Southern Patriot chased,ran off road. Brother killed in hate crime.

MY stupidity? You would be funny if you weren't so pathetically idiotic.
I can't help it if you can't grasp a simple concept.
What I said was it is normal for murder victims to be killed by someone of their own race. I never said murder was normal.

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!
So you got your thumb out your ass and inserted your goddamn whole head...lol!!!

. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.

Not only are you a stupid sack of shit...you are a dishonest lying sack of shit!!!!
Now try to backtrack from your own quote...BITCH!!!!!!
Doubled down on idiocy, I see.

I started by saying people tend to associate with their own race.

If 90 % of the people I associate with are white, If I get gunned down, the odds are 9:1 that the perpetrator will be white. We should be able to assume the same would be true for blacks, but it's not quite.
Blacks kill whites at roughly twice the rate of whites killing blacks.
I'll not try again to 'splain it to you. You, frankly, are not worth the effort.

LOL!!!!...you must think everyone else is as stupid as you or lie as much as you.

You specifically claimed that 80% of whites killing whites is perfectly "normal."
THEN
You turned around and claimed YOU NEVER MADE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!

I'll use your specific quotes so that everyone can see the lying sack of shit you are...
Please claim that the following aren't your quotes...lol.

It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.
AND THEN:
I never said murder was normal.

Please, don't even reply there's nothing you can say, you silly assed liar.
Look back to where I first typed those words and read my whole post.
I've tried to point out the fact that you've conveniently ignored a qualifying statement. The fact that you are unable or unwilling to admit you've fucked up is on you.
IGNORE!
Yes "IGNORE" is your best bet here, there's nothing possible that can erase your stupendous episode of lies and stupidity.
Your own quotes made you a lying Bitch!!!

NONSENSE!! The post was not as you have presented it. The remark was qualified as the writer of it said. You are misrepresenting a statement and therefore are the liar!!

Greg

You really are shooting for "Dumb Shit of the Year" aren't you?
Do tell, why would crime be down if the South had won? The ******* are the problem, right?

I strongly suspect that slavery as a legal institution would have survived only a few more years ion the South anyway...not past the 1880s......and when made illegal with the CO-OPERATION of the States then there would have been a smoother integration of Blacks into the broader community. As it was Blacks were seen as competition for jobs in the North and traitors in the South....both views supported by the Democrats and the Labour unions. History is NOT on the side of liberals on this, stupid!!
Liberals, Northern Liberals, are who won the war and freed the slaves, dumbass.

No: it was Northern Republicans. Get your facts straight you fool!!

Greg

Yes at that time they were Liberals and up until the late 50's early 60's northern rebublicans were liberals such as jacob Javits and nelson Rockefeller

I suspect you have the wrong century. The Republicans in the 19th Century were basically Whigs+. At least get your century correct!!

Greg

Seems to me the US murder rate would be cut in half if the South had won.
Why, because the ******* would all be in chains instead of behind bars?
You really are shooting for "Dumb Shit of the Year" aren't you?
Do tell, why would crime be down if the South had won? The ******* are the problem, right?

I strongly suspect that slavery as a legal institution would have survived only a few more years ion the South anyway...not past the 1880s......and when made illegal with the CO-OPERATION of the States then there would have been a smoother integration of Blacks into the broader community. As it was Blacks were seen as competition for jobs in the North and traitors in the South....both views supported by the Democrats and the Labour unions. History is NOT on the side of liberals on this, stupid!!
Another wilfully ignorant liar reworking history. You're wrongly equating Democrats with liberals, when the TRUTH of the matter is they were conservative then. In those days there were almost an equal amount of liberals and conservatives in BOTH parties. It was the conservatives that were anti-black then as they are anti-black now.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most murders are committed by people they know or associate with. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites. What is telling is the fact that blacks kill whites at about twice the rate whites kill blacks.
Please backtrack on your stupidity.
It's NORMAL for people to kill other people???..STFU!!
actually what's telling is your lame attempt at deflection.
80% of whites killed by whites and it's business as usual...oh boy; the logic of racists.

