Soros: Everything That Could Go Wrong, Has Gone Wrong

Awesome. If Soros thinks everything has gone wrong, that is great news for America.
^^

Say the Trumpkins whose case for Trump is that he is rich and successful....

Ah...he IS rich and he IS successful! What's your point?

Soros is twice as rich and successful, so you should be worshiping him and not Trump.

And he started from scratch instead of just taking over his grandmas company

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump made his money by building things. soros got his wealth by destroying things and you think he's the good guy? You're a moron.

BUT . . . BUT . . . BUT . . . I'm a little cornfused! We are investigating Trump because someone THINKS Russia tried to influence the election with a few thousand Facebook posts (I don't even use Facebook), and here is a guy who openly admits and all agree spends millions and billions of dollars trying to aid the democratic party and influence politics and elections here and no one gives this guy a second look much less worries about it? Meantime Mueller spends millions to find out that Manafort cheated his taxes a little and swung a little foreign business his way to make a buck? What, are we Americans the biggest, stupidest horns-waggled jackasses or WHAT!

Awesome. If Soros thinks everything has gone wrong, that is great news for America.
^^

His Grandma? What was her name, you stupid, lying jackass? His father LOANED him a million dollars so Trump could start his OWN business on a bet, and Trump went off on a tangent not only succeeding and winning the bet and paying his father back, but totally reinventing the company doing stuff his dad would never touch.

^^

His Grandma? What was her name, you stupid, lying jackass? His father LOANED him a million dollars so Trump could start his OWN business on a bet, and Trump went off on a tangent not only succeeding and winning the bet and paying his father back, but totally reinventing the company doing stuff his dad would never touch.

Her name was Elizabeth and she is the E in E Trump and Son, the name of the company that became the Trump Organization.

It is remarkable how uninformed people are, and you are allowed to vote. That is damn scary.

^^

Soros is twice as rich and successful, so you should be worshiping him and not Trump.

Trump made his money by building things. soros got his wealth by destroying things and you think he's the good guy? You're a moron.

Actually I do not think either are good guys, but I am not the one that judges a person by their bank account.

^^

Her name was Elizabeth and she is the E in E Trump and Son, the name of the company that became the Trump Organization.

It is remarkable how uninformed people are, and you are allowed to vote. That is damn scary.

Only thing damn scary is that you'll believe anything. What I told you I heard directly from the Trumps themselves in a TV interview and an in-depth report on the story of his life. Now tell me you know more about their lives than they do. Fcking asshole.

^^

Only thing damn scary is that you'll believe anything. What I told you I heard directly from the Trumps themselves in a TV interview. Now tell me you know more about their lives than they do. Fcking asshole.

And of course Trump will never tell a lie! Fuck you are stupid.

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

The company's background starts with Frederick Trump and Elizabeth Christ Trump, a German immigrant couple who moved to the borough of Queens in 1906. Frederick began developing real estate there. In 1918, however, he died of influenza, leaving an estate valued at $31,359 ($492,016 in 2016 dollars).[19]

Elizabeth carried on in the real estate business after her husband's death. She had a local contractor build houses on an empty piece of property they owned, sold the houses, and lived off the mortgage and rental proceeds paid by the new owners. Her vision was to have her three children continue the family business when they finished school, but her middle son, Fred Trump, wanted to start earlier. She founded the company "E. Trump & Son" in 1923, when Fred was 18, to give him his start.[20][a] Since he was underage, she signed all legal documents. E. Trump & Son went out of business during the Great Depression.[25] Fred next opened a supermarket, but quickly sold it and returned to the real estate business by 1933.[26][27]

Fred Trump became a prolific builder of single-family homes in Queens and Brooklyn.[28] During World War II, he constructed apartments and temporary housing for military personnel in Virginia and Pennsylvania.[28] In 1944, he shifted his focus back to Brooklyn and began planning to develop large apartment buildings.[29] He opened the 1,344-unit Shore Haven complex in 1949,[30] followed by Beach Haven in 1950,[31] and Trump Village in 1964.[32]

Elizabeth would remain involved in the family business throughout her life. Even in her 70s, she would collect coins from the laundromats in the Trump buildings.[20]

Leadership under Donald Trump[edit]
Donald Trump worked for his father's business while attending the University of Pennsylvania, and in 1968 officially joined the company.[33] In the early 1970s, Donald was made president of the company, while Fred became chairman of the board.[34] Around 1973, Donald began referring to the business, which had previously had no single formal name, as the Trump Organization.[35]

^^

That company does not even exist you idiot! Been gone a long time. She inherited it from her husband (Fred's apartment empire) and control of the company moved up through the family to Donald until it was sold. SO WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT, JERK? That it was a family run business? That does not alter the fact that Trump branched out on his own and started real estate development in Manhattan, then onto many other things around the world that he built off that initial loan from his dad quite independently on top of running that too. Jesus, worse than uninformed, you Lefties are as dense as a block of mahogany, stupid as dirt, you always think you know everything and are smart, too.

