South Florida Muslim community condemns Paris attacks

For those who say muslims stay quite on terror and don't condemn attacks , what the slope skulls don't realize are muslims are the target and are murdered by jihadists in these attacks and in the middle east

Islamic Center of Palm Beach calls attacks 'deplorable and heinous'

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French - The Express Tribune

"There. We said how upset we are with big boy words. (snerk) Please don't spy on us or investigate the mosque or burn our community to the ground. We have work to do! Thanks! And no, Achmed isn't an ISIS person. Trust us."

"There. We said how upset we are with big boy words. (snerk) Please don't spy on us or investigate the mosque or burn our community to the ground. We have work to do! Thanks! And no, Achmed isn't an ISIS person. Trust us."

fakeflyer.jpg

Of course they condemn it, they should. Good for them.

Pretty funny watching the Regressive Left so quick to congratulate Muslims and just as quick to insult Christians.

Especially the OP, holy crap.

They're just so proud!

:rolleyes-41:

For those who say muslims stay quite on terror and don't condemn attacks , what the slope skulls don't realize are muslims are the target and are murdered by jihadists in these attacks and in the middle east

Islamic Center of Palm Beach calls attacks 'deplorable and heinous'

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French

Muslims all over the world condemn terrorism, express solidarity with French - The Express Tribune
If muslims have to go out of their way to demonstrate what should be a common decent human response then they admit they have a problem.

Lets see Muslims in the fundamentalist countries stand up in unity and condemn Islamic terrorists.
Lets see the Palestinians condemn Islamic terrorists.

Talk is very cheap.

How many terror cells have these peaceful Muslims exposed? How many terror attacks have been thwarted because fed up Muslims helped authorities stop them?

Where are the protests? We know where the radical clerics speak at in the US and Europe. Why aren't these Muslims shutting that violent rhetoric and hate speech down?

Fuck their lies. Talk means nothing especially from Muslims who believe that any lie that serves Islam is holy.
Did you stop the Burn a Koran or God Hates Fags folks? Nope. Same thing.

That isn't terror you stupid fuck, it's free speech. Go play in the street retard.
So, speech you approve of is "free" and speech you do not approve of is "hate". Got it.

Look, you are too stupid to be talking.

Dismissed.

Nobody on the right thinks to simply say "good on them for speaking out in condemnation"?

Because it's bull shit. Transparently so.
What could they say to convince you?

Nothing. I would need to see action. We know where the radical Imams are here in the US and Europe, they don't hide. Where are the protests? Why are they not shutting this hate speech down?

How many terror cells have been exposed by these peaceful Muslims? How many terror attacks have been stopped because the moderate Muslims worked with authorities to catch them?

I don't want talk, they can shove that shit right up their asses. People are dying, if they are telling us the truth, let's see some action.

Nobody on the right thinks to simply say "good on them for speaking out in condemnation"?

Nothing. I would need to see action. We know where the radical Imams are here in the US and Europe, they don't hide. Where are the protests? Why are they not shutting this hate speech down?

How many terror cells have been exposed by these peaceful Muslims? How many terror attacks have been stopped because the moderate Muslims worked with authorities to catch them?

I don't want talk, they can shove that shit right up their asses. People are dying, if they are telling us the truth, let's see some action.
More of your "hate" speech, which you ignore when Christians and Jews do it. What would you like these peaceful Muslims to do, start shooting people?

If it's hate speech surely it's the job of the cops to shut it down.

Irrelevant. Those people who attend those mosques are not powerless to stop it. I doesn't have to be their "job". But if they truly are outraged then it is their "responsibility".

Quit apologizing for them. They are lying to all of us.

Irrelevant. Those people who attend those mosques are not powerless to stop it. I doesn't have to be their "job". But if they truly are outraged then it is their "responsibility".

If it's hate speech then it's illegal isn't it?
Treat them like criminals.
The only thing that these people might have in common is their religion...otherwise they have no interest or connection with each other.
Is it your "responsibility" to stop someone for tagging?

The only thing that these people might have in common is their religion...otherwise they have no interest or connection with each other.

Hate speech is only illegal if white people or Christians do it.

The point is that talk is worthless. You can apologize for the terrorists all you want to, it doesn't change that.

The point is that talk is worthless. You can apologize for the terrorists all you want to, it doesn't change that.
I wasn't aware of that...that law should be changed!

How am I apologising for the terrorists?

Forum List

Back