SOTU - A parade of lies

3 in 4 Americans approved of Trump's speech.

Viewers approve of Trump's first State of the Union address - CBS News poll

Well, if CBS said it, it must be true. Right? LOLOL! How now, brown democrat cow? Your own MSM lying f*cks admitted it. SO, how about it? Were they right? What a dilemma. Admit that people approve of Trumps SOTU address, or call their own MSM liars. What to do...
Viewers. Trumpettes mostly.

Okay. Everyone hates Trump, yada, yada, yada. Tissue?

`
I didn't watch the sotu address. I had to wash and brush my hair. Didn't miss anything. However, this morning I did read about it. As I prefer reading what seasoned writers have to say over bloggers, I must conclude that it certainly didn't mend any fences nor encourage cooperation between the opposing parties, both of which suck by the way. It was just a lot of throw-away rhetoric.

In your lifetime you will never again see unity in this country, and little cooperation. This country is hopelessly divided and beyond repair, and there is no one out there that can change that.

And by the way, much of the division is not only due to ideology, and multi-culturalism, but due to social media.

3 in 4 Americans approved of Trump's speech.

Well, if CBS said it, it must be true. Right? LOLOL! How now, brown democrat cow? Your own MSM lying f*cks admitted it. SO, how about it? Were they right? What a dilemma. Admit that people approve of Trumps SOTU address, or call their own MSM liars. What to do...
Viewers. Trumpettes mostly.

Okay. Everyone hates Trump, yada, yada, yada. Tissue?
Deservedly so.

`
I didn't watch the sotu address. I had to wash and brush my hair. Didn't miss anything. However, this morning I did read about it. As I prefer reading what seasoned writers have to say over bloggers, I must conclude that it certainly didn't mend any fences nor encourage cooperation between the opposing parties, both of which suck by the way. It was just a lot of throw-away rhetoric.

In your lifetime you will never again see unity in this country, and little cooperation. This country is hopelessly divided and beyond repair, and there is no one out there that can change that.

And by the way, much of the division is not only due to ideology, and multi-culturalism, but due to social media.
Social media spreading the word on what a bigot, racist, fraud, business cheat, groper & liar Trump is.

Fact check: How accurate was the State of the Union address? - CNNPolitics

Again, the orange POS stole over 2 months of Obama job growth to pad his dismal record.

What a pathetic POS Trump is.

The crying is just annoying now.

Any real American should be crying that their President is such a liar.
View attachment 174256

A list of dumbshit you people had a fit about.

OMG OMG OMNG Bill Ayers? Really, you assfucks really want to talk aboiyt that?

Where in the ACA does it dictate coverage networks?

If you had a plan, the ACA said it could be grandfathered

He signed an order to close GITMO, Congress blocked it.

And no, they did not build that without help from the government.

Stupid ass Tea Party groups filed to be non profits under a code that said they could not be mainly political & called themselves Tea Party Groups. And then cry when the IRS says no.

Funny how Trump has told over 2000 lies in his first year & this half assed list is all you fuckwads can come up with. That is some funny chit.

Again, the orange POS stole over 2 months of Obama job growth to pad his dismal record.

View attachment 174256

Stupid ass Tea Party groups filed to be non profits under a code that said they could not be mainly political & called themselves Tea Party Groups. And then cry when the IRS says no.

Funny how Trump has told over 2000 lies in his first year & this half assed list is all you fuckwads can come up with. That is some funny chit.
Goodbye. You're banned.

View attachment 174256

Goodbye. You're banned.

Is there an election recovery center near you Dave?

The way of the liberal parasite.. suck up crap news and spew it elsewhere.
They have to suck-up and follow their leaders. President Trump's SOTU address was a soaring success in every way. His delivery was inspiring and many who watched it agree:

CBS: 75% APPROVE OF SPEECH

View attachment 174256

You sure do cry a lot. Government check?

View attachment 174256

You sure do cry a lot. Government check?
What we're seeing here is a complete breakdown of the Democrat party. They have nothing to offer anyone, so they rant and rave, and sulk like a bunch of spoiled little brats.

upload_2018-1-31_13-54-31.png

WTF ! That's it? That's all you have to bitch about regarding President Twitters SOTU address?

You partisan lemmings-D have lost ALL your entertainment value which is sad since that means I'm going to have to exclusively mock and belittle the partisan lemmings-R from now on and they're not nearly as entertaining as you folks are. :(

says the trumpsheeple.

Forum List

Back