Spare a Minute for the Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...tell with your life the bloody story, teach to they're dreams not burning steel.
It's not in bombs where lies the glory but in what's shattered on the field.
The potter's wheel takes love and caring, skill and patience fast and slow.
The works it makes are easily broken once they survive the potter's throw..."

lra-child-soldier.jpg

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Now that ISIS is being driven out of much of that territory, hundreds are coming "home." To Great Britain. They are FROM there. They are from here. That is the problem. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul or try to find away to undermine the poisonous message of ISIS? We know why it attracts certain young people. Helping the Muslim community, we have to try to convince these young people that this radical violence is not the Way.

I'll lay odds they're getting a lot of that poisonous message from their local mosque. Widespread Islam is not compatible with America.

"...tell with your life the bloody story, teach to they're dreams not burning steel.

lra-child-soldier.jpg

Would you want to meet that kid? I wouldn't.

According to reports, the 22 year old suicide bomber was born and raised in Great Britain. His parents were Libyan refugees. On the coverage last night, a couple of commentators mentioned that Great Britain has had over 900 citizens go to join ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Now that ISIS is being driven out of much of that territory, hundreds are coming "home." To Great Britain. They are FROM there. They are from here. That is the problem. Do we bomb Minneapolis/St. Paul or try to find away to undermine the poisonous message of ISIS? We know why it attracts certain young people. Helping the Muslim community, we have to try to convince these young people that this radical violence is not the Way.

Sweep and clear.

I know, it's awful.

Muslims are not Jews, these are returned ISIS fighters.

That scene from Schindler's list comes to mind, the one where the Nazis are moving through the ghettos with mp40s.

Only it would be way more justified in Minnesota against returned ISIS fighters and their support structure.

True story.
WE have returned ISIS fighters? I thought we had that enemy combatant thing? You sure?

And so, in the modern context, we see another case in the United Kingdom, England usually, where once again the British people are more than willing to keep sacrificing their children to the post-modern god of national self-loathing begat in their own image.
People who fight for ISIS are no different than someone who was a member of an SS Einsatzgruppen, and should be treated as such ... like a returning British citizen in 1944 would have been treated who was a member of one in 1941 would be.
CDR Salamander
Read the whole thing.....one truth after another......

lra-child-soldier.jpg
That's what I needed, a poet to say what I've been struggling to say all day. Thanks, Coyote.

lra-child-soldier.jpg

That's my point, Marion. You get it yet? We are making him.

lra-child-soldier.jpg

For the last time: Love will never conquer Islam, only high velocity lead.

We're not making him, Islamic radicals are. We don't teach kids to go out and kill, Islamists do.

It's a shame, but that's how it is.

lra-child-soldier.jpg

We are making him? It's been going on for a millennia. Get informed

And so, in the modern context, we see another case in the United Kingdom, England usually, where once again the British people are more than willing to keep sacrificing their children to the post-modern god of national self-loathing begat in their own image.
People who fight for ISIS are no different than someone who was a member of an SS Einsatzgruppen, and should be treated as such ... like a returning British citizen in 1944 would have been treated who was a member of one in 1941 would be.
CDR Salamander
I don't live in Great Britain. Do you?

CDR Salamander

Nope, and I will willingly lay down my life to make sure the children of America don't live in fear like British kids will. People didn't even used to have to lock their doors here. Kids used to run the streets freely..until dark.

I want future generations to have the freedom I had.

CDR Salamander
Stupid comment....we are doing the same things here....so we will see the same results......think much

lra-child-soldier.jpg

We're not making him, Islamic radicals are. We don't teach kids to go out and kill, Islamists do.

We are human beings and it is our job to defeat evil like ISIS; to prevent little guys like this. I don't know that shooting Muslims in America with no provocation is the best idea. The vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with this. Going through Minneapolis and shooting them all or anything remotely similar will create more of the children above. Including ours.

CDR Salamander
Stupid comment....we are doing the same things here....so we will see the same results......think much
Your article was about Great Britain. My question was about our laws here. You still haven't answered. I'm guessing you don't know any more than I do.

lra-child-soldier.jpg

We are human beings and it is our job to defeat evil like ISIS; to prevent little guys like this. I don't know that shooting Muslims in America with no provocation is the best idea. The vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with this. Going through Minneapolis and shooting them all or anything remotely similar will create more of the children above. Including ours.

I doubt routing returned ISIS fighters and jailing, deporting, or killing them will. They are people that been let into this country that should not have been.

Something needs to be done with the education system as well.

Just in case anyone forgot:

Minnesota mall attack: ISIS wing claims responsibility - CNN.com

CDR Salamander
Your article was about Great Britain. My question was about our laws here. You still haven't answered. I'm guessing you don't know any more than I do.
stupid is strong with this one...what about our laws........

lra-child-soldier.jpg

I doubt routing returned ISIS fighters and jailing, deporting, or killing them will. They are people that been let into this country that should not have been.

What education system? What's this got to do with that?

What education system? What's this got to do with that?

Some public education curriculums have been teaching more tolerance to Islam than should be. Even going as far as having children recite the pillars of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back