even try to impeach him over it.

Understand?
You didnt answer any of my questions.

Funny shit this last ditch effort will fall flat. It's not illegal to question an election but if Dems want to make it illegal they will be charged when they do it again

Read the superseding indictment. They now have the classified doc that Trump was showing off in the the audio recordings. Where Trump admitted that it hadn't been declassified and was secret.

And of course, witness testimony.

Again, read the indictment. You can't claim its a witch hunt if you refuse to look at the evidence. At least not with any credibility.
It says orange man willy willy bad

Funny shit this last ditch effort will fall flat. It's not illegal to question an election but if Dems want to make it illegal they will be charged when they do it again
If you think these charges are about questioning the results of an election you're in for a big surprise, pal.

Understand?

We're not the one that indicted Trump.

The grand jury is. 4 grand juries, 4 sets of evidence, 4 jurisdictions, 91 felony charges.

So the only reason you're refusing to read the indictment....is that you don't want to see the evidence. Willful ignorance isn't very credible.

If you think these charges are about questioning the results of an election you're in for a big surprise, pal.

Yeah, its hard to make an argument that Trump's charges were only for questioning the election....when they refuse to look at the evidence presented in the indictments.

You didnt answer any of my questions.
I have never seen a man attacked like I have Trump. Since even before he was elected there were people promising impeachment.

Trump could not even confide in his own lawyer, since the lawyer was forced to reveal all of his confidential dealings with Trump. What in the hell ever happened to lawyer confidentiality? Even guilty people deserve that.

And all the lies about Trump not being the target initially, really? He was not the target by the FBI even though they were targeting everyone around him?

You people are sick.

Yeah, its hard to make an argument that Trump's charges were only for questioning the election....when they refuse to look at the evidence presented in the indictments.
Well enlighten me what is this indictment about?

It says orange man willy willy bad

It says that obstruction of justice, willful retaining of defense information, and giving false statements to authorities is really really bad.

Its not like you refusing to look at it is going to help Trump in court.

Forum List

Back