One always has to ruin it for others

Some policies irritate me more than others.

Screw chipotle. They've made their opinion of me perfectly clear, why on earth would I eat at an establishment that openly despises me, and stupidly advertises their vulnerability to criminal attack? Aside from the fact that they piss me off, I wouldn't feel safe.

You forgot: the food isn't very good.

Who doesn't like freshly prepared foods?

Every time you pick up a gun in that situation, it is kill or be killed. That's all guns are designed to do, kill something.
That's like saying every time you pick up a bat it is kill or be killed. That's all bats are designed to do, break someone's skull. You're projecting your murderous desires on others.

I am absolutely correct and your fear doesn't change that.
It's not fear little man, I own guns. I use them as intended, to kill things, and they're really good at doing so, which is why humans invented them.

Like I said [MENTION=47594]PaintMyHouse[/MENTION] is projecting his murderous desires on others. He can't even think about guns without thinking about killing things.
Yeah idiot, that's what guns are for, killing things. They aren't toys just because you treat them as such.

In a fight or at war, a bat or gun is for killing. When hunting a gun is for shooting game. When plinking, a gun is for recreation and/or competition. When used to shoot intruders a gun is for self-defense. When used to shoot predators a gun is for protecting your family, animals, etc.

But mostly a gun and a bat are inanimate objects used by a user to propel a projectile and apply force to a target.
Guns were invented to kill. That's all they are for.

No matter how many times you repeat the same stupid statement, it's still stupid!
No, it's reality, that you reject because you think guns are toys instead of killing machines.

That's like saying every time you pick up a bat it is kill or be killed. That's all bats are designed to do, break someone's skull. You're projecting your murderous desires on others.

It's not fear little man, I own guns. I use them as intended, to kill things, and they're really good at doing so, which is why humans invented them.

Like I said [MENTION=47594]PaintMyHouse[/MENTION] is projecting his murderous desires on others. He can't even think about guns without thinking about killing things.
Yeah idiot, that's what guns are for, killing things. They aren't toys just because you treat them as such.
Your an idiot.

Your an idiot.
Learn how to spell "you're", as in You Are. And learn what guns are for? I didn't buy mine because I didn't want to kill something, I bought them because I did.

Last edited:
IF I carried a firearm for protection, it'd be for the same reason I own a fire extinguisher. I've never had a fire in my home, but it's prudent to be prepared.

Sooo, let me get this straight.

If you carry a firearm because you're concerned that you might encounter a malicious stranger with a weapon, you're being prudent.
However, if I go out of the house without a gun, but choose not to go into an eatery that has a bunch of yahoos in camo gear and puffer vests with long rifles or military style weapons standing at the counter then I'm being afraid.

Does that sum it up?

If they are doing nothing but acting normally while carrying a firearm, then yes you are.

Interesting.
Oh well, don't forget to always be prudent when you go out for milk or bread.
You never know when you might meet someone in the street not acting normally.
I mean, you just never know.

Your an idiot.
Learn how to spell "you're", as in You Are. And learn what guns are for? I didn't buy mine because I didn't want to kill something, I bought them because I did.

Learn the difference between a scribe error such as incorrectly using your vs you're when the writer understands the difference, and a lack of knowledge. That or perhaps you could explain why you capitalized "You" and "Are" in your explanatory sentence.

As to your murderous intent, yes, that was obvious.

Last edited:

Repeating ignorance does not make it true. Firearms only have one purpose and that's to send a projectile downrange. Same as a bow is designed only to send an arrow (projectile) downrange. Though you ignore this, it doesn't make it less true.

I dropped the kids off at school today, and there was a young man in a yard across the street from the school holding a rifle..either getting ready to get into or out of his pickup.

It puts my mind at ease, knowing there are armed men so close to the school. We've had lockdowns at least four times this year for a variety of reasons, and it stresses me out thinking I'm across town. I feel much better knowing there's somebody nearby who I have no doubt would not hesitate to go into the school and take out anybody with murderous intent.

Though at this school, I reckon there are probably a couple of firearms in the parking lot anyway.

Last edited:
Your an idiot.

So, you're looking to kill? That does show why your thinking is so screwed up. Frankly, you're the sort that I wish would not purchase a firearm. You're likely to use it just to advance the political agenda and that'd be tragic.

Your an idiot.

So, you're looking to kill? That does show why your thinking is so screwed up. Frankly, you're the sort that I wish would not purchase a firearm. You're likely to use it just to advance the political agenda and that'd be tragic.

Everyone likes gun control, for someone else. I like it for all people.

Repeating ignorance does not make it true. Firearms only have one purpose and that's to send a projectile downrange. Same as a bow is designed only to send an arrow (projectile) downrange. Though you ignore this, it doesn't make it less true.
What's an arrow for? Killing something. Guns are just a whole lot easier to use, faster, more accurate, and more deadly.

Your rationalization about what a gun is for doesn't work. Give it up.

Its the JoeBlow sock, spouting the same bullshit.

The difference is that I merely wish you wouldn't purchase a firearm because you will probably misuse it, but I acknowledge you have the right to one until your actions dictate that the right should be taken from you. You know, you shouldn't be punished prior to committing the bad act.

What's an arrow for? Killing something. Guns are just a whole lot easier to use, faster, more accurate, and more deadly.

Your rationalization about what a gun is for doesn't work. Give it up.

It's your choice to be wrong.

Its the JoeBlow sock, spouting the same bullshit.

that's an ID for the guy behind JoeB? Explains a lot and puts him on the ignore list.

A stapler's purpose is to send a projectile downrange. A baseball pitching machine's pupose is to send a projectile downrange. A fireworks propellant's purpose is to send a projectile downrange. None of them are designed to kill or injure anybody.

And again as noted elsewhere --- you can't sit here and claim firearms are for "self-protection", and then in the same breath deny they even have that capability.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Forum List

Back