Source behind the false "Obama separated children from their parents" claim identified

In US Message Board, some conservative nicknames have been spreading the false statement that Obama separated children from their parents at the border. The source behind the claim has been identified as......
(drumroll....):

conservative USMB nicknames.

That's right. The absence of links accompanying these claims point to conservative nicknames themselves just pulling facts out of their assholes.

Warning: Replies to this thread will look sort of like this:

- Here's a link proving Obama separated families (pointing to a separate USMB thread created by a separate right-wing nut).
- My cousin Frank told me Obama separated children from their parents.
- Hillary is crooked!
- It's true. I read it on Gateway Pundit!

Related: Trump Again Falsely Blames Democrats for His Separation Tactic
:

You're a shameless lying douchebag.

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children
5b0dbccf1ae66230008b4fec-1920-1245.jpg

Detainees sleep and watch television in a holding cell where hundreds of mostly Central American immigrant children were being processed and held at the CBP Nogales Placement Center on June 18, 2014.
Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin
Those children were unaccompanied. Your own link embarrasses you:
Favreau said in a series of tweets that he made a "mistake" by not checking the date of the photos before sharing them on Twitter. He explained that the photos were taken in 2014, when the Obama administration faced "an influx of unaccompanied minors who showed up at the border, fleeing violence from Central America."

He added that the pictures had been taken while the government was trying to "move those children out of those shelters as fast as humanly possible and connect them with their parents, most of whom were already in the United States."

And in what way are they not separated from their parents?

In US Message Board, some conservative nicknames have been spreading the false statement that Obama separated children from their parents at the border. The source behind the claim has been identified as......
(drumroll....):

That's right. The absence of links accompanying these claims point to conservative nicknames themselves just pulling facts out of their assholes.

- Here's a link proving Obama separated families (pointing to a separate USMB thread created by a separate right-wing nut).
- Hillary is crooked!

:

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children

Detainees sleep and watch television in a holding cell where hundreds of mostly Central American immigrant children were being processed and held at the CBP Nogales Placement Center on June 18, 2014.
Favreau said in a series of tweets that he made a "mistake" by not checking the date of the photos before sharing them on Twitter. He explained that the photos were taken in 2014, when the Obama administration faced "an influx of unaccompanied minors who showed up at the border, fleeing violence from Central America."

He added that the pictures had been taken while the government was trying to "move those children out of those shelters as fast as humanly possible and connect them with their parents, most of whom were already in the United States."
So, because those wetback kids didn't come with parents, they are lesser children to be kept in cages?! Seriously?

And those lovely parents that sent them on the trips alone, such love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(drumroll....):

- Hillary is crooked!

:

And in what way are they not separated from their parents?
The parents sent them alone. Are you playing dumb?

The ignorant and hysterical bias from the left is not unexpected. Anything to try to erase all the positive things the president has been doing.

Forum List

Back