🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sooooo let me get this straight the Maui fire was preventable??

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
But due to some other worldly moronic positions by a retard in charge of distribution the fires became unmanageable???

Wow.....just Wow....
So they moved this asshole to another position?? They should move him to the penitentiary.

In the end, the Co2 FRAUD undoubtedly set this up to get headlines where their allies in the media would blame Co2 fraud for it, never mind Hawaii's all time record high temp is from 1931....

But due to some other worldly moronic positions by a retard in charge of distribution the fires became unmanageable???

Wow.....just Wow....
So they moved this asshole to another position?? They should move him to the penitentiary.
Yet another Progressive planned demolition of civil society

Global warming is so bad that the Rain Forest catches on fire, but you guys try to pretend that there's no issue here.

Ships can't cross the Panama Canal because the waters that fill it have dried up due to Drought.. but nothing to see here.

Seems like bad policy and weather conditions came to a middle all at once.

Maybe the place will be better off with high-rises built by greedy corporate types than the pineapple-eaters that were "running" things.

Looks to me like it is a repeat of California water wars.
Runaway commercial expansion in areas where there is not enough water to support it - vs. farmers and older small communities that were built nearby that they want to take water from.
I don't know who is right or who is wrong here on that argument, but not releasing water to fight a live fire disaster is criminal.

Runaway commercial expansion in areas where there is not enough water to support it - vs. farmers and older small communities that were built nearby that they want to take water from.
I don't know who is right or who is wrong here on that argument, but not releasing water to fight a live fire disaster is criminal.
Why don't they have a large complex of mega pumps drawing directly from the ocean? You can't drink salt water but it sure as hell can put fires out. This makes no sense to me whatsoever. There in the middle of literally trillions of gallons of water a fire burns wildly? How much wasted brain matter are we talking about here?

That moon-baying moron ignored frantic calls from his firefighters for 5 hours. Why?

Global warming is so bad that the Rain Forest catches on fire, but you guys try to pretend that there's no issue here.

Ships can't cross the Panama Canal because the waters that fill it have dried up due to Drought.. but nothing to see here.
If global climate change is true, the question is how much humans affect it. Every person working on the planet are paying some of their taxes for this already. The powers in control want to increase that hugely. Joe already has increased it for the suckers here. Where do we see the oasis of nirvana? You know taking back our planet! I tell you now fellow citizens you will end up paying thousands and thousands of dollars a year each for this and see nothing! Perfecting cleansing pollution ways the best we can is the common sense while still promoting future ways of energy and surviving. The Panama Canal has to live with realities. One ocean is higher than the other on each side. We can shut it down and do a massive renovation to bring it up to current technologies. And it may affect the ways of the area also that environmentalists will scream. We need a second canal in the region there.

In the end, the Co2 FRAUD undoubtedly set this up to get headlines where their allies in the media would blame Co2 fraud for it, never mind Hawaii's all time record high temp is from 1931....
Yep I'll bet his decision to hold back on the water was politically motivated by a desire to create another global warming headline. If that's the case he should be charged with 110 murders.

I've never been on the Island, but if walking on the island is like walking in the woods, it's prone to a wildfire.

Once you accept global warming as your personal nemesis every problem can be solved by faith alone. And, of course, more wealth diversion. Ramen.

... you guys try to pretend that warming cycles have never happened before .. followed by cooling cycles. Nothing to see here except the hysteria that is driving irrational decisions and bureaucracy to give politicians more power and line the pockets of those juiced in.

Once you accept global warming as your personal nemesis every problem can be solved by faith alone. And, of course, more wealth diversion. Ramen.
Climate change / global warming / global cooling .. whatever new fancy phrase is being used, IS a religion of the left. It's followers worship the sun god and futilely attempt to thwart its power.

Climate change / global warming / global cooling .. whatever new fancy phrase is being used, IS a religion of the left. It's followers worship the sun god and futilely attempt to thwart its power.
Your ignorance is noted.

Your ignorance is noted.
The global cooling .. global warming .. climate change NPC has spoken. Noted.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Forum List

Back