Only thing damn scary is that you'll believe anything. What I told you I heard directly from the Trumps themselves in a TV interview. Now tell me you know more about their lives than they do. Fcking asshole.

And of course Trump will never tell a lie! Fuck you are stupid.

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

The company's background starts with Frederick Trump and Elizabeth Christ Trump, a German immigrant couple who moved to the borough of Queens in 1906. Frederick began developing real estate there. In 1918, however, he died of influenza, leaving an estate valued at $31,359 ($492,016 in 2016 dollars).[19]

Elizabeth carried on in the real estate business after her husband's death. She had a local contractor build houses on an empty piece of property they owned, sold the houses, and lived off the mortgage and rental proceeds paid by the new owners. Her vision was to have her three children continue the family business when they finished school, but her middle son, Fred Trump, wanted to start earlier. She founded the company "E. Trump & Son" in 1923, when Fred was 18, to give him his start.[20][a] Since he was underage, she signed all legal documents. E. Trump & Son went out of business during the Great Depression.[25] Fred next opened a supermarket, but quickly sold it and returned to the real estate business by 1933.[26][27]

Fred Trump became a prolific builder of single-family homes in Queens and Brooklyn.[28] During World War II, he constructed apartments and temporary housing for military personnel in Virginia and Pennsylvania.[28] In 1944, he shifted his focus back to Brooklyn and began planning to develop large apartment buildings.[29] He opened the 1,344-unit Shore Haven complex in 1949,[30] followed by Beach Haven in 1950,[31] and Trump Village in 1964.[32]

Elizabeth would remain involved in the family business throughout her life. Even in her 70s, she would collect coins from the laundromats in the Trump buildings.[20]

Leadership under Donald Trump[edit]
Donald Trump worked for his father's business while attending the University of Pennsylvania, and in 1968 officially joined the company.[33] In the early 1970s, Donald was made president of the company, while Fred became chairman of the board.[34] Around 1973, Donald began referring to the business, which had previously had no single formal name, as the Trump Organization.[35]
Hilarious! Look at the Leftard foaming at the mouth, and using Wiki no less! One sec while I go change that wiki page, dufus.

^^

Actually I do not think either are good guys, but I am not the one that judges a person by their bank account.

And yet you just did. Go figure.

^^

No, I did not. I am sorry you are incapable of following a thread, but that is on you and not me, as the old saying goes "you can't fix stupid"

^^

That company does not even exist you idiot! Been gone a long time. She inherited it from her husband (Fred's apartment empire) and control of the company moved up through the family to Donald until it was sold. SO WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT, JERK? That it was a family run business? That does not alter the fact that Trump branched out on his own and started real estate development in Manhattan, then onto many other things around the world that he built off that initial loan from his dad quite independently on top of running that too. Jesus, worse than uninformed, you Lefties are as dense as a block of mahogany, stupid as dirt, you always think you know everything and are smart, too.

The company does exist, it just has a new name. I bet you think that Kentucky Fried Chicken does not exist anymore since they now call themselves KFC.

The point is that Trump did not start from scratch like you worshipers like to claim, he started on 3rd base and you morons think he got a triple.

^^

He spends all his time bitching about Trumps bank account on a topic about Soros and the moonbat still denies he cares about wealth. The entertainment the left provides is a hoot!

He spends all his time bitching about Trumps bank account on a topic about Soros and the moonbat still denies he cares about wealth. The entertainment the left provides is a hoot!

Please provide one example of me bitching about Trump's bank account?

My only issue is with low information ignorant people like you that don't even know the history of the man you worship.

My only issue is with low information ignorant people like you that don't even know the history of the man you worship.

What do I win?
Is there a bonus prize for everyone I link to?

What do I win?
Is there a bonus prize for everyone I link to?

Yes, you win the "i am a stupid ass" award. that was a sarcastic comment directed to someone that had spoken about Trump's wealth.

Are you Trump sheep having a contest to see who can make the most ignorant post?

JC is claiming that SOMEHOW----a few buildings in Brooklyn and Queens that trump inherited from his father ----way back circa 1970 were worth a BILLION DOLLARS in "todays money"------NOPE!!! chances are that in 1970 they were worth something like 2 million in SUM TOTAL which is not
a BILLION today. He developed his real estate "empire"---
from that admittedly NICE LITTLE INITIAL BOOST
Trump didn't inheret a thing until his father died in 1999. By that time he was already a billionaire. As always, the leftwing narrative is a huge pile of crap.

Forum List

Back