Soros Funded Moveon.org Takes Credit for Violence In Chicago

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
So, they are now bragging about being violent. Wow and the left is blaming Trump because he tells supporters to defend themselves from these liberal cretins. The liberal left has been bought and now being sold by none other then Soros.

Of course if i were trying to get Mrs. Tulza Clinton elected I certainly would try anything other then running on her record.

SOROS FUNDED MOVEON.ORG TAKES CREDIT FOR VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO

Soros Funded MoveOn.org Takes Credit for Violence in Chicago

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

We had to put up with these snakes all through the Bush administration and now here they are again for ANOTHER Presidential election. when are the citizens going to say enough? this group is a big Hillary supporter, and the BLM was put together by Obama with Al Sharpton's help. the Democrats were also involved in putting those OWS on us. so a vote for ANY OF THE SNAKES from the Democrat party: is a vote for those nasty thugs running our government and country.

So, they are now bragging about being violent. Wow and the left is blaming Trump because he tells supporters to defend themselves from these liberal cretins. The liberal left has been bought and now being sold by none other then Soros.

Of course if i were trying to get Mrs. Tulza Clinton elected I certainly would try anything other then running on her record.

Ilya Sheyman, a failed Illinois contender for Congress and the executive director of MoveOn.org Political Action, has taken credit for the violence at a cancelled Trump event last night in Chicago. He promised similar violence and disruption will occur at future Trump political events leading up to the election.

You got a quote from him where he takes credit for violence, or threatens more, or did you just make it up. Nothing in the link shows either.

i thought soros died, then they froze him for 6 months.....did they just defrost him?

i thought soros died, then they froze him for 6 months.....did they just defrost him?

He needs to die and get on to hell where he will reside with a lot from the Democrat party. that HE Supports with money and ideas of how to bring our country down for a takeover.

Maybe Trump can issue an EO after he's sworn in as President to shut down these hate groups.

Soros funding moveon???

Then who is funding Trumpsters? Darth Vader?

Wild imagination these people have... Like imagining Trump could actually win...

I've had this since the Bush days. they've been terrorizing us for that long. they are the ones who need to be classified as a HATE GROUP. where is the SPLC when you need them.

I guess old Morris Dees can't be bothered since moveon is leftwing hate group

He needs to die and get on to hell where he will reside with a lot from the Democrat party. that HE Supports with money and ideas of how to bring our country down for a takeover.
i just dont get,,,so many nice people die before they turn 70,,,and here we have a 115 yr old Soros,,meanest grinch in the world,,and hes still alive

You got a quote from him where he takes credit for violence, or threatens more, or did you just make it up. Nothing in the link shows either.

Didja watch the video?

Didja watch the video?

Well, yes I did.They took credit for "peaceful opposition".. When exactly did they take credit for violence?

Didja watch the video?

Well, yes I did.They took credit for "peaceful opposition".. When exactly did they take credit for violence?

It wasn't peaceful, or didn't you notice? Of course they are not going to come out and say they ordered the violence.

Didja watch the video?

It wasn't peaceful, or didn't you notice? Of course they are not going to come out and say they ordered the violence.

So you admit your lie?

Forum List

Back