Southern Israel: Bank robbery goes out of control, at least 4 dead.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Ambulances are in the area, unclear number of hostages, in Leumi bank in Zabutinski st. Be'er Sheva

Source: Galgalatz, Nana10, ynet

------------

I happen to have friend in that neighborhood. Hopefully no we'll have no more casualties!

4 killed and at least 7 injured in a robbery gone out of control in Be'er sheva. one of the critically injured- a pregnant woman and a 30 year old man.

Some of the injured tried to force the robbers out.

at least 2 hostages.

Event is over: 5 dead, 9 injured.

2 robbers- one of them shot himself, the other is in the hospital.

Hostages freed.

The attackers- Arab israelis.

More details: a lone shooter, was at first suspected as a Rahar resident, but investigation confirmed that he was a Be'er Sheva resident, was refused cresot and therefor went on a killing spree.

One of the dead- pregnant woman, mother of two.

One 30 year old Beer Sheva resident

And two Rahat residents.

:(

More details: a lone shooter, was at first suspected as a Rahar resident, but investigation confirmed that he was a Be'er Sheva resident, was refused cresot and therefor went on a killing spree.

One of the dead- pregnant woman, mother of two.

One 30 year old Beer Sheva resident

And two Rahat residents.

:(

Tell us, were the victims Israeli Jews or Israeli Arabs. You certainly make a point to identify the robbers as Israeli Arabs.

That is what the police report said at first.

Two of the victims were jews. Another 2 were Arabs.

All were workers of the bank.

We have Yair Lapid to thank for those poor people's death!

He wasn't an Israeli Arab, he was an Israeli Jew. Why didn't you update this. Every Israeli news outlet jumped to conclusions that the attacker was Arab, for whatever odd reason except Haaretz and he turned out to be an Israeli Jew.

Last edited:
Ambulances are in the area, unclear number of hostages, in Leumi bank in Zabutinski st. Be'er Sheva

------------

I happen to have friend in that neighborhood. Hopefully no we'll have no more casualties!
Wow. You'd think with all the off duty soldiers militarily trained civilian population, a person would have to be pretty stupid trying to rob a bank and get away with it in Israel.

------------

Wow. You'd think with all the off duty soldiers militarily trained civilian population, a person would have to be pretty stupid trying to rob a bank and get away with it in Israel.

This bank was small and therefor not secure.

The man had a license.

He wasn't an Israeli Arab, he was an Israeli Jew. Why didn't you update this. Every Israeli news outlet jumped to conclusions that the attacker was Arab, for whatever odd reason except Haaretz and he turned out to be an Israeli Jew.

I have said that in post #6.

I fixed the facts, so don't jump to conclusions either.

Name of shooter was Itamar Alon.

Forum List

Back