Sources: GOP senators preparing for McConnell retirement

Is that why you are still soiling your pants about Trump?
He lost and is no longer the president. What am I soiling them over?

I’m not the one who has run around for the past 2 1/2 years spreading stolen election conspiracies.

You have to know when to cut your losses.

Next time to don't nominate a bunch of election denying cranks.

Oh don't worry.

Next time we'll be ballot harvesting and early voting just like you.

It worked in the last election in both deep blue NY and CA - and Republicans wouldn't have won the House without it.

Once we're doing it en masse, it will be a game changer, and you'll see it has nothing to do with "candidate quality", and everything to do with the manipulation of the voting system.

Two can play at that game.

If this is true, preliminary dynamics look like it could come down to an internecine battle for leadership between John Cornyn (TX) and Rick Scott (FL).

I hope to hell fate favors Scott.

Replace McConnell with Cornyn, and you may as well not replace him at all.

Don't get too excited and begin celebrating corrupt Ritchie Mitch's long overdue exit from the Senate just yet.

Like Pelosi, Boxer, and Joe, you would almost have to pry the fingers of these white, rich, elitist, corrupt, old farts open to get them to let go.

It seems most of them are so damn greedy and power-hungry they would rather die in office than step down despite having lost the vast majority of their cognitive abilities.

This teminds me of a great quote from the John Wayne movie 'The Shootist', which goes something like:

'What I do on your grave after you die won't pass for flowers.'

:laugh:

Oh don't worry.

Next time we'll be ballot harvesting and early voting just like you.

It worked in the last election in both deep blue NY and CA - and Republicans wouldn't have won the House without it.

Once we're doing it en masse, it will be a game changer, and you'll see it has nothing to do with "candidate quality", and everything to do with the manipulation of the voting system.

Two can play at that game.
Go right ahead.

Forum List

Back