"Southside with You" ...Barry Hussein and Michelle on their first date

It doesn't matter what Trump accomplished. The point is that Hollywood decided to create a bizarre puff piece celebrating former, former president Hussein's dating skills. It should be noted that there were at least two movies made celebrating liberal Justice Ginzburg's life but not much about conservative Justice Scalia.

Who is Barry Hussein? Am I supposed to know who he is? What became of his date with this Michelle? Is this some sort of cable show?
For the benefit of the poor schleps who were in a coma for eight years, Barry was the name Barak Obama used in Harvard and Hussein was his middle name. Michelle was (is) his wife.

I know them as Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Robinson Obama, as she has used her husband's surname. Why would anyone refer to him by his first and middle names? Do people refer to trump as "Donald John"?

When does this infantile foolishness stop and the people who do these things grow up?

How did you refer to Trump? Was it ever in "infantile foolishness"?

Let's check out your posting history and see! Stay tuned...

Who is Barry Hussein? Am I supposed to know who he is? What became of his date with this Michelle? Is this some sort of cable show?
For the benefit of the poor schleps who were in a coma for eight years, Barry was the name Barak Obama used in Harvard and Hussein was his middle name. Michelle was (is) his wife.

I know them as Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Robinson Obama, as she has used her husband's surname. Why would anyone refer to him by his first and middle names? Do people refer to trump as "Donald John"?

When does this infantile foolishness stop and the people who do these things grow up?

How did you refer to Trump? Was it ever in "infantile foolishness"?

Let's check out your posting history and see! Stay tuned...
Trump again? Say what Hoss?

Looks like a cute little movie. Actors in the trailer do a a fine job. It may do well at the box office with the young dating couple crowd.
Judging by the trailer I give it an 8 or 9 on a scale of 1-10.

A low budget film with a plot similar to hour long lame Hallmark productions. Obviously intended to shore up Obama's reputation and won several awards from the film elite. Cost about 2 million to make and grossed about 6 million including foreign sales. Entertainment value negligible but propaganda value, priceless.

Last edited:

Barry Hussin got a bunch of worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats to vote for him and went on to be the worst President the country ever had.

However, his record of being an absolute disaster may be eclipsed by this President Dufus who stole the election.

President Obama was actually a pretty good president, nowhere near the worst President the country ever had. You describe people who voted for him as "worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats." Really? I voted for Obama twice. Then trump turned up and was the worst president we've ever seen. Will you please explain why you have supported trump. It appears that you are a white male who openly practices identity politics.
the only thing I recall ab out Odumbo was that he thought there were 57 states and he tried to enter the whitehouse through a window and that he was a big fan of uber racist farrakhan

Barry Hussin got a bunch of worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats to vote for him and went on to be the worst President the country ever had.

However, his record of being an absolute disaster may be eclipsed by this President Dufus who stole the election.

President Obama was actually a pretty good president, nowhere near the worst President the country ever had. You describe people who voted for him as "worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats." Really? I voted for Obama twice. Then trump turned up and was the worst president we've ever seen. Will you please explain why you have supported trump. It appears that you are a white male who openly practices identity politics.
the only thing I recall ab out Odumbo was that he thought there were 57 states and he tried to enter the whitehouse through a window and that he was a big fan of uber racist farrakhan

I remember the Worthless Negro increased poverty, decreased family income, really ran up debt without anything to show for it, screwed up health care, gave away the store to foreign interest, encouraged racial hatred, weakened the military and had dismal economic growth.

I remember the Worthless Negro increased poverty, decreased family income, really ran up debt without anything to show for it, screwed up health care, gave away the store to foreign interest, encouraged racial hatred, weakened the military and had dismal economic growth.
What is this useless obsession with Obama about? Compared with the worthless, putin-loving cracker whore who came after him, Obama is a saint and a genius.

Who the hell wants to watch a movie about a date between a pussified kenyan and a hideous tranny?

What is this useless obsession with Obama about? Compared with the worthless, putin-loving cracker whore who came after him, Obama is a saint and a genius.

Obama was the worst President this country ever had. That deserves to be repeated over and over again lest we forget what a complete and utter failure he was. The sad thing is that the stupid uneducated Moon Bats allowed an even worse shithead to steal the election in 2020. What were these morons thinking?

Lefties made fun of Richard Nixon by using his middle name "Milhouse". In fact they made a (forgettable) movie with that title.

I confess that I couldn't bring myself to watch such a freaking puff piece about the former, former president. Was it any good?
That depends on whether you're a fan of the Obamas. People generally like movies that glorify people they admire and tend to hate movies that vilify them regardless of the quality of the production.

Last edited:

Lefties made fun of Richard Nixon by using his middle name "Milhouse". In fact they made a (forgettable) movie with that title.
We always called him "Tricky Dick". I had a mask of him I wore on Halloween.

It doesn't matter what Trump accomplished. The point is that Hollywood decided to create a bizarre puff piece celebrating former, former president Hussein's dating skills. It should be noted that there were at least two movies made celebrating liberal Justice Ginzburg's life but not much about conservative Justice Scalia.
Probably bvecause they have been married for a long time unlike Trump whpo marries then dumps his wives for a new one. His saying was,"When my wife hits forty I'll divorce her for two twenty year olds".

I confess that I couldn't bring myself to watch such a freaking puff piece about the former, former president. Was it any good?
That depends on whether you're a fan of the Obamas. People generally like movies that glorify people they admire and tend to hate movies that vilify them regardless of the quality of the production.
Movies have been made to glorify only democrats for the last fifty years and they seldom make money. Bill Clinton's eight years with sex, drugs and rock & roll and dead bodies would have been the ultimate political Hollywood thriller but instead they made a movie about a couple of kids who walked Nixon's dog.

Movies have been made to glorify only democrats for the last fifty years and they seldom make money. Bill Clinton's eight years with sex, drugs and rock & roll and dead bodies would have been the ultimate political Hollywood thriller but instead they made a movie about a couple of kids who walked Nixon's dog.
Kennedy movies- JFK, Thirteen Days in May, PT 109
Roosevelt Movies -Sunrise at Campobello, Franklin and Eleanor
Johnson Movies - LBJ
They are all money makers and certainly glorified these democrat presidents.

If you're looking for movies that glorify liberal causes that made money then that's most movies coming out of Hollywood that aren't action adventure movies. All the liberal causes, poverty, homelessness, abortion, racism, family abuse, police abuse, distribution of wealth, health insurance company abuse, our unjust justice system, gun violence, etc, etc. are winning subject for writers and directors. There're propaganda movies and audiences love them.

Can you believe it, another puff piece on HBO as we speak. "Obama in pursuit of a more perfect union". So sugary you might go into a diabetic coma just watching it.

Forum List

Back