Sony Hack Reveals Hollywood Filled With Spoiled Brats And Racists

Maybe this will make the RWnuts hate Hollywood less.
Didn't Clinton say about Obama, a few years ago he would be serving us coffee?

Is that racist? Let me hear you say it so at least I know you acknowledge racism exists
If Romney had said that you would've been beating the racism drum.

Is it racist or not?
I could really care less, but liberals pick and choose.

Maybe this will make the RWnuts hate Hollywood less.

Is that racist? Let me hear you say it so at least I know you acknowledge racism exists

Is it racist or not?

:rofl: What did I tell you about saying shit you dont believe dummy. Now you have to do this tap dance routine and look like a putz

Is it racist or not?

:rofl: What did I tell you about saying shit you dont believe dummy. Now you have to do this tap dance routine and look like a putz
Trent Lott had to step down from house speaker for being nice to Thurmond on his 100 th birthday. Liberals will claim racism at every point, but will give liberals a pass when they do the something.

Is it racist or not?

Trent Lott had to step down from house speaker for being nice to Thurmond on his 100 th birthday. Liberals will claim racism at every point, but will give liberals a pass when they do the something.

So?

I laugh at the hypocrisy on the left. Remember when they found out that Romney put the dog in the crate like 20 years earlier? They went crazy, but had to become okay with the idea. When they found out Obama ate a dog.

Is it racist or not?

Let's not forget these are democrats the party of racist. And leave it at that.

Is it racist or not?

So?
Clinton got a pass and he was trying to be demeaning to Obama. Like I said y'all elected a racist as president.

Is it racist or not?

Let's not forget these are democrats the party of racist. And leave it at that.
Keep a brother uneducated, and on welfare for life, all for a vote, and if they do become successful they are house ni&$ers. Nothing demeaning about that.

Wow there are racist white people? OMG?!?

What does the right want to happen?

These are democrats that for what ever reason supported obama

And they are white...You're surprised? I told you there are racist white people ...now you agree with me.
They are still democrats the party of racist.

All of them or just that one guy? I'm betting you say all

Is it racist or not?

So?
Clinton got a pass and he was trying to be demeaning to Obama. Like I said y'all elected a racist as president.

I asked you if it was racist and you gave him a pass. Was it racist or not?

Wow there are racist white people? OMG?!?

What does the right want to happen?

These are democrats that for what ever reason supported obama

And they are white...You're surprised? I told you there are racist white people ...now you agree with me.
They are still democrats the party of racist.

All of them or just that one guy? I'm betting you say all
Let me be clear democrats are the party of racist.

Forum List

Back