SOURCE: Shutdown Agreement Reached, Announcement Set for 1PM

Bad poll numbers, airport problems and workers who don't want to work for free have forced Trump to concede to Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi:
Trump to speak after tentative deal to end shutdown is reached

From what I see it's a 3 week continuance.

Let's see if the Dems will actually negotiate now, or will they just keep demanding their way or the highway.
By "negotiate", do you mean giving Trump the wall you want?

Pelosi is on record as saying she would negotiate if the government re-opened. It's gonna be re-opened for three week. lets see if she was being truthful or not.

My bet is on not.
Negotiate does not necessarily mean he gets his wall even though you seem to think so.

Bad poll numbers, airport problems and workers who don't want to work for free have forced Trump to concede to Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi:

Let's see if the Dems will actually negotiate now, or will they just keep demanding their way or the highway.

Pelosi is on record as saying she would negotiate if the government re-opened. It's gonna be re-opened for three week. lets see if she was being truthful or not.

My bet is on not.
Negotiate does not necessarily mean he gets his wall even though you seem to think so.

I’m pretty sure the government will be shut down again in 3 weeks. I heard on NPR that the reaction of the mouth breathers and red hat neanderthals has been very negative.

My bet is on not.

I’m pretty sure the government will be shut down again in 3 weeks. I heard on NPR that the reaction of the mouth breathers and red hat neanderthals has been very negative.
I don't doubt that, but I don't understand why all the tRumpkins think "negotiating" means she has to give tRump his silly wall.

Negotiation is not capitulation.

Opinions
Trump lost. Period.
By Jennifer Rubin
Washington Post - January 25 at - 3:04 PM
Opinion | Trump lost. Period.

""...You cannot get Thumped any worse than Trump did on this encounter with Pelosi.
Each step...[he] stumbled.
He told Pelosi and Schumer “I will be the one to shut it down.” He’d be proud to do it! He wouldn’t blame them!
He was then ready to sign a clean continuing resolution - until he listed to Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh and provoked a shutdown anyway.".."

`

Trump lost. Period.
By Jennifer Rubin
Washington Post - January 25 at 3:04 PM
Opinion | Trump lost. Period.

""...You cannot get Thumped any worse than Trump did on this encounter with Pelosi.
Each step...[he] stumbled.
He told Pelosi and Schumer “I will be the one to shut it down.” He’d be proud to do it! He wouldn’t blame them!
He was then ready to sign a clean continuing resolution - until he listed to Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh and provoked a shutdown anyway.".."

`

Last edited:

My bet is on not.

Trump just desperately wants to give his state of the union address from the House chamber.

My bet is on not.

I don't doubt that, but I don't understand why all the tRumpkins think "negotiating" means she has to give tRump his silly wall.

I’m not sure if the deal has been signed yet.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is not signed tonight.

So .. as it turns out Democrats gave diddly squat about the 800,000 government employees, their hate for Trump was their only motivation...

Well, I'm not surprised.. .
Trump shut down Government and was proud to do it

Democrats refused to do their jobs and legislate a solution and your proud of that...

Politics over solutions, the Democrat way.. :)

I was just about to post this.

trump caves for a second time.

Good.

The trump people are really going to hate Pelosi more now.

She got the best of him with the state of the union speech.

Now she gets the best of him with the shutdown.

trump and his supporters are too stupid to realize that you don't send a rookie like trump into negotiations with a seasoned pro like Pelosi.

The congress isn't controlled by the republicans anymore.

trump and his followers are making a huge mistake thinking that they can ever get the best of Nancy Pelosi.
---------------------------------- TRUMP did cave on the 'gov shutdown and more cave is coming in a few weeks i think .

I wonder how you take an emergency today And say these DOPer feeder spews to the moron DOPers..
the great Douche is at. IT will open gobmint for three weeks.
If IT gets no wall funds. IT will issue a National Emergency in 3 weeks from today.
Or maybe take from defense funds already approved. Or FFS Shut Gobmint down again?
Either way no funds get paid if the Speaker tells the check writer, NO!
As Speaker Pelosi aka Mrs. WALL control what bills get paid.
As IT claims its an emergency today, but not in 2018 or 2017.

I was just about to post this.

trump caves for a second time.

Good.

The trump people are really going to hate Pelosi more now.

She got the best of him with the state of the union speech.

Now she gets the best of him with the shutdown.

trump and his supporters are too stupid to realize that you don't send a rookie like trump into negotiations with a seasoned pro like Pelosi.

The congress isn't controlled by the republicans anymore.

trump and his followers are making a huge mistake thinking that they can ever get the best of Nancy Pelosi.
---------------------------------- TRUMP did cave on the 'gov shutdown and more cave is coming in a few weeks i think .

MAGA- New Song.
I'm the great Douche and “I will be the one to shut it down.”
I fought the Pelosi (aka: Mrs. WALL) and the law Pelosi (aka: Mrs. WALL) won
I'm the great Douche and I lose YUGE!

Last edited:

She doesn't. I wonder how many times Trumpkins have to be denied before....one glorious day, they realize no one is gonna do what THEY should have done for themselves....cause fweedum was nevah fwee...but Trumpies believe it is anyway.

Pat Buchanan: How the establishment won't let the Right make policy and why rebellion may be the only choice

Government to open, and no money up front for Trump's Ego Wall.

Would it be wrong for me to hope you are taught a lesson by an illegal who wasn't stopped by Trump's Ego Wall AMERICA'S Wall?

:alirulz:

You don't have to hope.....statistically, Liberals are much more likely to be victims of their own stupidity...such as insisting on no border protection and "gun free zones". The criminals flock to the bullseyes on their asses.

Government to open, and no money up front for Trump's Ego Wall.

Would it be wrong for me to hope you are taught a lesson by an illegal who wasn't stopped by Trump's Ego Wall AMERICA'S Wall?

:alirulz:

You don't have to hope.....statistically, Liberals are much more likely to be victims of their own stupidity...such as insisting on no border protection and "gun free zones". The criminals flock to the bullseyes on their asses.

LOL

So .. as it turns out Democrats gave diddly squat about the 800,000 government employees, their hate for Trump was their only motivation...

Democrats refused to do their jobs and legislate a solution and your proud of that...

Very proud they did not give in to extortion

Very proud they did not give in to extortion

We all need to sing the new MAGA Song.

MAGA- New Song.

The Wall 2019

I'm the great Douche and “I will be the one to shut it down.”
I fought the Pelosi (aka: Mrs. WALL) and the law Pelosi (aka: Mrs. WALL) WON IT ALL!
I'm the great Douche and I lose YUGE!

Be American Proud, sing it loud! Mrs. WALL rules DOPer LIVES now!
MAGA ..MAGA Pelosi is on the job-saving DOPer Lives as well.

Last edited:
Scoreboard

ESTABLISHMENT - 2,657,438
The PEOPLE - 0

I wonder if this'll cause Trumpettes to vote for an independent in 2020 ?

nah...

Forum List

Back