Sorry News Coverage

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
So the peace talks started last evening and I'm searching the major news sites to see the results. Nothing. The big news is Weiner's wiener and pot found on Justin Bieber's bus. Did anyone find anything?:confused:

So the peace talks started last evening and I'm searching the major news sites to see the results. Nothing. The big news is Weiner's wiener and pot found on Justin Bieber's bus. Did anyone find anything?:confused:

Last night there was an "orientation" dinner meeting with a lot of flowers. Everyone was in a good mood, though. The real negotiations are set to begin today, and are supposed to continue for 9 months. Source: Jerusalem Post online.

Last night there was an "orientation" dinner meeting with a lot of flowers. Everyone was in a good mood, though. The real negotiations are set to begin today, and are supposed to continue for 9 months. Source: Jerusalem Post online.

Good God! You mean it will take 9 months for the Palestinians to say no to everything?

Good God! You mean it will take 9 months for the Palestinians to say no to everything?
A lot shorter time than the past 65 years.

Why does Israel keep provoking the Palestinians into violence by making peace offerings to them?

What's happening with Justin Beiber's Weiner?

On the serious side I heard that Netanyahu and Abbas are very tight lipped about the negotiations, so as to not let any leaks derail them.

On the serious side I heard that Netanyahu and Abbas are very tight lipped about the negotiations, so as to not let any leaks derail them.
Leaks aren't necessary. The information would be No, No and Hell No. Just sayin'.

Leaks aren't necessary. The information would be No, No and Hell No. Just sayin'.
I think the deal is not going to surprise anyone. Most of the West Bank is given away in exchange for certain larger Israeli settlements. The Palestinians cannot have offensive armies or weapons, just like the Germans and Japanese after WWII. That means Hamas assholes in Gaza have to disarm and cease and desist from terrorism. If these things occur, then Israel might capitulate and give the Arab part of Jerusalem to be under Palestinian or International control (most likely the second option).

And what will the dedicated Jew haters do with all this time on their hands once peace breaks out? Not to worry, they will find a new reason to hate the Jews. LOL

Last edited:

Bieber has no weiner. He squats. Bibi and Abbas won't need to say anything. Hamas will derail them.

Bieber has no weiner. He squats. Bibi and Abbas won't need to say anything. Hamas will derail them.
Yes of course. All the major parties are ignoring the big elephant in the room. That half of this "Palestine" in Gaza is ruled by Hamas, a terrorist organization sworn to the destruction of Israel, even its constitution or charter forbids such peace negotiations, if only as a stepping stone for the eventual destruction of Israel.

Forum List

Back