Spare a Minute for the Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he still relevant and to the point, OL?

Thousands of kids and young people in Manchester are waking up to a world that will never be quite the same. The veil of illusion that we walk safely through our day has been ripped away.
While some of you spend today hating on Muslims, Palestinians, Zionists, Democrats or Republicans, take a minute to think on all this planet's children. The children starving to death slowly, day by day, in their mothers' helpless arms. The children who have lost their parents to bombs and guns in the Middle East. The children who are being raised in hopelessness in refugee camps with no schools, no home, no future. The children being raised to hate. All victims of the world we have built them.
We are all making this world what it is. Only we can change it. Spend a minute today thinking of the ALL the children.

images

View attachment 128283

View attachment 128282

View attachment 128291

View attachment 128286

View attachment 128287

View attachment 128288

Ya know.......there were minutes that should have been spared to consider policy. Not just when the other team is in power.

People are so focused on what people say rather than what the hell has been done or is being done they completely miss it and shield it. It is that policy that makes these jackholes feel as if their actions are legitimate.

In about a week people outside of the UK will have forgotten about this incident and moved on to the next. Forgetting that this incident will have damaged truly innocent and powerless people.

Tolerance just allows others to be different, believe differently. Understanding what Islam believes is pretty darned timely right now, given what a violent sect is doing to the West one bomb and one Ford at a time. Tolerance isn't even acceptance. It's just leaving them be. Now, you'd be happy if the extremists would leave US be, wouldn't you? How is it to be wished for from them, but not promoted by us?

You are on record as stating that Asians and Jews should be punished for their ethnicity when it comes to educational opportunities, and you talk about tolerance?
Why are you lying?

Tolerance just allows others to be different, believe differently. Understanding what Islam believes is pretty darned timely right now, given what a violent sect is doing to the West one bomb and one Ford at a time. Tolerance isn't even acceptance. It's just leaving them be. Now, you'd be happy if the extremists would leave US be, wouldn't you? How is it to be wished for from them, but not promoted by us?

You are on record as stating that Asians and Jews should be punished for their ethnicity when it comes to educational opportunities, and you talk about tolerance?
Why are you lying?

I am not lying at all.

You said as plain as day that Jews and Asians should be handicapped when it came to schooling opportunities. You even bragged that you were happy that you got into school over better qualified members of these ethnicities.

Thousands of kids and young people in Manchester are waking up to a world that will never be quite the same. The veil of illusion that we walk safely through our day has been ripped away.
While some of you spend today hating on Muslims, Palestinians, Zionists, Democrats or Republicans, take a minute to think on all this planet's children. The children starving to death slowly, day by day, in their mothers' helpless arms. The children who have lost their parents to bombs and guns in the Middle East. The children who are being raised in hopelessness in refugee camps with no schools, no home, no future. The children being raised to hate. All victims of the world we have built them.
We are all making this world what it is. Only we can change it. Spend a minute today thinking of the ALL the children.

images

View attachment 128283

View attachment 128282

View attachment 128291

View attachment 128286

View attachment 128287

View attachment 128288

Ya know.......there were minutes that should have been spared to consider policy. Not just when the other team is in power.

People are so focused on what people say rather than what the hell has been done or is being done they completely miss it and shield it. It is that policy that makes these jackholes feel as if their actions are legitimate.

In about a week people outside of the UK will have forgotten about this incident and moved on to the next. Forgetting that this incident will have damaged truly innocent and powerless people.
My original intent was not to discuss policy, since I don't know much about it and I don't know what would help the most; the planet is a big place and there are a lot of approaches, I'm sure. There are a lot of children who will inherit this world. In the end, blind hate happens one person at a time and it builds a world that sucks out loud. As we can see.

Why are you lying?

I am not lying at all.

You said as plain as day that Jews and Asians should be handicapped when it came to schooling opportunities. You even bragged that you were happy that you got into school over better qualified members of these ethnicities.
We can discuss Affirmative Action elsewhere. What do you do, take fucking NOTES? Jesus.

Why are you lying?

I am not lying at all.

We can discuss Affirmative Action elsewhere. What do you do, take fucking NOTES? Jesus.
Maybe he has a brain with recall capabilities? You ARE a lefty and AF is a big heart throb for you guys. Libs believe government can impose regulations that will equalize past, present or future sins.

The problem is less qualified people get the job an that hurts the job.

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Which SHOULD tell you that foreign culture CANNOT coexist as equals, and they shouldn't. Even if a Muslim renounces Sharia and jihad, I couldn't fully trust them. A person's culture has deep roots. They belong among their own.
We are built of foreign cultures and different religions. It is all we are, what we are made of. Deep roots are a real thing, I agree, but can you not trust them because of what these jihadis are doing? Did we all go back on European white folk because of what Hitler did in WWII? The Japanese? No? It is not sensible to hold all Muslims responsible for what a deranged and violent criminal group are doing.

IF you can't tell which members of a group are going to kill you, letting that group in your home is a stupid idea.

