SOURCE: Shutdown Agreement Reached, Announcement Set for 1PM

Drudge is the only one reporting it on a headline but no story.

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews
Multiple national sources are reporting an agreement has been reached which would bring an end to the U.S. partial government shutdown, Friday afternoon

Twitter

Twitter

Last edited:

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews
Multiple national sources are reporting an agreement has been reached which would bring an end to the U.S. partial government shutdown, Friday afternoon

Twitter

Twitter

Rush the drug addict trumptard? That Rush?

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews

Twitter

Twitter

Rush the drug addict trumptard? That Rush?

No, the rush that will rush you to the State "Bug" House.

images.jpg

Last edited:
I love getting my news on forums -- it's the best kind. You scooped Reuters, and AP didn't have it up at all; I just checked. :smile:

CNN is stating that trump will be opening his orange piehole about it momentarily. 1:30 pm sarah honey boo boo is confirming.

I love getting my news on forums -- it's the best kind. You scooped Reuters, and AP didn't have it up at all; I just checked. :smile:

I love scooping the national media.

It doesnt happen all that frequently, but it does happen.

Scooping the competition is a little treat that can be well enjoyed with those like yourself.

My loved ones couldnt care less.

LOLOL

The announcement has been pushed back to 1:30pm EST.

ROUGHLY 10 MINS from now.

And for the TDS sufferers, this is NOT an example of Trump "lying."

CNN is stating that trump will be opening his orange piehole about it momentarily. 1:30 pm sarah honey boo boo is confirming.

Who does more for you than President Trump?

Think about "Footprints in The Sand."

Who does more for you than President Trump?

Think about "Footprints in The Sand."

lol........ wtf are you asking me? me thinx when trump kicks the bucket, he'll wish he had sand to smother the fire raging around him.................

index_orig.jpg

[https://www]
SOURCE: SHUTDOWN AGREEMENT REACHED
ANNOUNCEMENT SET FOR 1 PM
GOVT TO REOPEN 'TEMPORARILY

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

Posted 9:32 am PST

Oh man I was hoping this would be true.

The Drudge Report? Seriously?

Do you have any credible and reputable sources on this?

I really want the shutdown to end but because of the history of non stop lies and conspiracies at drudge report It's impossible for me to believe very much of what they report.

There was a report that trump is going to have an open press conference at 1:30 today but it was reported in regard to the arrest of stone this morning. Since it's open all the press is going to ask about is the arrest this morning.

I think that drudge has gotten it right that trump will go before the press today but I don't think he is right about the subject matter.

Forum List

Back