MY stupidity? You would be funny if you weren't so pathetically idiotic.
I can't help it if you can't grasp a simple concept.
What I said was it is normal for murder victims to be killed by someone of their own race. I never said murder was normal.

Friggin IDIOTS! DAYUM!
So you got your thumb out your ass and inserted your goddamn whole head...lol!!!

. It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.

Not only are you a stupid sack of shit...you are a dishonest lying sack of shit!!!!

If 90 % of the people I associate with are white, If I get gunned down, the odds are 9:1 that the perpetrator will be white. We should be able to assume the same would be true for blacks, but it's not quite.
I'll not try again to 'splain it to you. You, frankly, are not worth the effort.

LOL!!!!...you must think everyone else is as stupid as you or lie as much as you.

You specifically claimed that 80% of whites killing whites is perfectly "normal."
THEN

I'll use your specific quotes so that everyone can see the lying sack of shit you are...

It is completely normal for 80% of murders of whites to be committed by other whites.
AND THEN:

I think you are missing the subtle difference between saying that "Normally 80% of category X is normal for category X" vrs "Category X is normal".

For example it is normal for tsunami's to first pull the water along a coastline away from the shore, but tsunamis are NOT in and of themselves NORMAL events.

Just trying to help.

Umm... in the mid-19th century the Republicans were the Liberals. And Southern blacks (ex-slaves) didn't migrate to the North en masse until WWI, when factories there needed lots of new warm bodies. That would be when they (and immigrants) were seen as competition in the North. One reason the revived KKK got such a foothold in places like Indiana.

But yes those newly-freed slaves were very much seen as competition (or "uppity") within the South, which spawned over a decade of terror on them. Competition was already fierce just to get through one's day with enough to eat in the devastated South.

I agree with you that slavery would have been phased out without the War. The rest of the world was already getting past it, the last country in the Americas to outlaw it being Brazil in 1888. The Confederacy's trading partners would have at the least boycotted in the name of human rights. Eventually.

Point of information: Liberals UK and Republicans both had Whig roots but were different parties.

Greg
Republican Party Platform of 1864
June 7, 1864

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

1. Resolved, That it is the highest duty of every American citizen to maintain against all their enemies the integrity of the Union and the paramount authority of the Constitution and laws of the United States; and that, laying aside all differences of political opinion, we pledge ourselves, as Union men, animated by a common sentiment and aiming at a common object, to do everything in our power to aid the Government in quelling by force of arms the Rebellion now raging against its authority, and in bringing to the punishment due to their crimes the Rebels and traitors arrayed against it.

2. Resolved, That we approve the determination of the Government of the United States not to compromise with Rebels, or to offer them any terms of peace, except such as may be based upon an unconditional surrender of their hostility and a return to their just allegiance to the Constitution and laws of the United States, and that we call upon the Government to maintain this position and to prosecute the war with the utmost possible vigor to the complete suppression of the Rebellion, in full reliance upon the self-sacrificing patriotism, the heroic valor and the undying devotion of the American people to the country and its free institutions.

3. Resolved, That as slavery was the cause, and now constitutes the strength of this Rebellion, and as it must be, always and everywhere, hostile to the principles of Republican Government, justice and the National safety demand its utter and complete extirpation from the soil of the Republic; and that, while we uphold and maintain the acts and proclamations by which the Government, in its own defense, has aimed a deathblow at this gigantic evil, we are in favor, furthermore, of such an amendment to the Constitution, to be made by the people in conformity with its provisions, as shall terminate and forever prohibit the existence of Slavery within the limits of the jurisdiction of the United States.

4. Resolved, That the thanks of the American people are due to the soldiers and sailors of the Army and Navy, who have periled their lives in defense of the country and in vindication of the honor of its flag; that the nation owes to them some permanent recognition of their patriotism and their valor, and ample and permanent provision for those of their survivors who have received disabling and honorable wounds in the service of the country; and that the memories of those who have fallen in its defense shall be held in grateful and everlasting remembrance.