As the families of Manchester can tell you.
You going to condemn Juan Williams and his family because there are black gang members killing each other in Chiraq? You going to condemn and ban all white southerners because of Dylan Roof? Of course not. So why can't you make that distinction with Muslims?

Why are you lying?

I am not lying at all.

If you said what is alleged, it's quite memorable. No notes required

Oh come on, OL is an American liberal.

Before you asshats start locking and loading, I mean a real liberal, not a leftist commie douche fascist.

There's a big difference, learn it.

Sure she has the bleeding heart and everything, but she is OK in my book. I may not agree, but we can agree to disagree.

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
Which SHOULD tell you that foreign culture CANNOT coexist as equals, and they shouldn't. Even if a Muslim renounces Sharia and jihad, I couldn't fully trust them. A person's culture has deep roots. They belong among their own.
We are built of foreign cultures and different religions. It is all we are, what we are made of. Deep roots are a real thing, I agree, but can you not trust them because of what these jihadis are doing? Did we all go back on European white folk because of what Hitler did in WWII? The Japanese? No? It is not sensible to hold all Muslims responsible for what a deranged and violent criminal group are doing.

IF you can't tell which members of a group are going to kill you, letting that group in your home is a stupid idea.

As the families of Manchester can tell you.
You going to condemn Juan Williams and his family because there are black gang members killing each other in Chiraq? You going to condemn and ban all white southerners because of Dylan Roof? Of course not. So why can't you make that distinction with Muslims?

Because their "Holy book" says to kill you and me, that's why.

The biggest hardship with fighting terrorism, is it creates more. Its a vicious cycle. One that will never end.
I totally agree with OL on that one. However, being a pacifist wont help either. So what DO you do?
I wasn't pushing pacifism. I kind of liked what Trump did in his speech to Muslims on Sunday. He showed them an alternative. He showed them what could be if they chose to stop supporting death and destruction, if they invested instead in growing their society in ways that would give opportunity to their kids, and peace. Now with ISIS and AQ and all these other organizations fighting all and sundry, that's not going to happen overnight or without some heads getting cracked. I know that.
Plan B can co-exist with eradicating a violent army bent on blowing up everyone who doesn't think like them. It doesn't require us to hate all Muslims. It doesn't require us to hate people with different ideas on how to approach this. I feel like SHIT at all the hate I've cracked open asking for a timeout to think of peace for our kids.
I'll not do this again, for sure.
Im sorry but muslim hate is justified.
People like to shrug it off because they think western muslims are how the majority act/believe. Which is a bunch of malarkey.
They haven't changed their ways in over a millennia. They still stone women for getting raped FFS

Hate is the most useless emotion ever. It harms the hater not the hated.

You have no idea who or what Muslims living outside North America are like but you hate them. This does nothing to them, but it harms you.

That you don't see this, shows your ignorance.

Worldwide about 125,000 abortions will happen today.....

Yeah lets remember the children
sassy's fetus obsession never fails. Too bad she has no concern for actual, living children.
I thought a liberal would never get here.

Aries is no more a liberal than you.
Relevant and to the point, as always, Dog.

Never?

I TOOK NOTES DAMMIT!

Last edited:

2/3 of British Muslims want criticism of Islam to be punishable by British law.

Do you hate liberalism and so support them in this, or are you as ignorant as you accuse others of being?
And 2/3 would not inform police of jihadis in their midsts. So they facilitate the murder of children and innocent people as has just happened in Manchester. I don't feel very tolerant of such attitudes.

The biggest hardship with fighting terrorism, is it creates more. Its a vicious cycle. One that will never end.
I totally agree with OL on that one. However, being a pacifist wont help either. So what DO you do?
I wasn't pushing pacifism. I kind of liked what Trump did in his speech to Muslims on Sunday. He showed them an alternative. He showed them what could be if they chose to stop supporting death and destruction, if they invested instead in growing their society in ways that would give opportunity to their kids, and peace. Now with ISIS and AQ and all these other organizations fighting all and sundry, that's not going to happen overnight or without some heads getting cracked. I know that.
Plan B can co-exist with eradicating a violent army bent on blowing up everyone who doesn't think like them. It doesn't require us to hate all Muslims. It doesn't require us to hate people with different ideas on how to approach this. I feel like SHIT at all the hate I've cracked open asking for a timeout to think of peace for our kids.
People like to shrug it off because they think western muslims are how the majority act/believe. Which is a bunch of malarkey.
They haven't changed their ways in over a millennia. They still stone women for getting raped FFS

You have no idea who or what Muslims living outside North America are like but you hate them. This does nothing to them, but it harms you.

Not really useless. Hate motivates people to do all sorts of things. Most recently hate motivated an Islamist POS to murder children and gain himself a place in Jannah. Both things he wanted to achieve.

Hate MIGHT be a useless emotion. Maybe.
But far more useless and harmful is empathy for those that would saw your head from your body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back