South Korean President: Trump deserves the Nobel

From Bloomberg, and a writer who is no Trump fan:

A Nobel Prize for Trump and Kim Is No Joke

"So don’t count on me to scowl at the “normalization” of Trump and Kim. Peace is fragile. It’s also the ultimate achievement for a leader. Those who attain it are heroes, whatever else they are."
/----/ Bloomberg must not know that it it's against International Law to give any Nobel Prize to a Republican.

Tell Teddy Roosevelt that...

Of course he does. The fact that he won't be given it, and Obama getting it for being black only proves how worthless it is.
Anyone who thinks that is a racist Cracker. But I repeat myself.

Everyone knows he was given it for not being Bush.
Classic! Liberal finally admits those who disagree with him are racists! Classic!

From Bloomberg, and a writer who is no Trump fan:

A Nobel Prize for Trump and Kim Is No Joke

"So don’t count on me to scowl at the “normalization” of Trump and Kim. Peace is fragile. It’s also the ultimate achievement for a leader. Those who attain it are heroes, whatever else they are."
/----/ Bloomberg must not know that it it's against International Law to give any Nobel Prize to a Republican.

Tell Teddy Roosevelt that...
/----/ The restriction was passed after TR so it could never happen again.

Trump and the conservatives want to jump on Obama, they know good and gotdamn well, had Obama pulled this tough childish nonsense on Kim, all these white mf's would have a epic meltdown.....They gave this clown a pass and it played well. Kim on the other hand just wanted attention, Obama didn't give it to him, the clown in chief did and he played the clown like a fiddle. Meanwhile, the terrorist that we all should be worried about....STILL ALIVE AND KICKING.....THAT IS A NOBLE MOMENT, WHEN THE CLOWN CAN END THIS SHIT

Classic! Liberal finally admits those who disagree with him are racists! Classic!
Nah. Anyone who thinks being black is the reason for a Nobel has demonstrated they can only think in racist Cracker terms. But I repeat myself.

Nah. Anyone who thinks being black is the reason for a Nobel has demonstrated they can only think in racist Cracker terms. But I repeat myself.
Denying reality is a true leftist mental problem

From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:

Trump Should Win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korean President

Donald Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize for helping to broker peace between North and South Korea, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Relations between North and South have taken remarkable steps over the past two months, culminating in a historic summit between the country's two leaders at the border last week.

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a cabinet meeting, according to an official who briefed media. Moon previously said Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

Let's hope the good news on this issue continues. Right?
Give the peace prize to the nuke that collapsed the test site and made Kim Jong Un seek help to control the fallout

From someone who is actually and intimately involved in the situation. Credit where credit is due, I thought Trump was making things worse:

Donald Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize for helping to broker peace between North and South Korea, according to South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Relations between North and South have taken remarkable steps over the past two months, culminating in a historic summit between the country's two leaders at the border last week.

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace,” Moon told a cabinet meeting, according to an official who briefed media. Moon previously said Trump “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks. It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”

Give the peace prize to the nuke that collapsed the test site and made Kim Jong Un seek help to control the fallout
That's as simple minded as dems electing dead people, which they do.

Denying reality is a true leftist mental problem
Thinking a Norwegian committee will reward being black is racist Cracker hysteria. But I repeat myself.

If such were the case the majority/all of prizes would go to blacks. This is patently not what the record shows. Racist Crackers can't grasp this simple bit of evidence.

Last edited:

If they reach a semblance of Peace and tension is reduced.....give it to him

Like it or not, it happened on Trumps watch

OK, you can call me racist cracker, but the second best proof of how worthless the Nobel Peace Prize is, when it was awarded to the half black communist organizer.

The best proof, of course, was that it was never awarded to Ronald Reagan.

Why would Trump even want one?

He spent years saying a Nobel Prize doesn’t mean anything

Why would Trump even want one?
He spent years saying a Nobel Prize doesn’t mean anything

Rightwinger....*first of all he lies...he's definitely not a "Rightwinger"...but more importantly...

152,000 posts.......

And you have YET to say a damn thing...someone desperately needs a life

lmao

I am the most popular and renowned poster on USMB
At the USMB awards last year I won three of the top five categories.

If the peninsula goes to non-nuclear status with economic trade opening across the border, then Moon and Kim deserve the Nobel.

Why? Did they work things out on their own.
It’s ok to actually say one good thing about your President, you can continue with that hate of your President later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? They have indeed worked it out on their own, with an assist from Trump and Pompeo. That will be noted I am sure. Trump's effort is not Nobel worthy. Neither was Obama, for that matter. Stay within reality, please.

/----/ Oh, NK was a Representative Republic and Trump turned it into a cutthroat Communist dictatorship?

That's not the problem that was at issue nor the one that is going to be fixed.

The problem was North Korea being belligerent because Trump was agitating them...

Got it! Thanks for your vote!

BALLOT -- DONALD TRUMP FOR NOBEL
Moon Jae-In, President, South Korea -- YES
Some hateful Regressive on the Internet -- NO

Uh, guy, here's probably what the President of South Korea is thinking,

His intel agency has probably breifed him on Trump and his malignant narcissism, and realizes the best way to keep a nuclear war from happening in his backyard is to suck up to the guy's ego. He probably got a slew of Korean Hookers in to tell him how do that effectively.. "OOOOO, Trumpy,, you big man! Love you long time."

Forum List

Back