Something Weird Is Going on in Fulton County, Where Trump Is Expected to Be Indicted

Who mentioned 1/6 retard? Nazis like you want all dissent removed. Come next November YOU peons are in a lot of trouble.
You said you'll be sending people like me running to the hills. And then you just said I"m in a lot of trouble. Who is going to do it? The 1/6 fails? The ones that are already in jail? Your little White Christian Nationalist buddy on here? You? LOL!

Dummy the VOTERS switched over.

Sorry, I can only go by your words. You said Segregationists. That's a term typically only applied to politicians that have the power to pass laws that segregate by race.

Again, all the Segregationists but one stayed with your party.

Of course the repubs were try to woo voters to their party, but they didn't do so on the basis of race. Voters in the south became disillusioned with your party becasue it became the party of “acid, amnesty and abortion.”

White supremacists and segragationalists went to Republican party

This makes sense to you? Voters left your party, the one led (in the South) by white supremacists and segragationalists to go to the party that passed the Civil Rights Act? That makes sense to you?

and black voters responded by overwhelmingly voting for Democrats from there on. Duh.

LBJ was able to keep black voters in the Dem party by selling them on his Great Society.

Did you study any history other than the Southern Strategy nonsense told you by uber partisans?

Sorry, I can only go by your words. You said Segregationists. That's a term typically only applied to politicians that have the power to pass laws that segregate by race.

Are you on drugs? Segregationist is anyone who supports policies of racial segragation.

Voters left your party, the one led (in the South) by white supremacists and segragationalists to go to the party that passed the Civil Rights Act? That makes sense to you?

Your bs does not make sense to me.

Large majority of congressional Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act and it was signed into law by a Democrat President.

Your bs does not make sense to me.

Large majority of congressional Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act and it was signed into law by a Democrat President.
I tried. Some ignorance is simply impenetrable.

Forum List

Back