Soon to be a thing of the past.

Oh please. Did you READ that?

ObamaCare is succeeding. More Americans are insured than at any time in our history. Costs are lower and more are getting insured every day.

OTOH, that doesn't mean its perfect. And, some years ago, the Repubs said their plan is better.

A few months ago, LyinRyan said he would be 'unveiling' his plan "next week".

So? Where's the Repub's answer to the successful ObamaCare?

Hmmm?

ObamaCare is succeeding. More Americans are insured than at any time in our history. Costs are lower and more are getting insured every day.

OTOH, that doesn't mean its perfect. And, some years ago, the Repubs said their plan is better.

Hmmm?
Obama made it a law that you buy insurance. Premiums are to increase 12% or higher depending where you live.

Obama's dictatorship will soon come to and end.

One man's WND opinion piece from May.

It's December. What's the ETA on the "collapse"?

The same time the Dems bring down Limbaugh.

Limbaugh's arteries will seize up one fine day and he'll explode. Not worth anyone's time.

Not according to your liberal buddies who every few months for the last 20 years have told us Rush was going down.

Then you got the Scott Walker indictments, they are coming any day according to the leftwing nutters.

Limbaugh's arteries will seize up one fine day and he'll explode. Not worth anyone's time.

Not according to your liberal buddies who every few months for the last 20 years have told us Rush was going down.

Then you got the Scott Walker indictments, they are coming any day according to the leftwing nutters.

I'm sure you find both men fascinating, but neither has anything to do with the PPACA.

Hmmm?
I guess the question would be your definition of succeeding. ACA promises run the gambit, from reducing emergency room visits to lower costs. We've seen none of it.

As this article states emergency room visits are not down.

Costs are lower? So the cost of a cat scan has gone down? Of course not. Costs have not gone down, they've been shifted to some one else.

None of the discussions on ACA however, begin to speak unintended consequences. How many people are now working part time as opposed to full time? Don't look for answers from govt sources, you won't find them.

How many employer sponsored plans have changed dramatically? You can find studies stating that premiums have not exploded. In my own family I've seen premiums go up 9% while out of pocket expenses have doubled and even tripled. One sister has experienced 9% premium increase, a doubling of her deductible. Another sister a contract nurse(she doesn't work for the hospital but is a private contract worker) has seen her premiums go uo up 50% in three years her deductible triple and the hospital use ACA's promise to cut reimbursements under ACA to cut her pay. All told she figures ACA will cost her $65500 to $9000 more a year, from 3 years ago. And she met her deductible last year when it had only doubled from pre ACA levels. That puts the potential close to $11,000/yr.

It's easy to claim victory when you ignore the bad stuff.

Last edited:

I'm sure you find both men fascinating, but neither has anything to do with the PPACA.

You are quite the observant one aren't you?

Just more of a list of things that won't happen, like the end of aca.

I'll take that to mean you understand that healthcare reform is inevitable, and that the PPACA is only one step in the process. Good luck explaining that to the Usual Suspects.

I'll take that to mean you understand that healthcare reform is inevitable, and that the PPACA is only one step in the process. Good luck explaining that to the Usual Suspects.

Thought we are already under health care reform? Isn't that why the middle class is saddled with the burden of having to purchase it or face tax fines?

Thought we are already under health care reform?

Is it your impression that it can't ever, ever be adjusted or amended?

Anything done by the government will make it worse than what it currently is. My way of handling my healthcare was much better and cheaper than the government imposed farce that is now hurting many working Americans.

Anything done by the government will make it worse than what it currently is. My way of handling my healthcare was much better and cheaper than the government imposed farce that is now hurting many working Americans.

Interesting, if not terribly original, and not an answer to the question I asked.

Interesting, if not terribly original, and not an answer to the question I asked.

I answered, I said anything done by the government will make it worse.

So, another baseless opinion added to the vast collection that's the standard USMB response. Got it.

So, another baseless opinion added to the vast collection that's the standard USMB response. Got it.

So do you think they are going to adjust or amend?

Forum List

Back