Soros: Everything That Could Go Wrong, Has Gone Wrong

Awesome. If Soros thinks everything has gone wrong, that is great news for America.
^^

Say the Trumpkins whose case for Trump is that he is rich and successful....

Ah...he IS rich and he IS successful! What's your point?

Soros is twice as rich and successful, so you should be worshiping him and not Trump.

And he started from scratch instead of just taking over his grandmas company

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump did not inherit BIG BUSINESS-----he did inherit a bit more than most of us do-----sorta upper middle class---
or lower upper class------but NOT BILL GATES LEVEL

Trump took control of a real estate company worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money. Everything he has and everything he is worth is tied to that company.

Awesome. If Soros thinks everything has gone wrong, that is great news for America.
^^

Soros is twice as rich and successful, so you should be worshiping him and not Trump.

Trump did not inherit BIG BUSINESS-----he did inherit a bit more than most of us do-----sorta upper middle class---

Trump took control of a real estate company worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money. Everything he has and everything he is worth is tied to that company.

no he didn't-----I do not believe you. When did he inherit it------in 1600 CE?

^^

So.....the only "Real" Conservative on the board (sarcasm) loves him some Soro's. Interesting.

^^

no he didn't-----I do not believe you. When did he inherit it------in 1600 CE?

In 1971 he took over E. Trump & Son, and shortly thereafter started calling it the Trump Organzatin.

E. Trump & Son is the company that his grandmother started, it is the same company that he owns today.

It is remarkable how uninformed people are about those they worship

The left had America on the ropes in 2016. If Hillary had won as Soros wished, she would have appointed another Marxist to the SCOTUS, at which point there would be no Bill of Rights or Constitution.

The left is filled with rage and hatred because they came SO CLOSE to putting an end to America, the land they bitterly hate, and then were defeated. Soros thought that the global Marxist dictatorship he has fought so long for would finally be established in 2016.

Soros made his billions as a hedge fund manager, remember hedge fund managers were hated in 2009 and demonized by the Democratic Party.

^^

How did he do that?

^^

How did he do that?

His father passed it on to him.

It is simply amazing how uninformed you are of your savior.

How did he do that?

What is your point about trump buying a company?

How did he do that?

Trump did not buy the company, it was given to him.

JC is claiming that SOMEHOW----a few buildings in Brooklyn and Queens that trump inherited from his father ----way back circa 1970 were worth a BILLION DOLLARS in "todays money"------NOPE!!! chances are that in 1970 they were worth something like 2 million in SUM TOTAL which is not
a BILLION today. He developed his real estate "empire"---
from that admittedly NICE LITTLE INITIAL BOOST

How did he do that?

The absolutely worst thing a liberal can imagine ... family.

How did he do that?

Trump did not buy the company, it was given to him.
No it wasn’t. Post the link

Forum List

Back