Sometimes You Are Known By The Character Of The People You Run With

Roger Stone, recently pardoned by President trump, after being found guilty of multiple felony counts by a jury, appeared at a church in Mt Juliet, TN Sunday and appeared with The Manhatton Madam (known for the prostitution ring she ran in New York) to tell people the election was a choice between the "godly and the ungodly". For once, he is not lying.
View attachment 382457
[/QUOTE
Stone did nothing
All about getting to King T
Wow are you a dummy
A jury of his peers disagreed. I figure he is guilty as charged, as their vote counted and yours did not. He is free because trump commuted the sentence of his crony. Even he didn't pardon him. Everybody knows he is guilty.

Roger Stone, recently pardoned by President trump, after being found guilty of multiple felony counts by a jury, appeared at a church in Mt Juliet, TN Sunday and appeared with The Manhatton Madam (known for the prostitution ring she ran in New York) to tell people the election was a choice between the "godly and the ungodly". For once, he is not lying.
No. He's certainly not.
I am very concerned about the only presidential candidate left standing who is not
only not wary and fearful of China but he actually thinks the authoritarians in Bejing are good for
America.

Maybe he meant good for himself and his family.
I guess trump should not have praised China 15 times this year and then Joe would not be the only candidate left standing who did not. Don't take it so hard. Donnie has shown poor judgement ever since coming to office. Joe would never be blatantly pro-Communist, like comrade don.

No. He's certainly not.
I am very concerned about the only presidential candidate left standing who is not
only not wary and fearful of China but he actually thinks the authoritarians in Bejing are good for
America.

I guess trump should not have praised China 15 times this year and then Joe would not be the only candidate left standing who did not. Don't take it so hard. Donnie has shown poor judgement ever since coming to office. Joe would never be blatantly pro-Communist, like comrade don.
We made China into a world power. They have some say on us.

No. He's certainly not.
America.

We made China into a world power. They have some say on us.
Immaterial.

View attachment 382457
[/QUOTE
Stone did nothing
Wow are you a dummy
A jury of his peers disagreed. I figure he is guilty as charged, as their vote counted and yours did not. He is free because trump commuted the sentence of his crony. Even he didn't pardon him. Everybody knows he is guilty.
Was very minor stuff
A jury in nyc or dc lol

Always true and wise words.

17755360-7400033511.jpg
-1.png
SchiffyDildo.jpg
proxy-6.jpg

View attachment 382457

I'd be interested to know which candidate you believe is godly. I looked at all four people (Biden, Trump, Harris, Pence) and I can't seem to tell the difference, they all have been bought off by someone.

View attachment 382457

I'd be interested to know which candidate you believe is godly. I looked at all four people (Biden, Trump, Harris, Pence) and I can't seem to tell the difference, they all have been bought off by someone.

I doubt that you'll ever find someone more Godly than Mike Pence

View attachment 382457

Maybe, maybe not, sometimes those that seem the most godly, aren't, we never know.

View attachment 382457
[/QUOTE
Stone did nothing
Wow are you a dummy
Was very minor stuff
A jury in nyc or dc lol
Oh, on average 12 person juries are much better where you live? Other than your town, you have little to no faith in trial by jury? Don't know what to tell you. It has worked more accurately than any other method we have found. It just seem unfair when they use recordings and direct transcripts to show exactly what was said and done, with little room for nuanced defense. Only choice is to leave the country where you can face other types of justice, if it is justice.

View attachment 382457

Maybe, but he is second banana, though he does try to support the first banana.:dunno:

With "praise" like this who needs friends?

And on the other hand? Analyst: Biden's comments on China 'inexplicable, absolutely incorrect'
Joe Biden doesn't see China as a threat. I think he meant to his family's financial well being.

Is Trump "blatantly pro Communist"? Well we'll just chalk that up to desperation and ignorance.

View attachment 382457

Maybe, but he is second banana, though he does try to support the first banana.:dunno:
Given the ages of the first bananas, the second bananas maybe just as important.

Always true and wise words.

View attachment 382659View attachment 382661View attachment 382662View attachment 382660
Nice selections. Glad they are not on the ballet?
Maybe you mean too bad three of them already were?
No. They do not matter to this election because they are not on the ballet. Trump is on the ballet is what I meant. Can you explain how they should?

View attachment 382457

Yes....obama had as good friends and allies, louis farrakhan, racist and anti-semite, al sharpton, racist and anti-semite, and jeremiah wright, racist and anti-semite........good friends and allies, and attended the church run by wright for 20 years and had the guy marry him and michelle and baptise their kids.....and al sharpton had an all access pass to the white house.....not to forget that obama also had as a close friend and ally, the man who launched his political career in Chicago, bill ayers.....an actual, domestic terrorist bomber...and his wife, bernadine dorhn, another terrorist bomber....

You are known for the company you keep....and that company says all you need to know about the real obama, the leader of the democrat party...

Roger Stone.....a peripheral guy in politics.....

The candidate you have said you support gropes the breasts of 11 year old girls,
Evidence?
file.php
One girl, no breasts and a hardly conclusive video. But I'll agree he groped her if you'll agree the IMPOTUS groped Ivanka.

Wow, you really ARE a subhuman.

The girl has breasts, but they have not developed fully is all.

That you would use that excuse to defend fondling of children is beyond the pale.

Forum List

Back