Sometimes Children Need Their Parents, Guardians, and Doctors to Say No

I trust the decisions made by parents, medical professionals and the child over those made by Republicans who hate Transexuals
republicans want the parents to have control over what children are subjected to .. dems like you want the government to have that control .. its nothing to to whith hate commie .. and yes you are a communist .

republicans want the parents to have control over what children are subjected to .. dems like you want the government to have that control .. its nothing to to whith hate commie .. and yes you are a communist .

It is Republicans who are tellIng the parents of transexual children how to raise their Children

Commie Bastards

It is Republicans who are tellIng the parents of transexual children how to raise their Children

Commie Bastards

Nope,it's the parents who are being told they have no right to know what their children are up to when it comes to having their junk cut off.

Commie Bastards
not one republican is telling the communists how to raise their children .. its the communists that are telling parents that their little girls have to share locker rooms and bathrooms with boys ..

Don't listen to me, listen to her. This is child abuse and it needs to end.

So you trust a bunch of radicalized white Republican men you've never met, who have no medical training or experience, and who don't know your child, to make decisions about your children's health and welfare ahead of your doctors, other family members or caregivers?

Are you fucking insane?????

So you trust a bunch of radicalized white Republican men you've never met, who have no medical training or experience, and who don't know your child, to make decisions about your children's health and welfare ahead of your doctors, other family members or caregivers?

Are you fucking insane?????

No, I just trust my common sense.

Forum List

Back