Southern Patriot chased,ran off road. Brother killed in hate crime.

Where do you get the idea that the passenger guy was black?
Where do you get "intolerant lefty bigots", when no one knows who ran the car off?
That is, if any such car even existed?

For that matter where does the OP get the idea he was "her brother"?
Since the OP said they were both black and assuming they were attacked by people offended by the flag, the post stands.

The OP also said they had just left a flag rally in Mississippi and that he was her brother, both of which are contradicted by his own article. So the questions stand.

And you failed to answer where you get "intolerant lefty bigots", since nobody including the police have indicated any such thing, or even confirmed that an intervening vehicle even exists. So that one stands bigger.
So if they weren't black then part of the irony is not there. But it does nothing to justify the likely bigoted fascism that motivated the incident.

Yuh huh.
So, in spite of having nothing to go on but a single person's hearsay from a Nosebook post, in spite of not even the police confirming that another car even existed, you're gonna plant your flag on the claim that not only did it happen but you know who did it, what their political philosophies are, and pass judgment on their motives. Hearsay, rumor, innuendo and out the other. In a thread where the OP has already been caught lying twice.

In other words exactly the same reasoning they used to use to lynch black people. Rumor and innuendo, no evidence needed.

Ironic.
I did use the 'if' word from the get-go.

Horse
SHIT.

I got your "if" right here, Rudyard Kipling:

Imagine the irony if the intolerant lefty bigots who did this to these black people are white. Killing a black man in the alleged name of defending blacks from alleged white bigots.

"If they (if 'they' even exist) are white" --- not "if they are intolerant lefty bigots".

Which canard you had already established:

I smell a made up story.
You mean the upcoming one designed to deflect blame away from the intolerant lefty fascists who did this?

Funny how you know they're "intolerant lefty bigots" yet you can't identify what race they are.

:dig:

Since the OP said they were both black and assuming they were attacked by people offended by the flag, the post stands.

The OP also said they had just left a flag rally in Mississippi and that he was her brother, both of which are contradicted by his own article. So the questions stand.

And you failed to answer where you get "intolerant lefty bigots", since nobody including the police have indicated any such thing, or even confirmed that an intervening vehicle even exists. So that one stands bigger.
So if they weren't black then part of the irony is not there. But it does nothing to justify the likely bigoted fascism that motivated the incident.

Yuh huh.
So, in spite of having nothing to go on but a single person's hearsay from a Nosebook post, in spite of not even the police confirming that another car even existed, you're gonna plant your flag on the claim that not only did it happen but you know who did it, what their political philosophies are, and pass judgment on their motives. Hearsay, rumor, innuendo and out the other. In a thread where the OP has already been caught lying twice.

In other words exactly the same reasoning they used to use to lynch black people. Rumor and innuendo, no evidence needed.

Ironic.

Horse
SHIT.

Imagine the irony if the intolerant lefty bigots who did this to these black people are white. Killing a black man in the alleged name of defending blacks from alleged white bigots.

"If they (if 'they' even exist) are white" --- not "if they are intolerant lefty bigots".

I smell a made up story.
You mean the upcoming one designed to deflect blame away from the intolerant lefty fascists who did this?

Funny how you know they're "intolerant lefty bigots" yet you can't identify what race they are.

They're intolerant lefty bigots for attacking people who displayed a Confederate flag. If they're white the irony stands.

Yuh huh.

Ironic.

Horse
SHIT.

I smell a made up story.

They're intolerant lefty bigots for attacking people who displayed a Confederate flag. If they're white the irony stands.

Really. ..... and what "display" of the Confederate flag would this be then?

The one two hundred miles back in Birmingham Alabama the previous day?

Yuh huh.

Ironic.

Horse
SHIT.

I smell a made up story.

I'm going by what the thread is about. If you have issues with the vercity of the substance of the topic, take it up with the OP. That's not me.

Yuh huh.

Ironic.

Horse
SHIT.

I smell a made up story.

I'm going by what the thread is about. If you have issues with the vercity of the substance of the topic, take it up with the OP. That's not me.