5. Resolved, That we approve and applaud the practical wisdom, the unselfish patriotism and the unswerving fidelity to the Constitution and the principles of American liberty, with which ABRAHAM LINCOLN has discharged, under circumstances of unparalleled difficulty, the great duties and responsibilities of the Presidential office; that we approve and indorse, as demanded by the emergency and essential to the preservation of the nation and as within the provisions of the Constitution, the measures and acts which he has adopted to defend the nation against its open and secret foes; that we approve, especially, the Proclamation of Emancipation, and the employment as Union soldiers of men heretofore held in slavery; and that we have full confidence in his determination to carry these and all other Constitutional measures essential to the salvation of the country into full and complete effect.

6. Resolved, That we deem it essential to the general welfare that harmony should prevail in the National Councils, and we regard as worthy of public confidence and official trust those only who cordially indorse the principles proclaimed in these resolutions, and which should characterize the administration of the government.

7. Resolved, That the Government owes to all men employed in its armies, without regard to distinction of color, the full protection of the laws of war—and that any violation of these laws, or of the usages of civilized nations in time of war, by the Rebels now in arms, should be made the subject of prompt and full redress.

8. Resolved, That foreign immigration, which in the past has added so much to the wealth, development of resources and increase of power to the nation, the asylum of the oppressed of all nations, should be fostered and encouraged by a liberal and just policy.

9. Resolved, That we are in favor of the speedy construction of the railroad to the Pacific coast.

10. Resolved, That the National faith, pledged for the redemption of the public debt, must be kept inviolate, and that for this purpose we recommend economy and rigid responsibility in the public expenditures, and a vigorous and just system of taxation; and that it is the duty of every loyal state to sustain the credit and promote the use of the National currency.

11. Resolved, That we approve the position taken by the Government that the people of the United States can never regard with indifference the attempt of any European Power to overthrow by force or to supplant by fraud the institutions of any Republican Government on the Western Continent and that they will view with extreme jealousy, as menacing to the peace and independence of their own country, the efforts of any such power to obtain new footholds for Monarchical Government, sustained by foreign military force, in near proximity to the United States.
Republican Party Platforms Republican Party Platform of 1864

Damn (GOP) Liberals...
Yawn. You no longer interest me. IGNORE
Waaaaaahhhh! He smacked me with the truth and I don't like it.

WAAAAAAHHHH!

With Obama nationalizing the suburbs and helping nuke up Iran you fucking idiots are still fighting over a Democrat fucking rag flown by democrat slavers! Wake the fuck up!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

THEN

AND THEN:

I've tried to point out the fact that you've conveniently ignored a qualifying statement. The fact that you are unable or unwilling to admit you've fucked up is on you.
IGNORE!
Yes "IGNORE" is your best bet here, there's nothing possible that can erase your stupendous episode of lies and stupidity.

NONSENSE!! The post was not as you have presented it. The remark was qualified as the writer of it said. You are misrepresenting a statement and therefore are the liar!!

Greg
I suggest you do as I have done.

Umm... in the mid-19th century the Republicans were the Liberals. And Southern blacks (ex-slaves) didn't migrate to the North en masse until WWI, when factories there needed lots of new warm bodies. That would be when they (and immigrants) were seen as competition in the North. One reason the revived KKK got such a foothold in places like Indiana.

But yes those newly-freed slaves were very much seen as competition (or "uppity") within the South, which spawned over a decade of terror on them. Competition was already fierce just to get through one's day with enough to eat in the devastated South.

I agree with you that slavery would have been phased out without the War. The rest of the world was already getting past it, the last country in the Americas to outlaw it being Brazil in 1888. The Confederacy's trading partners would have at the least boycotted in the name of human rights. Eventually.

Point of information: Liberals UK and Republicans both had Whig roots but were different parties.

