Sounds like it may not be Hillarys turn

this time either

Fearing Trump, some Democrats up pressure on Sanders to exit

Some of the top Democrats are trying to get Sanders to go back to his seat in the Senate.
All I know is how much I am against Trump. And I guess I'm FOR anybody who will squeeze him out. But what do I know? I would have voted for Kasich, even knowing he is more conservative than I like. And I like Joe Biden..as a soft-hearted, blue-collar kind of guy. Bernie has appeal too, but seems to have unrealistic ideas. As for Hillary, I am not for eliminating Wall Street, I think we need its expertise in the world of finance, but I do want the excesses curbed. And I think she can handle that with an 'Art of the Deal' negotiation.

The timing of Sanders' presidential demise will have no effect on the race between Trump and HRC. The only thing that could conceivably have an effect would be if Sanders started nailing HRC on some her more vulnerable areas, thus giving Trump a few additional talking points.

As I have stated here before, I think Sanders is valuable to Democrats, because he gives the rank & file a way of telling the Party leaders that they are not happy with the candidate they have pre-selected for the party.

this time either

Fearing Trump, some Democrats up pressure on Sanders to exit

Some of the top Democrats are trying to get Sanders to go back to his seat in the Senate.

Of course, they are. Not unlike the Republican's in their nomination race, no one expected Bernie Sander's to make it further than the first one or two primaries. Every day Bernie Sander's stays in the races cost Hillary Clinton time and money. It has to be frustrating for her and her cabal since Donald Trump is already attacking her.

It will never be Hillary's turn!

Never...not yesterday not today and certainly not tomorrow!

This woman has been a political train wreck from the very start ....leaving only destruction and desolation after her.

Life caught up with her ....finally.

Bless

Funny and bullshit how Hillary is such a week candidate but yet she is 3.1 Million more votes than Sanders in the primaries, and 1.7 Million ahead of the Orangutan, you dumb shits than believe Clinton will lose the General, are the same dumb fucks, that thought Mccain, and Romney would beat Obama, :fu:

95% of folks of color will be banging the streets to vote AGAINST that fat old, orange fuck, Hillary will break the 300+ electoral barrier:lol:, Trump should go back to his sorry ass reality ass tv show, most Americans hate Trump because he is a racoon eyed, fat dickhead cocksucker..

Funny and bullshit how Hillary is such a week candidate but yet she is 3.1 Million more votes than Sanders in the primaries, and 1.7 Million ahead of the Orangutan, you dumb shits than believe Clinton will lose the General, are the same dumb fucks, that thought Mccain, and Romney would beat Obama, :fu:

95% of folks of color will be banging the streets to vote AGAINST that fat old, orange fuck, Hillary will break the 300+ electoral barrier:lol:, Trump should go back to his sorry ass reality ass tv show, most Americans hate Trump because he is a racoon eyed, fat dickhead cocksucker..
Big Yank, I agree in principle with everything you say, except I don't hate Trump as a person and my reasons for opposition to his nomination are less vague that something about his appearance.

This woman has been a political train wreck from the very start ....leaving only destruction and desolation after her.
To skye: A major train wreck:

May 15, 2016
DNC leaders flee Nevada State Dem Convention, call in sheriff’s deputies and hotel security as dispute over delegates escalates into violence
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: DNC leaders flee Nevada State Dem Convention, call in sheriff’s deputies and hotel security as dispute over delegates escalates into violence

I abhor everything about Hillary. Letting the brass ring slip through her hands in '08 due to her own incompetence was a joy to behold, but getting the nomination this go-round and then getting crushed by Trump will eclipse '08 immeasurably. It'll be schadenfreude on steroids!

I've got a nice cigar and a great vodka just waiting for the magic words..."Fox news can now project Donald J. Trump will be the 45th president of the United States!"

My forecast is that it will be the Democrat Convention that collapses into chaos and that Vice President Joe Biden will emerge the Democrat nominee for president.

To do so, Joe Biden will probably pledge to serve only one term. The Democrats vice-president will be someone they want in office come 2020.

I abhor everything about Hillary. Letting the brass ring slip through her hands in '08 due to her own incompetence was a joy to behold, but getting the nomination this go-round and then getting crushed by Trump will eclipse '08 immeasurably. It'll be schadenfreude on steroids!

I've got a nice cigar and a great vodka just waiting for the magic words..."Fox news can now project Donald J. Trump will be the 45th president of the United States!"

I plan on firing up an Opus XA or maybe a Padron 1926....

I plan on firing up an Opus XA or maybe a Padron 1926....
Long ashes!

Forum List

Back