Already did. I was the guy who pointed out that the rally was in Birmingham, not Mississippi, and that they weren't being chased out of there at all. That's what he pulled out of his ass. What you pulled out of yours was this reading of the political/personality traits of people you somehow know, yet have no idea what race they are. That is, if such people and their car even exist, a matter for which there seems to be zero evidence.

Horse
SHIT.

Already did. I was the guy who pointed out that the rally was in Birmingham, not Mississippi, and that they weren't being chased out of there at all. That's what he pulled out of his ass. What you pulled out of yours was this reading of the political/personality traits of people you somehow know, yet have no idea what race they are. That is, if such people and their car even exist, a matter for which there seems to be zero evidence.
If. I said if. You're getting extremely petty.

Horse
SHIT.

If. I said if. You're getting extremely petty.

You said "If they're white" ----- pre-assuming their existence as "intolerant lefty bigots" as a premise.

"If they're white" is meaningless. It's the premise that's fucked up.

A passenger in Hervey's car, Arlene Barnum, tells The Associated Press that Hervey swerved and crashed after another vehicle carrying four or five young black men pulled up alongside them, yelling and looking angry. Barnum said Hervey yelled something back at the other vehicle before losing control and crashing.

Black Mississippi flag supporter dies in traffic accident - Yahoo News

Libtards showing how tolerant they are once again. Defending more of obama's criminal sons when they murder someone. Way to go!

That sounds very convincing. The police ought to be making arrests any time now.

Looks like they are starting by reconstructing the accident.

"Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesman Johnny Poulos said Monday in a written statement that no other details of the accident will be available until accident reconstruction experts have had a chance to take a look at the evidence."

Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online

What's with this shit of everyone trying to poke holes in a case that hasn't even been investigated yet?

The messages are real. The police are waiting for a reconstruction of the accident.

BUT you lefties have to shred the dead without waiting for any results from the police.

2AB3097300000578-3168224-image-a-32_1437404888410.jpg

2AB3098000000578-3168224-image-a-31_1437404883981.jpg

Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online

What's with this shit of everyone trying to poke holes in a case that hasn't even been investigated yet?

The messages are real. The police are waiting for a reconstruction of the accident.

BUT you lefties have to shred the dead without waiting for any results from the police.

2AB3097300000578-3168224-image-a-32_1437404888410.jpg

2AB3098000000578-3168224-image-a-31_1437404883981.jpg

:wtf: ??

Go talk to the OP and his sycophants. They're the assclowns who tried to sell this as being a "hate crime" chased out of a flag rally that they moved two hundred miles west to Mississippi, and a full day later, plugging in "intolerant lefty bigots" and "Black Panthers" to characters not even known to exist.

Who the fuck is "shredding the dead"?

Bizarre post, TD. PWI again?

Last edited:
They do commit half of the murders while comprising 12% of the population.
Well being that over 80% of whites killed are killed by other whites, maybe whites should be addressing their intraracial homicidal tendacies
Most murders are committed by people they know or associate with. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites. What is telling is the fact that blacks kill whites at about twice the rate whites kill blacks.
Please backtrack on your stupidity.
It's NORMAL for people to kill other people???..STFU!!
actually what's telling is your lame attempt at deflection.
80% of whites killed by whites and it's business as usual...oh boy; the logic of racists.

MY stupidity? You would be funny if you weren't so pathetically idiotic.
I can't help it if you can't grasp a simple concept.
What I said was it is normal for murder victims to be killed by someone of their own race. I never said murder was normal.

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!
So you got your thumb out your ass and inserted your goddamn whole head...lol!!!

. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.

Not only are you a stupid sack of shit...you are a dishonest lying sack of shit!!!!
Now try to backtrack from your own quote...BITCH!!!!!!
Doubled down on idiocy, I see.

I started by saying people tend to associate with their own race.

If 90 % of the people I associate with are white, If I get gunned down, the odds are 9:1 that the perpetrator will be white. We should be able to assume the same would be true for blacks, but it's not quite.
Blacks kill whites at roughly twice the rate of whites killing blacks.
I'll not try again to 'splain it to you. You, frankly, are not worth the effort.

