Sonic and Chili's Get On the Bandwagon

I said it before

If someone is carrying a concealed handgun you would never know.

So chances are there are still people in Chili's packing heat

Me included. I had an appointment a couple weeks ago to meet with a new attorney. I'd never been in their offices before, and when I saw the "no handgun" sign on the door I thought "fuck it" and went right in. No biggie.

Why else would someone feel the need to carry a gun into Chilis? Do they think they need to kill their own dinner?

Ask the 23 that died here.

Luby's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have been afraid to eat out ever since?

I actually ate at that Lubys in Killeen after the massacre. Didn't feel the need to bring a gun

This is a National forum. No one knows what Luby's is or cares.

I actually ate at that Lubys in Killeen after the massacre. Didn't feel the need to bring a gun

I bet your car was insured, why would you not want to carry a bit of insurance for your life. Just like an auto accident you're not likely to get face to face with someone with a gun but both happen. I posted where an armed former marine met an armed robber outside a store, didn't turn out good for the robber.

Good point.......I think your gun should be insured in case you decide to shoot up a Lubys or Elementary School

What do you think your premiums would be?
Since there are over 300 million of them I would say one dollar per year be enough.

You do not have a right to endanger everyone in a restaurant.

yea, considering .000023 of every gun in the USA ever kills anyone. a real threat.

of course you are going to show me some data that demonstrates open carry leads to death.

Why do you want to carry a gun in a restaurant?

Because there is no place to securely store one in my truck or on my wife's motorcycle.

To have a big ol' shootout with a robber should one show up, right tough guy? You wanna be the one to plug him! Yee-haw!

No other reason.

You are projecting and flailing.

i don't give a fuck what the restaurant does. i do care what my happen to me. seriously, why are you clowns so willing to lie down and allow this type of behavior to happen, which only leads to it happening more? if you want ot be a statistic thats your call. don't expect me to follow in your stupidity

You're absolutely right. That's why people MUST call 911 when they see some bozo with a gun.

I care about my own and my family's safety. If we let the nutters have their way, more and more innocent people will be killed.

This post perfectly illustrates why misusing the 911 system should be a felony, punished with 50 strokes of a flexible aluminum cane, applied to the face.

I said it before

If someone is carrying a concealed handgun you would never know.

So chances are there are still people in Chili's packing heat

A couple years ago, my sister flew in from Kalifornia. It took almost a week before she realized my wife was wearing a concealed pistol...that with my wife making no real effort to hide the fact, and with them STAYING IN THE SAME HOUSE!

I bet your car was insured, why would you not want to carry a bit of insurance for your life. Just like an auto accident you're not likely to get face to face with someone with a gun but both happen. I posted where an armed former marine met an armed robber outside a store, didn't turn out good for the robber.

Good point.......I think your gun should be insured in case you decide to shoot up a Lubys or Elementary School

What do you think your premiums would be?

In most cases, already covered by homeowners' or renters' insurance.

If there are two restaurants next to each other, both serving the same food, and one says guns welcome and one says no weapons, I'm going with the no weapons. The people I'd meet there would be of a better class.

Exactly how do you prove that statement? No hurry, considering the people probably come from the same community.
Because liberals are less likely to own guns and are very unlikely open-carry in that case. Gun nuts love their guns. Those are not people I spend time with even though I own guns.
How can stand yourself?

Good for Chilis and Sonic, I'll reward them with my business.

BUT, this wont affect redneck gun nuts much.

Now...if Old Country Buffett or Waffle House ban guns??? Right wingers may starve to death!

you do that and watch your arteries clog. funny how the left has forgotten all about these guys paying only minimum wage and having their employees rely on food stamps and subsidized obamacare to live.

They won't lose much business.

Perhaps the small percentage that marks the difference between success and bankruptcy but no matter, they'll have their pride.

You whack jobs are nuts. Most people are uncomfortable bringing their children into a restaurant when the guy at the table next to them has had a couple drinks too many and is holding a gun in open view.

I carry concealed everywhere. To me, signs are invitations. Do this, don't do that can't you read the signs?

I'm just a long-haired creepy people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So many irrational responses to restaurants exercising their rights.

By the way, how the fuck do you maintain control of an ar15 when you have a handfull of baby back ribs?

Taking rifles into a family eating establishment is just stupid. You really don't need to shove your rights in everyone elses face. Same shit we say about gays but I guess for some of you its not a two way street?

Interesting that simply exercising a right is "shoving it into someone's face". Which others of your rights do you advocate that people refrain from using for fear that others might be offended by "being forced" to see them do so? Should we all decline our right to free speech any time someone else might not want to hear us talking?

I hope I never hear you bitching about fags flaunting their lifestyle or pushing it in your face.

Keep your fucking military style rifles out of the family restaurant. That is my opinion on the matter, deal with it.

I'm not really sure what to say other than, "Please don't project your stupid onto me. I already showered tonight."

Interesting that simply exercising a right is "shoving it into someone's face". Which others of your rights do you advocate that people refrain from using for fear that others might be offended by "being forced" to see them do so? Should we all decline our right to free speech any time someone else might not want to hear us talking?

I hope I never hear you bitching about fags flaunting their lifestyle or pushing it in your face.

Keep your fucking military style rifles out of the family restaurant. That is my opinion on the matter, deal with it.

I'm not really sure what to say other than, "Please don't project your stupid onto me. I already showered tonight."

Empty can

Forum List

Back