South Korean President: Trump deserves the Nobel

Well, this is going as expected.
Is it?
Sure it is. Mac is doing his best Stormy Daniels impersonation and wondering why the rest of us aren't impressed.
Aw, my two little Regressive stalker friends are upset because Mac is a big meany.

Tissue?
88_zpsvwqhlsnf.gif~original

/----/ Oh, NK was a Representative Republic and Trump turned it into a cutthroat Communist dictatorship?

That's not the problem that was at issue nor the one that is going to be fixed.

The problem was North Korea being belligerent because Trump was agitating them...

Got it! Thanks for your vote!

BALLOT -- DONALD TRUMP FOR NOBEL
Moon Jae-In, President, South Korea -- YES
Some hateful Regressive on the Internet -- NO

Uh, guy, here's probably what the President of South Korea is thinking,

His intel agency has probably breifed him on Trump and his malignant narcissism, and realizes the best way to keep a nuclear war from happening in his backyard is to suck up to the guy's ego. He probably got a slew of Korean Hookers in to tell him how do that effectively.. "OOOOO, Trumpy,, you big man! Love you long time."
/----/ Oh sure. that all sounds reasonable.
Hyperbole.jpg

Good ol' Joe, the guy who wants Korean peace to fail, thinks Trump caused it all, and when they build a statue to Trump will be first in line to tear it down.

I want everything Trump does to fail. I've made no secret of that. It's probably the only way to get across to some of you that when you elect a racist psycho, you get what you deserve.

But in the case of Korea, we really didn't have a Korean problem until Trump started calling their leader names. So Kim will do what his family has been doing for three generations- act belligerent, pretend to give some meaningless concessions, and then reap a whole bunch of aid packages.

The real threat of North Korea isn't it's nukes. It's real problem is that it's an economic basket case with 22 million people on the brink of starvation.

I want everything Trump does to fail. I've made no secret of that. It's probably the only way to get across to some of you that when you elect a racist psycho, you get what you deserve.

Sooo. . . . in other words, you want the reality of the man to fit into your thinking, rather than your thinking to fit the reality of the man?!

Aw, my two little Regressive stalker friends are upset because Mac is a big meany.

Tissue?

Mac, sweetie, it isn't about you. And rolling out your favorite self-hating Muslim isn't impressing anyone.

While we are on the subject of questions you won't answer, what real incentive does NK have to make a deal when Trump won't hold up the deals that were made with Iran?

There are bigger problems StormyMac (hey,that's my new nickname for him) doesn't cover. Most of the key positions in that part of the world still aren't filled. Trump hadn't even appointed an ambassador to South Korea yet. (At least he hadn't as of March 14th) But I'm sure it will be fine, StormyMac, because Trump says bad things about Muslims, just like you.

Sooo. . . . in other words, you want the reality of the man to fit into your thinking, rather than your thinking to fit the reality of the man?!

Guy, I've been watching Trump for over 30 years. He was a clown 30 years ago when he was pretending to be rich, and he's a clown now.

The only difference is now he's a dangerous clown.

Tissue?

Mac, sweetie, it isn't about you. And rolling out your favorite self-hating Muslim isn't impressing anyone.

While we are on the subject of questions you won't answer, what real incentive does NK have to make a deal when Trump won't hold up the deals that were made with Iran?

There are bigger problems StormyMac (hey,that's my new nickname for him) doesn't cover. Most of the key positions in that part of the world still aren't filled. Trump hadn't even appointed an ambassador to South Korea yet. (At least he hadn't as of March 14th) But I'm sure it will be fine, StormyMac, because Trump says bad things about Muslims, just like you.
So sorry, my little stalker friend.
61_zps6ixbmnoh.gif~original

o sorry, my little stalker friend.
Uh,guy, when you are creating pictures of people, you probably have the stalking problem... Now, if you really wanted to impress me, actually engage in an argument. I might keel over from shock that you are capable of an original thought.
So desperate for my attention.

Good gawd Joe, seriously. Get me out of your head.

Think whatever you want. You're nobody.

From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:

Trump Should Win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korean President

Donald Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize for helping to broker peace between North and South Korea, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Relations between North and South have taken remarkable steps over the past two months, culminating in a historic summit between the country's two leaders at the border last week.

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a cabinet meeting, according to an official who briefed media. Moon previously said Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

Let's hope the good news on this issue continues. Right?
It would be funny if Trump got it.

Then he would be tied with Obama !!

Tissue?

So sorry, my little stalker friend.
61_zps6ixbmnoh.gif~original
Joe-b owns a three-room sublet in Mac's head.

From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:

Donald Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize for helping to broker peace between North and South Korea, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Relations between North and South have taken remarkable steps over the past two months, culminating in a historic summit between the country's two leaders at the border last week.

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a cabinet meeting, according to an official who briefed media. Moon previously said Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

It would be funny if Trump got it.

Then he would be tied with Obama !!
I was surprised to see Moon say that, this early in the game.

There are two things going on here, though - The relationship between the Koreas, and the fat kid's relationship with the rest of the world.

The war ending is a biggie, regardless of what happens otherwise.

Last edited:

If they reach a semblance of Peace and tension is reduced.....give it to him

Like it or not, it happened on Trumps watch
Having Moon say that sure does put a stamp on it.

I would love to know what the fat kid is saying internally, to his people, if anything.

Forum List

Back