Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

I have never seen a man attacked like I have Trump. Since even before he was elected there were people promising impeachment.

Trump could not even confide in his own lawyer, since the lawyer had to reveal all of his confidential dealings with Trump. What in the hell ever happened to lawyer confidentiality? Even guilty people deserve that.

And all the lies about Trump not being the target initially, really? He was not the target by the FBI even though they were targeting everyone around him?

You people are sick.
Before he took office Congress called for his impeachment

It says that obstruction of justice, willful retaining of defense information, and giving false statements to authorities is really really bad.

Its not like you refusing to look at it is going to help Trump in court.
No obstruction happen
Now true obstruction happen with clinton

I have never seen a man attacked like I have Trump. Since even before he was elected there were people promising impeachment.

Trump could not even confide in his own lawyer, since the lawyer was forced to reveal all of his confidential dealings with Trump. What in the hell ever happened to lawyer confidentiality? Even guilty people deserve that.

And all the lies about Trump not being the target initially, really? He was not the target by the FBI even though they were targeting everyone around him?

You people are sick.
You still didnt answer my question(s). You sound unhinged. Ranting and raving like a lunatic.

Trump could not even confide in his own lawyer, since the lawyer had to reveal all of his confidential dealings with Trump.

Yeah, but why? How could Trump's lawyer be compelled to testify. There's only one major exception to attorney-client privilege:

Discussions of Crime.

And Trump's attorney testified that Trump tried to convince him to commit a crime. Specifically, to lie to investigators and not return the documents.

Both of which were felonies.

Its all in the indictment. You just won't read it.

Last edited:
No obstruction happen
Now true obstruction happen with clinton

Says who? You refuse to read the indictment. You don't know what it says, nor what evidence it provides to support its claims.

How would you know?

Read it. I am not going to boil a complex indictment down to one sentence for you.

Especially when I already did:

"The indictment says that obstruction of justice, willful retaining of defense information, and giving false statements to authorities is really really bad."

Yeah, but why? How could Trump's lawyer be compelled to testify. There's only one major exception to attorney-client privilege:

Crime.

And Trump's attorney testified that Trump tried to convince him to commit a crime. Specifically, to lie to investigators and not return the documents.

Both of which were felonies.

Its all in the indictment. You just won't read it.
I'll wait till something is decided in court and then read it.

I won't waste my precious time in endless conjectures and lies.

I made that mistake with the Russian collusion crap.

For all I know, they are using another fake dossier as evidence.

I honestly don't think the DNC cares if any of their indictments are legit.

They only care about using it to win elections.

They are pathological sociopaths dedicated to holding onto power.

If Trump were not running again, none of this would be happening.

In fact, if Trump agreed to walk away from the election, I'm sure they would agree to sweep it all under the rug.

Read the charges. Arizona is also going to prosecute Trump.

Forum List

Back