SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

Uh, do you see any of those laying around? I sure don't.
Same thing with the rocket engines from yesterday. We don't have them laying around, we know how to build them. Now we're learning how to build them better.

Same thing with the rocket engines from yesterday. We don't have them laying around, we know how to build them. Now we're learning how to build them better.
Starship is nothing like the lunar lander from the 60s. We aren’t learning to build a better lunar lander. Musk is attempting to adapt Starship to work for the moon, which makes no sense unless you realize he’s not doing it to land on the moon but to subsidize his development of his actual pet project.

We should be evolving the lunar lander design, not throwing it out.

The contract is to place a lander on the moon. They need the rocket to get it there. It’s part of the contract.

If you don’t know the basics, I’m going to stop responding because you’re wasting my time.
you were the one that said we wanted a lander and he’s building a rocket! i quoted you! hahah

Clearly it is since nothing you’ve written makes sense and you’ve added absolutely nothing to the conversation.
haha your inability to comprehend is not my fault….i never claimed to be a teacher, but i tried my best to dumb things down for you

not surprised you feel that way. reality can be a pest to the cultist
Because you contribute nothing but nuisance. You aren’t interested in reality but just to troll. You have no idea what you’re talking about and only misinterpret what others say.

Goodbye.

Because you contribute nothing but nuisance. You aren’t interested in reality but just to troll. You have no idea what you’re talking about and only misinterpret what others say.

Goodbye.
i get that you think facts are a nuisance to your dembot narrative

You have yet to speak any relevant facts.
We can build a lunar lander a few times better than from the Apollo years. This is much more improved. And the astronauts can spend a lot longer on the surface of the moon. More room to move around to start. The original lunar lander was sparse. The walls were thin aluminum.

We can build a lunar lander a few times better than from the Apollo years. This is much more improved. And the astronauts can spend a lot longer on the surface of the moon. More room to move around to start. The original lunar lander was sparse. The walls were thin aluminum.
We can build a realistic lunar lander much quicker and upgrade/evolve that design. The likelihood of failure for Musk’s plan is so high, it should be disqualifying.

Forum List

Back