sometimes girls grab back!

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Stormy Daniels and E. Jean Carroll each have sustained in their claims.

This is much more than "we got him now" as it is "Trump, you cannot hide from the law."

I do not expect any remandment or any onerous fine or restraint on Trump's movements.

The message is if Trump cannot hide from the law, no one can.

1717101711576.png

Donald, rethink shooting anyone on 5th Avenue.

Attachments

• 1717101574182.png
    1717101574182.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
Stormy Daniels and E. Jean Carroll each have sustained in their claims.

This is much more than "we got him now" as it is "Trump, you cannot hide from the law."

I do not expect any remandment or any onerous fine or restraint on Trump's movements.

The message is if Trump cannot hide from the law, no one can.

View attachment 954326

There is more than a bit of 'revenge of the women' to all this.

1717105851905.gif

Verdict was decided and known before the "trial" began.
The kangaroo court was just for the theatrics and illusion that it was "the law" in action.
What would have been shocking is if it were an honest trial and a 'not guilty' verdict rendered.
Just another example of how the statist Stalinists are driving the nation down the tube to fascist tyranny.

I just visited the Fox News website and telepathically absorbed a heavy dose of Trump Kool-Aid.

So here's what I know.

If Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, in front of two million witnesses and 89 security cameras, the dirty commie Democrats would be interfering in our election if they arrested him.

FACT!

Verdict was decided and known before the "trial" began.
The kangaroo court was just for the theatrics and illusion that it was "the law" in action.
What would have been shocking is if it were an honest trial and a 'not guilty' verdict rendered.
Just another example of how the statist Stalinists are driving the nation down the tube to fascist tyranny.
I see.

The giant Democratic conspiracy machine gathered together a crooked judge, a crooked prosecutor, 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors to get Trump.

Even more diabolical, they found a crooked defense lawyer to wheedle his way into the Trump camp so he could voir dire those 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors onto the jury.

I'm sure the Jewish Space Laser and Hugo Chavez were somehow involved, but I'll leave it to you to fill in those gaps.

I see.

The giant Democratic conspiracy machine gathered together a crooked judge, a crooked prosecutor, 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors to get Trump.

Even more diabolical, they found a crooked defense lawyer to wheedle his way into the Trump camp so he could voir dire those 12...count them, 12 crooked jurors onto the jury.

I'm sure the Jewish Space Laser and Hugo Chavez were somehow involved, but I'll leave it to you to fill in those gaps.
If you consider having a political bias, preference for one side of the political poles, that would at least subconsciously influence and affect which way one might operate and "vote" in this charade, then I guess they would be "crooked" by your definitions/delusions.

ANALYSIS: Trump’s NY Criminal Trial Exposes Role of ‘Weaponized’ DAs, Says Legal Expert​

Yet a prosecution conceived and led by avowed political enemies of the GOP’s 2024 front-runner may well prove a double-edged sword, as it presents to millions of voters the reality of a “weaponized” district attorney with serious political ambitions of his own.

That’s the view of Harvey Kushner, chair of the criminal justice department at Long Island University in Brookville, New York, who sees the efforts of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg to bring down President Trump as the culmination of a process underway for decades, in which a role traditionally associated with ostensibly objective law enforcement grows increasingly partisan.

“This has now come to a head, because what you’re seeing play out now is well within the political sphere in terms of its impact on a campaign of a candidate for president,” Mr. Kushner told The Epoch Times.
During and since the March 25 hearing at which Judge Juan Merchan set the April 15 start date, Trump’s defense team has argued that it needed more time to review the voluminous documents related to the “hush money” allegations at the heart of the case.
“Team Trump felt that they were getting slow-rolled, as roughly 100,000 documents were turned over very late in the game by federal prosecutors. The documents should have been turned over sooner, but they weren’t. Therefore, calling for a delay was a very practical move to make,” Mr. Leitner said.

Mr. Leitner saw far-reaching consequences to Judge Merchan’s decision on April 2 to expand the gag order imposed on President Trump, which disallows his commenting publicly on the proceedings.

In Mr. Leitner’s view, it is no coincidence that the expanded gag order bars President Trump from commenting on the judge’s daughter, Loren Merchan, who happens to be the head of Authentic Campaigns, a powerful Democrat-leaning political consultancy in Chicago.

“Judge Merchan has not only not delayed the trial, he has imposed a gag order against Trump so he wouldn’t make statements about potential witnesses, court staff, and counsel that could have an impact on the outcome,” Mr. Leitner said.

“The Trump-hating judge even took it a step further, saying Trump couldn’t comment on family members, all while knowing his daughter works for a pro-Democrat firm that has supported Team Biden in the past. Talk about putting a thumb on the scale,” he added.

Trump's hush money trial: What charges did he face?​

Mr. Leitner saw far-reaching consequences to Judge Merchan’s decision on April 2 to expand the gag order imposed on President Trump, which disallows his commenting publicly on the proceedings.

In Mr. Leitner’s view, it is no coincidence that the expanded gag order bars President Trump from commenting on the judge’s daughter, Loren Merchan, who happens to be the head of Authentic Campaigns, a powerful Democrat-leaning political consultancy in Chicago.

“Judge Merchan has not only not delayed the trial, he has imposed a gag order against Trump so he wouldn’t make statements about potential witnesses, court staff, and counsel that could have an impact on the outcome,” Mr. Leitner said.

“The Trump-hating judge even took it a step further, saying Trump couldn’t comment on family members, all while knowing his daughter works for a pro-Democrat firm that has supported Team Biden in the past. Talk about putting a thumb on the scale,” he added.
So you pay a fee to someone to be quiet and not generate bad publicity about you, and/or to avoid the more expensive civil law suit, and turns out that could be crime, especially if there are persons in government legal positions that don't like you and want to "weaponize" the legal system to do you harm.

A bogus "crime" but the sort of shenanigans commonly done by the fascist Left/DemocRATs.

Forum List

Back