Greg
Republican Party Platform of 1864
June 7, 1864

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

1. Resolved, That it is the highest duty of every American citizen to maintain against all their enemies the integrity of the Union and the paramount authority of the Constitution and laws of the United States; and that, laying aside all differences of political opinion, we pledge ourselves, as Union men, animated by a common sentiment and aiming at a common object, to do everything in our power to aid the Government in quelling by force of arms the Rebellion now raging against its authority, and in bringing to the punishment due to their crimes the Rebels and traitors arrayed against it.

2. Resolved, That we approve the determination of the Government of the United States not to compromise with Rebels, or to offer them any terms of peace, except such as may be based upon an unconditional surrender of their hostility and a return to their just allegiance to the Constitution and laws of the United States, and that we call upon the Government to maintain this position and to prosecute the war with the utmost possible vigor to the complete suppression of the Rebellion, in full reliance upon the self-sacrificing patriotism, the heroic valor and the undying devotion of the American people to the country and its free institutions.

3. Resolved, That as slavery was the cause, and now constitutes the strength of this Rebellion, and as it must be, always and everywhere, hostile to the principles of Republican Government, justice and the National safety demand its utter and complete extirpation from the soil of the Republic; and that, while we uphold and maintain the acts and proclamations by which the Government, in its own defense, has aimed a deathblow at this gigantic evil, we are in favor, furthermore, of such an amendment to the Constitution, to be made by the people in conformity with its provisions, as shall terminate and forever prohibit the existence of Slavery within the limits of the jurisdiction of the United States.

4. Resolved, That the thanks of the American people are due to the soldiers and sailors of the Army and Navy, who have periled their lives in defense of the country and in vindication of the honor of its flag; that the nation owes to them some permanent recognition of their patriotism and their valor, and ample and permanent provision for those of their survivors who have received disabling and honorable wounds in the service of the country; and that the memories of those who have fallen in its defense shall be held in grateful and everlasting remembrance.

5. Resolved, That we approve and applaud the practical wisdom, the unselfish patriotism and the unswerving fidelity to the Constitution and the principles of American liberty, with which ABRAHAM LINCOLN has discharged, under circumstances of unparalleled difficulty, the great duties and responsibilities of the Presidential office; that we approve and indorse, as demanded by the emergency and essential to the preservation of the nation and as within the provisions of the Constitution, the measures and acts which he has adopted to defend the nation against its open and secret foes; that we approve, especially, the Proclamation of Emancipation, and the employment as Union soldiers of men heretofore held in slavery; and that we have full confidence in his determination to carry these and all other Constitutional measures essential to the salvation of the country into full and complete effect.

6. Resolved, That we deem it essential to the general welfare that harmony should prevail in the National Councils, and we regard as worthy of public confidence and official trust those only who cordially indorse the principles proclaimed in these resolutions, and which should characterize the administration of the government.

7. Resolved, That the Government owes to all men employed in its armies, without regard to distinction of color, the full protection of the laws of war—and that any violation of these laws, or of the usages of civilized nations in time of war, by the Rebels now in arms, should be made the subject of prompt and full redress.

8. Resolved, That foreign immigration, which in the past has added so much to the wealth, development of resources and increase of power to the nation, the asylum of the oppressed of all nations, should be fostered and encouraged by a liberal and just policy.

9. Resolved, That we are in favor of the speedy construction of the railroad to the Pacific coast.

10. Resolved, That the National faith, pledged for the redemption of the public debt, must be kept inviolate, and that for this purpose we recommend economy and rigid responsibility in the public expenditures, and a vigorous and just system of taxation; and that it is the duty of every loyal state to sustain the credit and promote the use of the National currency.

11. Resolved, That we approve the position taken by the Government that the people of the United States can never regard with indifference the attempt of any European Power to overthrow by force or to supplant by fraud the institutions of any Republican Government on the Western Continent and that they will view with extreme jealousy, as menacing to the peace and independence of their own country, the efforts of any such power to obtain new footholds for Monarchical Government, sustained by foreign military force, in near proximity to the United States.
Republican Party Platforms Republican Party Platform of 1864

Damn (GOP) Liberals...
Yawn. You no longer interest me. IGNORE
Waaaaaahhhh! He smacked me with the truth and I don't like it.

WAAAAAAHHHH!

