Sony Hack Reveals Hollywood Filled With Spoiled Brats And Racists

I could really care less, but liberals pick and choose.

:rofl: What did I tell you about saying shit you dont believe dummy. Now you have to do this tap dance routine and look like a putz
Trent Lott had to step down from house speaker for being nice to Thurmond on his 100 th birthday. Liberals will claim racism at every point, but will give liberals a pass when they do the something.

So?
Clinton got a pass and he was trying to be demeaning to Obama. Like I said y'all elected a racist as president.

I asked you if it was racist and you gave him a pass. Was it racist or not?
I don't think so do you? What about Trent Lott, is that racist?

:rofl: What did I tell you about saying shit you dont believe dummy. Now you have to do this tap dance routine and look like a putz
Trent Lott had to step down from house speaker for being nice to Thurmond on his 100 th birthday. Liberals will claim racism at every point, but will give liberals a pass when they do the something.

So?
Clinton got a pass and he was trying to be demeaning to Obama. Like I said y'all elected a racist as president.

I asked you if it was racist and you gave him a pass. Was it racist or not?
I don't think so do you? What about Trent Lott, is that racist?

If you dont think its racist then why'd you bring it up? Gotcha

Wow there are racist white people? OMG?!?

What does the right want to happen?

These are democrats that for what ever reason supported obama

And they are white...You're surprised? I told you there are racist white people ...now you agree with me.
They are still democrats the party of racist.

All of them or just that one guy? I'm betting you say all
Let me be clear democrats are the party of racist.

I win

These are democrats that for what ever reason supported obama

And they are white...You're surprised? I told you there are racist white people ...now you agree with me.
They are still democrats the party of racist.

All of them or just that one guy? I'm betting you say all
Let me be clear democrats are the party of racist.

I win
Yes you won the party of racist. nice job

I wonder if this will cause the same uproar as the Elizabeth Lauten facebook post did? Somehow I doubt it of course if they were big Republican donors whole different story.

Forum List

Back