Southern Poverty Law Center hid hate crimes against Trump supporters in it's survey...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The SPLC is a left wing, racist (leftism and racism go hand in hand) group...and they held back the results of their survey that documented attacks on whites and Trump supporters.....of course they did...

Non-Profit Suppresses Reports Of Anti-Trump Hate Crimes To Focus On Bashing Him

A progressive non-profit suppressed evidence of anti-white hate crimes following Donald Trump’s presidential victory, apparently in favor of promoting a narrative that exclusively reported violence and racism by Trump supporters.

Read
more: Non-Profit Suppresses Reports Of Anti-Trump Hate Crimes To Focus On Bashing Him

The SPLC is a left wing, racist (leftism and racism go hand in hand) group...and they held back the results of their survey that documented attacks on whites and Trump supporters.....of course they did...

A progressive non-profit suppressed evidence of anti-white hate crimes following Donald Trump’s presidential victory, apparently in favor of promoting a narrative that exclusively reported violence and racism by Trump supporters.

Read
more: Non-Profit Suppresses Reports Of Anti-Trump Hate Crimes To Focus On Bashing Him

I've yet to see a YouTube video of a white gang jumping a black guy.

Wow, I already thought that data was ultimately worthless when it was based entirely on the impression teachers are getting around their schools. Not only did they also suppress data that didn't support their narrative, but in the first place the survey was a fucking take-it-yourself online poll. When I said before that it was a worthless study, I was actually giving it -way- more credit than it was due. Fuckin Intellectual Poverty Law Center needs to find a hobby more in line with their abilities. I would recommend jacks. Maybe hackey-sack for the more advanced fellows.

Read

TRUMP haters aren't they special :

upload_2016-12-6_10-49-17.png

Read

TRUMP haters aren't they special :

View attachment 100965

Well, that pretty much sums it up...

Liberalism is a mental disorder. They're truly warped.

Forum List

Back