Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I have never seen a man attacked like I have Trump.
Well thats because you've never seen a man do crazy shit Trump does.

There is a relationship there.

He must have forgot to do it his first 4 years is all.

It was during a rant after the election when he insisted that the election should be redone, or he should just be declared the winner. And that all rules and regulations should be terminated, even those in the Constitution.

And MAGA just shrugged.

This might be why 3 or his 4 chiefs of staff insist that Trump should never hold office again. Or why he has only a 35% favorability rating among the general public.

Hunter Biden’s former friend and longtime business partner visited the Obama White House and then-Vice President Joe Biden’s residence dozens of times between 2009 and 2016, likely to make him the next target of the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.

Fox News Digital previously reported that Eric Schwerin had visited the White House and vice presidential residence at Observatory Circle at least 27 times during Joe Biden's vice presidency. However, a more extensive review found that Schwerin actually made at least 36 visits during that same time frame.

Schwerin was the founding partner and managing director of Hunter Biden's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca Partners when he was appointed by then-President Obama to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad, an independent U.S. government agency, in early 2015.

AAAND? What did you refute? What criminality did you establish here?

Your arguments keep going like this: Hunter's friends/associates were in some sort of proximity to Joe Biden...therefore crime. It really is that stupid. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It was during a rant after the election when he insisted that the election should be redone, or he should just be declared the winner. And that all rules and regulations should be terminated, even those in the Constitution.

And MAGA just shrugged.

This might be why 3 or his 4 chiefs of staff insist that Trump should never hold office again. Or why he has only a 35% favorability rating among the general public.
Why do you think Trump won in the first place?

The man is a piñata.

It is America sticking their middle finger up at the system that is so corrupt, more so than Donald, that virtually anything would be better.

Anything he goes to do, if elected, will get pummeled, sued, indicted, and impeached.

It beats being bent over by Biden and his GOP Congress for things such as more massive spending during a horrible inflationary era, that will only make things worse

Gridlock would be much more preferable.

Oh look, a link you didn't read.

Maybe another Trumper can answer my questions.

But I doubt it.
I give you what you asked for.

Look, if you ask for information but refuse to accept it it’s not my problem. I can only point out how 2+2=4 for so long. If you’re too fucking stupid to grasp it I need to stop wasting my time.

I gave you the truth.
No you didn't, here is the question again, see if you can grow a pair and actually answer it THIS TIME:

Is it apropriate for United States to pressure a notoriously corrupt country to fire a corrupt prosecutor as a condition of our aid?

Yes or no?

No you didn't, here is the question again, see if you can grow a pair and actually answer it THIS TIME:

Is it apropriate for United States to pressure a notoriously corrupt country to fire a corrupt prosecutor as a condition of our aid?

Yes or no?
False narrative. You need to add some facts. Facts like Hunter Biden on the board of a power company being investigated by the guy VP Biden wants fired. You're trying to paint a picture, but you don't have the whole picture. That's because you're a liar.

Forum List

Back