Ah the pieces of the puzzle are coming together now

Anthony Hervey -- confederate crook

Ah, yes, while the racists celebrate and support the book by Anthony Hervey, a simple internet search reveals that Hervey is not only a liar, but a fraud, crook and attempted murder. What's the old saying? Oh, that's right -- birds of a feather flock together. Hervey fits right in with the vermin that support him.

Anyhow, by following one of the many links below that expose Mr. Hervey, we find out that he claims to be a trained sociologist at the University of Mississippi. That's a lie. We also find out that Hervey also involves his father in his support for the CF, who accidentally admits that blacks are no better now than they were 300 years ago (oops! His words!).

But that's just scratching the surface. In one of the links below, Anthony Hervey is accused of cheating an elderly pensioner out of $1300. In the link below, the victim, Niels Graverholt, writes that he generously lent Hervey $1300, only to never see the money again.

Oh, but that's just a start.

Back in 2003, Hervey was one of 17 defendants that were charged in a 31-count
criminal indictment with fraudulently obtaining approximately $285,000
from the U. S. Department of Education in the form of subsidized and
unsubsidized Stafford loans.

As recently as a month ago, Hervey's conviction of second degree murder and possession of a weapon during the commission of a dangerous felony was upheld by the State of Tennessee. The idiot was moronic enough to represent himself in court.

Looks like he was scaming the crackers too
LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media
The President of the United States admits he feloniously possessed and used cocaine and cannabis.

We all have history, Guano. Should POTUS, you, me or Mr Hervey be murdered because of it?

Well being that over 80% of whites killed are killed by other whites, maybe whites should be addressing their intraracial homicidal tendacies
Most murders are committed by people they know or associate with. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites. What is telling is the fact that blacks kill whites at about twice the rate whites kill blacks.
80% of whites killed by whites and it's business as usual...oh boy; the logic of racists.

What I said was it is normal for murder victims to be killed by someone of their own race. I never said murder was normal.

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!
So you got your thumb out your ass and inserted your goddamn whole head...lol!!!

. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.

Not only are you a stupid sack of shit...you are a dishonest lying sack of shit!!!!

If 90 % of the people I associate with are white, If I get gunned down, the odds are 9:1 that the perpetrator will be white. We should be able to assume the same would be true for blacks, but it's not quite.
I'll not try again to 'splain it to you. You, frankly, are not worth the effort.

LOL!!!!...you must think everyone else is as stupid as you or lie as much as you.

You specifically claimed that 80% of whites killing whites is perfectly "normal."
THEN
You turned around and claimed YOU NEVER MADE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!

I'll use your specific quotes so that everyone can see the lying sack of shit you are...
Please claim that the following aren't your quotes...lol.

It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.
AND THEN:
I never said murder was normal.

Please, don't even reply there's nothing you can say, you silly assed liar.

Last edited:

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!

LOL!!!!...you must think everyone else is as stupid as you or lie as much as you.

You specifically claimed that 80% of whites killing whites is perfectly "normal."
THEN

I'll use your specific quotes so that everyone can see the lying sack of shit you are...

It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.
AND THEN:

Look back to where I first typed those words and read my whole post.
I've tried to point out the fact that you've conveniently ignored a qualifying statement. The fact that you are unable or unwilling to admit you've fucked up is on you.
IGNORE!

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!

THEN

AND THEN:

Look back to where I first typed those words and read my whole post.
I've tried to point out the fact that you've conveniently ignored a qualifying statement. The fact that you are unable or unwilling to admit you've fucked up is on you.
IGNORE!
Yes "IGNORE" is your best bet here, there's nothing possible that can erase your stupendous episode of lies and stupidity.
Your own quotes made you a lying Bitch!!!

In the newspaper article in the comments section, one woman said she saw the flag rally on local TV where the victim burnt her NAACP membership card. It was suspected that Black Panthers ran the car off the road.

Noon, the next day and 200 miles away? Sure. There is still no evidence that the other car even existed.

Forum List

Back