Sorry Dem-Bots, He Wasn't A White Republican Dude: OSU Attacker A Somalian Immigrant...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
He was one of yours.

It is time for serious Immigration reform. Personally, I would support a temporary pause on all Immigration from nations known to be Terror-havens. I would start with... Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia.

An Ohio State University student has been identified as the suspect behind the gruesome attack Monday on the school's campus.

The alleged attacker, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was killed by police, but not before driving a car into a group of people and then attacking victims with a butcher's knife, said Monica Moll, public safety director at Ohio State. FBI agents had joined local police in investigating the incident. Eleven people were injured; all are expected to survive.

Artan was born in Somalia and living in the United States as a legal permanent resident. Investigators discovered a message he posted on a Facebook page before the attack in which he expressed anger about the treatment of Muslims around the world, according to reports from multiple news outlets, citing unidentified law enforcement officials...

More:
Accused Ohio State attacker reportedly posted rant online
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Last edited:
Being a legal resident also means he was vetted for admission. So much for the Obama/Clinton/Kerry vetting process being able to keep us safe from imported terrorists.

Being a legal resident also means he was vetted for admission. So much for the Obama/Clinton/Kerry vetting process being able to keep us safe from imported terrorists.

Many of his Immigration lackeys have openly publicly acknowledged that there is no credible vetting process currently in place. Most don't undergo a thorough background check process. I mean think about it, American Citizens are forced to undergo background checks for all sorts of things, like renting apartments and getting jobs. Yet immigrants are being allowed in with virtually no checks at all.

Who are these people? Why are they here? So many questions unanswered. It's a real mess. I really do hope Trump at least attempts to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. I know it's a monumental task, but i'll give him all the credit in the world for at least trying. God bless him.

He was one of yours.

It is time for serious Immigration reform. Personally, I would support a temporary ban on all Immigration from Muslim nations known to be Terror-havens. I would start with... Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia.

An Ohio State University student has been identified as the suspect behind the gruesome attack Monday on the school's campus.

The alleged attacker, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was killed by police, but not before driving a car into a group of people and then attacking victims with a butcher's knife, said Monica Moll, public safety director at Ohio State. FBI agents had joined local police in investigating the incident. Eleven people were injured; all are expected to survive.

Artan was born in Somalia and living in the United States as a legal permanent resident. Investigators discovered a message he posted on a Facebook page before the attack in which he expressed anger about the treatment of Muslims around the world, according to reports from multiple news outlets, citing unidentified law enforcement officials...

More:
Accused Ohio State attacker reportedly posted rant online
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
If there is a murder(or attempted murder) on a college campus, it is NEVER caused by a Republican.

It is hilarious that Democrats even assert that high school shootings could be caused by a right winger, much less college killings.

Last edited:
In Nice (France) one terrorist on a truck (without any weapon!) killed hundreds. Even the EU officials admit: there are over 5 thousand terrorists among those “refugees”, whom they allowed to flood their countries. Just make a simple calculation and think: how many ordinary people could 5000 terrorists kill if just one killed hundreds. Same things may start happening in your country, your city, your neighborhood. Do you want it?

That's just one of the number of reasons so many people have been voting for Trump.

In Nice (France) one terrorist on a truck (without any weapon!) killed hundreds. Even the EU officials admit: there are over 5 thousand terrorists among those “refugees”, whom they allowed to flood their countries. Just make a simple calculation and think: how many ordinary people could 5000 terrorists kill if just one killed hundreds. Same things may start happening in your country, your city, your neighborhood. Do you want it?

That's just one of the number of reasons so many people have been voting for Trump.

We have to at least begin the process of rebuilding Bush and Obama's decimated Immigration System. I'm all for a temporary pause on all Immigration from Terror-haven nations. In fact, i would even support a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need to pause, until we get a handle on things.

We have to at least begin the process of rebuilding Bush and Obama's decimated Immigration System. I'm all for a temporary pause on all Immigration from Terror-haven nations. In fact, i would even support a temporary pause on all Immigration. We need to pause, until we get a handle on things.
He was a Somali Muslim Terrorist...

...which explains why Obama is silent about the event.

Does seem to be his MO. I do think if the attacker was a white dude, he would be much more vocal.

We should halt all immigration for five years and not let any more Muslims into America at all.

We should halt all immigration for five years and not let any more Muslims into America at all.

Yeah, we desperately need a pause. Bush and Obama have completely dismantled our Immigration System. It's a horrific mess.

So when will our Government tackle the awful Immigration mess? What's it gonna take?

Forum List

Back