Sounds like those slaves of Egypt really had it hard.

Exodus 16New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Lord Provides Manna

3 The sons of Israel said to them, Would that we had died by the Lord’s hand in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat, when we ate bread to the full; for you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this whole assembly with hunger.”

Of course I do not believe the exodus story as wrote, its known people went down to Egypt for work, in the bible Jacobs family did, they ran out of food, Abraham did as well. Sounds like they had it hard hey,

pots of meat, and ate bread all to the full. (today in the world many are starving)

There is no evidence of the OT mass exodus out of Egypt.

/----- Smite thee with the jawbone of an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think you'd have to explain why Moses had an Egyptian name and why all the laws he wrote about what is "clean" and "unclean" indicated an advanced knowledge of medical science, and by the way, the Egyptians at that time were very advanced in medical science.

I think you'd have to explain why Moses had an Egyptian name and why all the laws he wrote about what is "clean" and "unclean" indicated an advanced knowledge of medical science, and by the way, the Egyptians at that time were very advanced in medical science.

who?

The Lord Provides Manna

3 The sons of Israel said to them, Would that we had died by the Lord’s hand in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the pots of meat, when we ate bread to the full; for you have brought us out into this wilderness to kill this whole assembly with hunger.”

Of course I do not believe the exodus story as wrote, its known people went down to Egypt for work, in the bible Jacobs family did, they ran out of food, Abraham did as well. Sounds like they had it hard hey,

pots of meat, and ate bread all to the full. (today in the world many are starving)

One of the best things about being a Jew is .... we don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe. We don't go around knocking on people's door trying to sell our faith. The Jewish faith is between G-d and the Jews. We don't need or want your agreement.

The Lord Provides Manna

One of the best things about being a Jew is .... we don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what you believe. We don't go around knocking on people's door trying to sell our faith. The Jewish faith is between G-d and the Jews. We don't need or want your agreement.
But if you know the truth, why would you keep it to yourselves? It makes no sense.

Then explain it.

Are you learning impaired? Why would I even try to explain it to you? I don't want to convince you of anything. You believe what you want.
Then why are you here? Just to be obnoxious, for the sake of being obnoxious? You're going to call me an anti-Semite, but being obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious is stereotypical Jewish behavior.

being obnoxious just for the sake of being obnoxious is stereotypical Jewish behavior.

AmerPsycho_014Pyxurz.jpg

There's a reason why Jews are hated by almost everyone, and you're proving the point. I started a civil discussion, and all you do is tell us that Jews don't care what other people think, and then when I ask you why, you just tell me I have a hearing problem.

I tried all my life to like Jews because of what happened to them during World War II, but I swear Jews go out of their way to make me not like them, so I'm not going to try anymore.

Jews are their own worst enemy. Even your friends can't stand you, and I've tried to be a friend.

The Lord Provides Manna

This is what happens when you don't immediately castrate all your cats, dogs, and slaves.

And now an entire swarm of them ran amok the world, and declared themselves a chosen nation.

They could have been rationed like all slaves at home in Egypt, no exodus, and then they would have not eventually taken over all banks and started two world wars.

The Lord Provides Manna

STFU.

The evidence for the exodus out of Egypt is the alphabet, the Hebrew language, and the Jewish people.

You say Exodus did not happen, but that is a guess based on nothing more than your belief that NOTHING in the Bible is true or worthy of your belief. There is nothing rational or logical in that approach. Certainly, the Bible can't ALL be a complete fabrication. The existence of the Jewish and Christian religions are some sort of proof, for these religions did not come out of nothing.

No its on evidence , archeology , logic and also history.
If you're saying there is no evidence of the Israelites' enslavement in Egyptian records, then that's your argument, I guess.

Would the Egyptians have made a written record of the activities of their slaves?

Oh I'm sure they had slaves, even the Hebrews did, just as the Romans. All this shows is workers:

Evidence+of+Israelite+Slavery+in+Egypt3.jpg

builders, laborers, might of worked for food and lodging. We have slave labor today.
STFU.

Your pictogram shows workers not slaves.

Are there slave masters in your pictogram ??

I believe that Moses was a leader who led a migration into what was to become Judea. I do not believe the Red Sea parted, he had a chat with God or lived to be 130 years old.
130 is not that old.

I would not mind reaching 120 and setting a new record.

Most centenarians plateau at 116 or so.

But the future is limitless.

Moses probably went back to Midian to his wives and kids there after leaving Mt. Nebo. It is the most logical explanation.

That he died is likely a 3500 year old myth.

There is no evidence that Moses ever died.

The Lord Provides Manna

STFU.

The evidence for the exodus out of Egypt is the alphabet, the Hebrew language, and the Jewish people.

No because a historically and archeologically better founded theory exists, whereby the Israel area was first a part of Egypt, then the guest workers there broke that territory away from Egypt and declared themselves something new to be called the Jews. So there has never been an exodus then. The Hittie Egypt wars are the best evidence of this, most of which was by Egyptian troops north of the territory of Israel.

Forum List

Back