You are interested in Paint My House?

I figured as much.

THEN

AND THEN:

IGNORE!

Greg
I suggest you do as I have done.
What...make statements and then lie about them???...no thanks, my integrity goes much deeper than that.

Greg

Yes at that time they were Liberals and up until the late 50's early 60's northern rebublicans were liberals such as jacob Javits and nelson Rockefeller

I suspect you have the wrong century. The Republicans in the 19th Century were basically Whigs+. At least get your century correct!!

Greg

And they were also Liberals. "Liberal" is not a political party just as "Whig" is not a philosophy.

There is no more Liberal maxim than "all men are created equal" -- and that's what Abolitionists were going for, the spirit of the Constitution.

The Whig party was moribund by the time the RP was founded in 1854, so they were absorbed by the new party. That's basically where the RP got its origin of being the "party of big government", i.e. doing big things with it including economically. So when you refer back to the RP of the mid 19th century as regards slavery and racism, it's the Liberal (Abolitionist) element that's the operative dynamic. The Whig element led to the idea of (sometimes heavyhanded) Reconstruction policies and the first strokes of affirmative action, but the underlying philosophy behind striving for equality in the first place is Liberalism.

Greg

Greg

And they were also Liberals. "Liberal" is not a political party just as "Whig" is not a philosophy.

There is no more Liberal maxim than "all men are created equal" -- and that's what Abolitionists were going for, the spirit of the Constitution.

The Whig party was moribund by the time the RP was founded in 1854, so they were absorbed by the new party. That's basically where the RP got its origin of being the "party of big government", i.e. doing big things with it including economically. So when you refer back to the RP of the mid 19th century as regards slavery and racism, it's the Liberal (Abolitionist) element that's the operative dynamic. The Whig element led to the idea of (sometimes heavyhanded) Reconstruction policies and the first strokes of affirmative action, but the underlying philosophy behind striving for equality in the first place is Liberalism.
You are gonna have to deal with reality and the reality is that the democrats are the USA ' S oldest hate group

Greg

Greg

You are gonna have to deal with reality and the reality is that the democrats are the USA ' S oldest hate group

Nothing in any of those posts was about "hate groups" stupid. Nor was there anything in there about "Democrats".

Alexia --- tool of the partisan hack.

Greg

Greg

No: whig developed into Liberalism in the UK and into the Repubs in the US. It's like you, a monkey and primal slime. Common ancestors but different product...though you and the other do have a lot in common. Still; you are not the SAME. Monkeys are cute!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

No: whig developed into Liberalism in the UK and into the Repubs in the US. It's like you, a monkey and primal slime. Common ancestors but different product...though you and the other do have a lot in common. Still; you are not the SAME. Monkeys are cute!!

Greg

We're not talking about the UK. And neither the Whigs, nor any other political party ever, had anything to do with monkeys or "primal slime".

"Whig developed into Liberalism" has gotta be the most insane thing I've read all day. Liberalism predates the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the Whig party and all others here. It's what founded this country. Before any of those parties ever existed.

Suspected by whom???

"It was suspected"? My aren't we in the passive voice. Why does this remind me of "some people say"?

And again, the flag rally was in Birmingham, 200 miles away --- not even the same state.
I have gone to MANY rallies etc that weren't in my state. She decided to do the same thing what's so weird about that to you>
The OP goes to great lengths to make it appear they were followed out of this "flag rally". It even lies and says "Mississippi flag rally", along with "her brother". Neither are true, and this is plainly refuted in your own article.
So 1 article got it wrong...what's that matter> She and the fellow were in Alabama for a rally where she ALSO burned her racist membership card in the NAACP I am sure that pissed off some of Obama's sons...waited until they were alone and ran them off road....killing 1 southern patriot and putting another in hospital.

You have absolutely no evidence to corroborate this crazy claim.

Pogo is right.

The confederate abomination flag rally was in Alabama, 200 miles away.

The crash was in Mississippi.

If they were chased and it had to do with the rally, then that would have been a 200 mile long chase.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back