Southern Strategy

Trajan, if you have swallowed the kool aid, well, there you are.

Both buckeye and lonestar have said they are racists and have little use for blacks: I believe them.

Lee Atwater made the comments about race and economics: I believe him. And, yes, he knows better than you about it.

If you want to believe the big lie that I and others watched and endured in the South, as the racists came into our party, so be it. I won't argue with you.

Oh for god sakes, so I'll ask you the same questions I asked flopper and the rest, what exactly did this influx of rednecks ( who continued to elect a plurality of congressman from the south btw until 94) do exactly?

if the SS is a truism show me proof, a list of legislated bills would be a good start......

and as I said the electoral maps don't line up with this SS crap, atwater may have tried and I am sure he did whatever he felt he had to do and said whatever he felt he needed to to get votes etc. but at the end of the day it was a big bust and btw- what happened BEFORE atwater anyway? Zip, bollocks bust...

still waiting on this too...so what racist legislation did republicans provide after the southern strategy?

you mean like laws to keep black people from voting?

I'm curious to know, you said the southern strategy was real.....

Thank you for admitting you are a racist.

Southern Strategy, bucky? Lee Atwater and the electoral voting prove it.

This is over. You have fail. :D

how is that qutoe racist, so now denying the southern strategy is racist? WOW you have a very broad view of racism.....VERY borad....OMG.....I know you've used ******, and I know you cant hold up to your rediculous standard.......

LOL, fakey is so dishonest......he'e never called anyone a name...ever!!!!
he's never used a racial epithet (riiiiiiiight)
he's never said a mean thing about anyone

oh and he's never
voted republican (this one is true)

Oh for god sakes, so I'll ask you the same questions I asked flopper and the rest, what exactly did this influx of rednecks ( who continued to elect a plurality of congressman from the south btw until 94) do exactly?

if the SS is a truism show me proof, a list of legislated bills would be a good start......

and as I said the electoral maps don't line up with this SS crap, atwater may have tried and I am sure he did whatever he felt he had to do and said whatever he felt he needed to to get votes etc. but at the end of the day it was a big bust and btw- what happened BEFORE atwater anyway? Zip, bollocks bust...

still waiting on this too...so what racist legislation did republicans provide after the southern strategy?

you mean like laws to keep black people from voting?

wow I missed that one, when did they do that?

Mark Hull, the former senior programmer for CDB Infotek, a ChoicePoint company, said the state and ChoicePoint could have chosen criteria that would have brought down the number of false positives to less than 1%. George W. Bush officially received fewer than 600 more votes in Florida than Al Gore (2000 presidential election

Oh the 200 election, look if you cant puch a card on a voting machine, then it's your problem....
but the funny thing is most of the errors, were done in democrat counties, run by democrats.......

wow he was pimping his own stuff as well

look man Gore lost get over it.....and mostly old folks had the issues....not black folks.

yeah I dont see it....what did they do, what program?????How were they keeping black folks off the rolls?

To combat this

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/oct/04/court-upholds-conviction-acorn-voter-registration-/

After receiving complaints of voter fraud, the Secretary of State’s Office conducted an eight-month investigation and filed complaints against ACORN, Busefink and Christopher Edwards, who was described as the “mastermind” of the bonus plan

Last edited:
do you know why there were hanging chads?

becuase so many people voted that day in those areas that the chad boxes were full of punched chads.

Like a typical piece of shit you suggest it was the voters fault and that they should LOSE their right to vote because of it.

You dont want everyone to vote and however you can ratioanlize ripping the right to vote from other Americans you will do it.

your a dishonest person who hates democracy becuase your side always looses the votes

yeah I dont see it

....what did they do, what program?????How were they keeping black folks off the rolls?

we fucking know you dont see anything you dont like.

its what makes you such an asshole

sorry TM, you're saying republicans were disenfranchising blacks......where is the legislation? Again, to get those racists in the party, where is it?

People like you say voter ID laws are racist.......they're not.....they're intended to make sure you dont vote multiple times and are eligible to vote....it's not hard to get one.....so STFU

becuase so many people voted that day in those areas that the chad boxes were full of punched chads.

Like a typical piece of shit you suggest it was the voters fault and that they should LOSE their right to vote because of it.

You dont want everyone to vote and however you can ratioanlize ripping the right to vote from other Americans you will do it.

your a dishonest person who hates democracy becuase your side always looses the votes

this is a joke, right?

Hey dumbass......are you serious? First those were old jews.....we're discussing southern strategy about black hating democrats......

Lose their right to vote? They were punch cards, administered by democrats.....no republican consipracy....sorry.....

palm beach county, broward county and dade county are run by democrats.....not republicans........

so where is the conspiracy.......if you cant push the card right, I cant help you....you're an idiot.......
We had those in TN in 92..they werent that hard to operate.....and other people have done it too......

it was a close election and you have to come up with a reason Gore lost...

and if Al Gore would have won his own state.....it wouldnt have been an issue....so go cry somewhere else

Again this guy is exposing uncle toms.....I include it, becasue martin uses the southern strategy reference....but there is no evidence of that...

then he says they wont come on his show.....so they can get ambushed and attacked and booed........why would they come on it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v1F95vMI0og]Herman Cain is the Biggest Uncle Tom in History - YouTube[/ame]#!

this is a joke, right?

Lol....she couldnt find talking point

Earl Long - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now this is a mouthful
Dodd said that Long "was as conservative as Ronald Reagan and as prejudiced as a Cyclops in the KKK about blacks, but he gave the state many liberal laws, was good to blacks, and strong for welfare. He called the women lobbyists in various groups "poor things who couldn't get enough at home" and "man-crazy nuts".

was conservative but for welfare and passed many liberal laws......hmmmmmmoh and racist as hell....and a democrat for LIFE

Forum List

Back