Southwest heat angst another climate ruse!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
LoL...check the usual media suspects today? I did... stories about southwest heat designed to rattle those who tend to the hysterical.....

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-forecasts/brutal-heat-maintains-grip-on-the-southwest/1555558

But zero talk about the US northeast where there has been exactly one beach day since summer began...temperatures routinely in the low-80's. Highly fcuked up...it's July 10th:oops:

whoops-74379556.jpg

But zero talk about the US northeast where there has been exactly one beach day since summer began...temperatures routinely in the low-80's.

I live in the NE and most days so far have been in the 70's and even 60's! We are only now starting to see trends in the 80's for highs.

Deserts are dry ... and that causes high heat during the day ... and bitter cold at night ...

Our best weather is when Cat 4 or 5 hurricanes are landing on Texas ... weird ...

I live in the NE and most days so far have been in the 70's and even 60's! We are only now starting to see trends in the 80's for highs.
In the early 90's, I spent every weekend at the ocean here in NY....starting around Labor Day. You could always hit the beach at 7pm to ride waves...not anymore. The last three or four years, you freeze your balls off down there...can't go.

When is the last time you saw a string of 95-98 degree days?:abgg2q.jpg:

The climate obsessed are fcuking suckers...for 13 years in this forum now....

Anyone who thinks wood-fired pizza ovens are responsible for 75% of the carbon emissions in NYC is on drugs.
Besides, lowering carbon emissions, even if it worked, won't do SQUAT for NYC air quality or climate.
CO2 is plant food.
I live a stones throw from Manhattan. Have been in there scores of times since 1978.

Since COVID? Can't go there anymore...place is filthy, littered with homeless and dangerous as fcuk. Thanks, of course, to the left.

And next year they start charging $34.00 to drive in:gay:

Anyone who thinks wood-fired pizza ovens are responsible for 75% of the carbon emissions in NYC is on drugs.
Besides, lowering carbon emissions, even if it worked, won't do SQUAT for NYC air quality or climate.
CO2 is plant food.

Carbon absorbed from the atmosphere and made into wood that's burned to cook food ... hauled in from the forest in an electric Ford pick-up charged from wind/solar/tidal energy sources ...sawn and split by hand ... using stone tools ...

I can't speak to NYC ... but I certainly can about San Jose ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... when the inversion sets in; all the smoke, car exhaust, farts, open sewage pits and the like from the entire Bay Area gathers in ... San Jose ... so there's a real humanitarian need to regulate commercial wood burning in the region ... [cough cough cough choke] ...

When is the last time you saw a string of 95-98 degree days?
It has been a while. We have highs in the 90s (a few each year) and have hit over 100°, but it has been years since I've seen triple digits.

Since COVID? Can't go there anymore...place is filthy, littered with homeless and dangerous as fcuk.
Sounds a lot like the city near me. I actually went to high school downtown. Now I wouldn't even drive there.

And next year they start charging $34.00 to drive in
I bet a lot of people just don't go. Drive, subway or anyway. I love seeing NYC shoot themselves in the face--- many years ago, a friend offered me a job to move there (Jamaica Queens). Glad I turned it down.

I bet a lot of pizza shops just close and move.

I can't speak to NYC ... but I certainly can about San Jose ...

San Jose? Ugh. What an ugly city. I spent a lot of time in Los Gatos in the 80s and San Jose looked like somewhere in the Middle East. Everything was gray and tan.

Virginia is experiencing almost the exact same weather of the year 1863. Maybe a bit nicer due to the lower humidity.

Later in the week will be more typical July-like with low 90s/thunderstorms/humidity.

All the fear-mongering over CC is just the left trying to control you.

Truth be told the areas whining so much were not really meant for human habitation to any great degree.....Arrogance of man and all that.

I live in Northeast Arizona and it has been hot and dry.
Shocked, I am shocked I tell you.

Sam k obviously wasn't able to visit my area. Things grow very well and there is a lot of clay and rocks.
Funny video though.

Carbon absorbed from the atmosphere and made into wood that's burned to cook food ... hauled in from the forest in an electric Ford pick-up charged from wind/solar/tidal energy sources ...sawn and split by hand ... using stone tools ...

I can't speak to NYC ... but I certainly can about San Jose ... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... when the inversion sets in; all the smoke, car exhaust, farts, open sewage pits and the like from the entire Bay Area gathers in ... San Jose ... so there's a real humanitarian need to regulate commercial wood burning in the region ... [cough cough cough choke] ...
Hate to break it to you but nobody outside of California cares about California. StOOpid clown state went and fcuked themselves...just like France.:biggrin:

The sh*tshow will kick off in Ca within 10 years...max.
Gonna be a hoot to watch...

Forum List

Back