Sometimes, Truth From 'The Old Grey Lady'

You seem like nothing so much as the kite that thought it ruled the wind.

Dope.

PoliticalChic: Jack of all insults, master of none. Naptime for you, young girl.

Wow....clever.

Let's see....you pretended that you knew all along that Jolly would win, and that his victory meant nothing to vis-a-vis Obama, ObamaCare. and Democrat futures.

I post from the NYTimes indicating that, with very little effort, you have become our main source of greenhouse gases.....

...and my reward is you sticking to me like the proverbial 'manure to a wet blanket.'

Take a walk, dunce.

No, I didn't pretend. I predicted. It's in the elections section and time stamped.

I was also the first one to openly state - also in the elections section - that 2014 should be a GOP year.

Care to try again, or is it nap time for you now? Maybe that will cool down your hot wind.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Righties always getting mad, mad, mad. G-ddamit, they are mad, stark raving mad, and by G-d, they're not gonna take it lying down, nosiree!!!

:lmao:

Stats owns PC.

I don't see that anyone owns PC. She can't be bought. Which is quite refreshing on this board. She speaks her mind and provides links from reliable sources to present her arguements on her own threads. She is on the offense. A very intelligent lady.

PoliticalChic: Jack of all insults, master of none. Naptime for you, young girl.

Wow....clever.

Let's see....you pretended that you knew all along that Jolly would win, and that his victory meant nothing to vis-a-vis Obama, ObamaCare. and Democrat futures.

I post from the NYTimes indicating that, with very little effort, you have become our main source of greenhouse gases.....

...and my reward is you sticking to me like the proverbial 'manure to a wet blanket.'

Take a walk, dunce.

No, I didn't pretend. I predicted. It's in the elections section and time stamped.

I was also the first one to openly state - also in the elections section - that 2014 should be a GOP year.

Care to try again, or is it nap time for you now? Maybe that will cool down your hot wind.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Righties always getting mad, mad, mad. G-ddamit, they are mad, stark raving mad, and by G-d, they're not gonna take it lying down, nosiree!!!

Just curious, how many times a day do you ask yourself “Why am I so lonely?”

Stats owns PC.

I don't see that anyone owns PC. She can't be bought. Which is quite refreshing on this board. She speaks her mind and provides links from reliable sources to present her arguements on her own threads. She is on the offense. A very intelligent lady.

Actually, I agree with you on one pont: I think that PC is very intelligent, which is exactly why she shouldn't be attacking me at all. Me, the member who actually brings forth statistical history to back up the idea that 2014 should be a big GOP year, and Righties still get all pissy. It's like they don't even read. They are so caught up in "Lefties suck" that they don't take the time to actually ready for CONTENT. Pretty sad. Makes em look totally ridiculous.

Plus, I don't think JS meant anything in too mean a way. PC is, after all, not Yurt.

Wow....clever.

Take a walk, dunce.

Just curious, how many times a day do you ask yourself “Why am I so lonely?”

Never, for I am never alone. Are you lonely, sweetheart? Are insults the only things you have to keep you warm?

I'm also enjoying living rent-free in PoliticalChic's head. It's pretty darned cramped up there, but we'll somehow make do, right Chic?

:D

She has two rooms up there. You are in one. The other has a sign "Room for Rent."

Are you talking about her brain, or about her...

rofl_logo.jpg

Stats owns PC.

Actually, I agree with you on one pont: I think that PC is very intelligent, which is exactly why she shouldn't be attacking me at all. Me, the member who actually brings forth statistical history to back up the idea that 2014 should be a big GOP year, and Righties still get all pissy. It's like they don't even read. They are so caught up in "Lefties suck" that they don't take the time to actually ready for CONTENT. Pretty sad. Makes em look totally ridiculous.

Plus, I don't think JS meant anything in too mean a way. PC is, after all, not Yurt.

Yes, she is and she is also a friend of mine and I'm wondering how long has this been going on? Why is it going on? And what happened to you and Jake debating fairly and addressing point for point - turning the page on past republican / democrat dialogue? These personal attacks on her are downright nasty! It is a bully fest by two grown men on one woman! Shame on both of you. What could either of you ever hope to possibly gain in credibility by going down such a road as this?

Yes, she is and she is also a friend of mine and I'm wondering how long has this been going on? Why is it going on? And what happened to you and Jake debating fairly and addressing point for point - turning the page on past republican / democrat dialogue? These personal attacks on her are downright nasty! It is a bully fest by two grown men on one woman! Shame on both of you. What could either of you ever hope to possibly gain in credibility by going down such a road as this?

Excuse me, Jeremiah, but you might want to look up and see who started this thread here in the FZ.....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hint: it wasn't me.

So, before you get too upset, remember where we are at this moment, and who decided to open a thread that never needed to be.

Nuff said.

I'm wondering how long has this been going on? Why is it going on? And what happened to you and Jake debating fairly and addressing point for point - turning the page on past republican / democrat dialogue?

Yurt is not worthy enough to carry PC's shoes: she is intelligent, has superb writing skills, and has determined to make her career by blogging and editorializing. Don't ever again trot out 'the poor little woman' defense. PC's stare would make a great white shark turn and yip yip away. And do not pretend that she is mainstream Republican: she is far far to the right of it.

(1) PC is never going to debate fairly, will never admit that she creates her own definitions as well as her own facts.

(2) She is a religious conservative of the dangerous kinds. In her mind, she knows the truth and those who oppose her are anti-truth.

(3) She is governed by a psychopathology not easily penetrated.

However, if she says, "Olli Olli Oxen Free" and wants to debate openly and fairly, I am all for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back